Emma Drew #27 Neglecting her Dad, pets look sad, it's making us all really mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who even poses like that pretending to sleep 😂 she is trying to do "sleeping beauty" and failing of course
That's exactly what I thought she was trying to do, when in reality it's more likely she sleeps with her gob wide open, snoring and dribbling

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crypto currency market is plunging towards a crash, bye bye investment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure there was an indescribable amount of outpouring of love, understanding and support Toe Knee… 🙄 Maybe if you both didn’t abuse the issue and throw the mental health card in the way you do, more people would actually be understanding and supportive… 😣

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’m sure there was an indescribable amount of outpouring of love, understanding and support Toe Knee… 🙄 Maybe if you both didn’t abuse the issue and throw the mental health card in the way you do, more people would actually be understanding and supportive… 😣
37CD1086-FD5D-4DCB-A635-ED3BD24F08D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Reckon Emma went to the gym/pool with Tony today? I’m going with no. Exercising is one thing that could positively impact her mental health but as it doesn’t involve food or shopping then Emma won’t have been able to find the energy/motivation for it.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else get notifications today saying Imma had added to her stories but then there was nothing there? Strange

Reactions: 1
So I've been doing a little creeping and found some interesting images that they've both been tagged in from over the years. Apparently Imma worked in Sainsburys (Did I miss that?) Also note the name change....🤨

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So I've been doing a little creeping and found some interesting images that they've both been tagged in from over the years. Apparently Imma worked in Sainsburys (Did I miss that?) Also note the name change....🤨
I think Harrods made her change the name. It was Tony who worked at Sainsbury’s, Emma probably gave him all the vouchers and the 85p pocket money to buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet she’s been festering and farting under her duvet all day whilst gullible Toe brings her hot choccies and snackies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it once and I will say it again.. her wedding dress looks like she has a duvet wrapped around her. I suppose it makes sense, she probably needed a nap on her wedding day too 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve said it once and I will say it again.. her wedding dress looks like she has a duvet wrapped around her. I suppose it makes sense, she probably needed a nap on her wedding day too 🙄🙄🙄
She looks like Peter Griffin. She does look miles better now even if she’s failed her WLS

I bet she’s been festering and farting under her duvet all day whilst gullible Toe brings her hot choccies and snackies
This creased me and I don’t know why 😂

Reactions: 19
I thought that McDonald is the one who worked at Sainsburys and he left because Emma complained about him not being in The rear of the year competition for the xmas do?

"Complaints were received from relatives of staff members" - I.e. Imma

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.