Emma Drew #27 Neglecting her Dad, pets look sad, it's making us all really mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eewwwwwww as if he said he’s the one taking advantage because she gets him toys and implied touches 🤢 what a weird weird couple.
Wtf? Where did he say that? They are both in need of help and should take a break from social media and at the very least keep that tit to their personal accounts not monetised business accounts.

Yes people need to speak out about mental health, but shilling a crypto affiliate link for cash then doing your mental health post immediately after is not the way to go about it.

take a look at Ryan Thomas who has actually been doing nothing but mental health awareness for ten days without an affiliate link in sight

Reactions: 17
I don't think she was asleep. I think she is playing Tony for a fool, and reminding him constantly that she feels pressure to bring in the money so he can be her butler/servant in return when she's just too exhausted to deal with life (every day). And he'll get a few toys here and there if he's a good boy. Fact is we all know she was the one who made him give up his job/independence/friends/life by being the mega bossbabe who was jealous of every female who worked with him. Tic Tac wanted her Toe to herself. On an aside, his appearance is just tragic.
Tic Tac wanted her Toe.....GENIUS (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she gets depressive episodes but I also think she does milk things for pity which is why people feel less sorry for her.

She has been called out on so much recently. Look at her dad, the gastric band and Poppy to name a few things. She is pissed off with the comments, people digging dirt, people commenting and then boom, she is feeling her worst. She digs holes and then needs to inject some pity into her life so people feel sorry for her. Oddly I do feel sorry for her at times but then I remember she is selfish, self obsessed and cares very little at times for her loved ones - let alone anyone else. If she can't manage her dad surely you hand over all care and say its too much to handle. No one would take the piss out of her for it and actually respect her for it!

In all honestly she needs to help herself. I have said time and time again she needs more focus. She needs more interaction other than toe knee, she actually needs therapy - with issues from the past that trigger the eating, spending issue and other issues yet refuses anything along the lines of any help. You can only help yourself and personally I am sick of the pity circus because she wont get help or doesn't want help. Emma, you are not a failure for asking for help, you are failing yourself at the moment by many of your actions.

She was moaning yesterday the drugs are not working. That is all well and good but if your at the max drugs allowed, what are you going to do? Keep sitting there not helping yourself, spending money on shite, eating your feelings putting yourself at more health risks or think, I need to help myself in some way or another and get talking therapy, counselling... anything?

Why is Toe knee not trying to help facilitate help and going on about how she keeps him, his war hammer, his hamster and does sexual favours? Does he actually really care about her!?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think from what we have seen this week Toe-knee has his own issues. The hair, the behaviour, the cat shirt, the going for date night in something that looked as if the cats had slept on it. He’s a grateful partner. He gets new toys and grown up stuff that he can’t mention (Pepsi max on a weekday) and she pays the bills for them by working so hard (getting others to do it all). Makes it all worthwhile until you discover she’s sat on both hamsters.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just decided to have a mooch at Tony's tagged posts on Instagram...

EXCUSE ME???¿¿
Had to comment on this, he’s sick and this is disturbing. I hope when people google Emma drew Tony drew and drew media ltd that this comes up and people see what he is really like! There’s no way he could explain his way out of this one!

Back to Emma, I think there’s been some good advice on this thread it’s just a shame Emma won’t use it. Same way she ignored wls rules and didn’t follow advice on her cancer. I don’t know what it will take for her to seek actual therapy and try to actually help herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear Tony,

If Emma's mental health is in a seriously bad way, I would suggest any or all of the following steps to be taken immediately:

1. Call her GP for an urgent appointment
  2. Call Samaritans on 116 123
  3. Text 'Shout' to 85258
  4. Inform her dad's care team/social workers that she's too unwell to assume any responsibility for his care
  5. Get off social media
  6. Focus on getting her well
THIS ⬆ ❤

Reactions: 13
Of course her talking about Palestine would be disingenuous and band wagoning, it’s Emma, of course she doesn’t give a tit, EVEN SO she should still talk about it, she should use her platform, the impressionable tools that (don’t hate) follow her could probably do with it.
A hard, hard disagree. Why should any influencers who have pages with nothing to do do with politics suddenly start stating their opinions on international politics?! Most won't be educated enough on the specific subject area to have a positive use of their platform. Plus as a follower of many influencers, I genuinely don't care what they think about Palestine... I follow them because they wear nice clothes, decorate pretty cakes or do great eye make up. I don't need them to preach politics to me, I have the ability to read the news myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Don’t forget, she loves a quick fix (think WLS), if she’s saying her medication isn’t working, how long has she actually been on the too dose? 2 months? 2 weeks? 1 day? Who knows with her but it takes time.

And yes, I fully agree MH manifests in different ways for people however I don’t agree a word she says. She lied about cancer, so of course she is capable of lying about anything else.

Reactions: 23
Imma has the privilege (lord knows how?!) to have the money to get herself a really decent therapist. The problem is, Imma doesn’t want to do the hard work. She wants instant gratification and mental health recovery doesn’t work like that

Reactions: 17
I still honestly cannot believe she has done a video on her cancer diagnosis... WHAT DIAGNOSIS?!?
I am so glad I no longer work at that hospital! I'd be getting the sack if I ever bumped into the gunty bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This. I am the same, I can have dark days and not want to move from the sofa, get dressed and even my appetite goes, and I can't get the things that are worrying me and getting me down out of my mind, I feel frustrated and powerless because things and feeling are out of my control. If I really push myself to go out and do something I do feel better for it and it helps improve my mood but the thoughts and worries are never far away.

My uncle had severe depression and sadly ended up taking his own life. I never saw him when he was down though, I only ever saw him as a happy jokey person who always told jokes and got on with life. He worked, he went to his hobby groups and he went for daily walks.

So yes I 100% agree that mental health can manifest itself in very different ways for different people. So for people saying people would not be able to go out and about and suddenly snap out of it, you don't know what it took for that person to get ready and go out. Difference with Emma though is the way she comes across makes it hard to believe anything she says or does anymore.
This chain 👏🏼👏🏼 - I’m not down for the mental health gatekeeping and if I couldn’t do that it means you shouldn’t either.

Yes she’s attention seeking and exaggerates but there’s a lot of armchair psychologists on this thread.

Reactions: 10
I just decided to have a mooch at Tony's tagged posts on Instagram...

EXCUSE ME???¿¿
hello 999 yes this post right there

I do truly believe that with mental health, you can have tablets, medication, therapy which can help you 99%, but that last 1% has to come from you.

I have had an awful year with being in ICU and covid. In July 2020 I had a massive mental health breakdown and left my band 6 role on ICU, to go to a band 5 in a less pressured nursing role. I hated the role but it gave me a step back and helped me concentrate on my health and my family and helped me go back to ICU for the second wave.Recently I was put on Prozac which is awful, but I’ve started swimming everyday, going on “self care” dates which is either Starbucks after work or the cinema, but you have to help yourself. Emma doesn’t. Emma wants all the glory, all the sympathy, all the attention and love for little in return.

• Heart
We know Emma is okay since, if something bad had actually happened, she'd be on Instagram in a heartbeat.

• Haha
Early title suggestion again..
Emma Drew #28 Got a purple haired date, too much food on her plate, she's probably depressed because she's gaining back weight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Who even poses like that pretending to sleep 😂 she is trying to do "sleeping beauty" and failing of course

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Like most people here I am very aware mental health is different for everyone. She might be going through a depressive stage but do you know what, I don't give a single duck. Did she think of how lying about having a cancer diagnosis would affect others mental health?!? Did she duck. And she's still doing it. It's her choice to put out there what she does and from that we have formed opinions. If she thinks we are so wrong then bleeping prove us wrong !!!
Until then I'll be over here laughing at pathetic princess piggy in her sty.
(Sorry to keep posting today I'll duck out for a bit. Quack quack)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.