Emma Drew #26 Hot chocolates, a dog and stuff for sale, look after your dad you whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad must be so lonely. Imagine having that imbecile for a daughter. Poor guy. I wonder what is neighbours think.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yes I know the post you mean, but I didn't read it about her having carers in (the cynical in me thought it was about her claiming hours for caring for him).

I just can't see how from a safety point of view any service can allow a woman of her size (both height and weight as her dads quite a bit taller than her) and health bathe a elderly man if he clearly cannot do it himself.

Yes she made some comment about a sister in law, which would have actually been her dads step sons wife as Emma's is his only biological child (AH why do I know all this!!)
You know all this as I’m a terrible person who has just told everyone EVERYTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I must say, I didn't read it as that when she posted. If he has care why is she going to bath him, if he slips or anything there is no way she can pick him up.
I work as a carer and sometimes our clients will only wash/shower/bathe if it’s with a family member’s support/guidance. We have it frequently actually and we’re not allowed to force people to do anything against their wishes.

Edited to add: he might not need physical help getting in and out of the bath, he might just want some one there in case he slips/falls and to remind him what he needs to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Emma I hope you read this and realise you are a disgrace. Your poor father and his care needs should not be made into a joke. He’s a vulnerable elderly man. I hope for your sake you never end in the same situation he now finds himself in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haven’t watched her stories for a while ( same old shite !) however I’m wondering if she’s had her 350cm cyst removed yet 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t watched her stories for a while ( same old shite !) however I’m wondering if she’s had her 350cm cyst removed yet 🥴
Of course not! As soon as she has her cyst removed, she will be an unrecognisable size 10 slinky minx, don't you know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't wait to see her in her bambi goal dress!
I’m waiting for the “bought as a weight loss goal dress but not my style” description on eBay to pop up for it when she realises she’s NEVER fitting into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she ever sit back and read the room ? Open her eyes up to the real world and what’s going on ? Guess what Emma money isn’t everything !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she ever sit back and read the room ? Open her eyes up to the real world and what’s going on ? Guess what Emma money isn’t everything !
Never! Multiple posts on overpaying £10,000 on her mortgage last year when a lot of people were losing their jobs/homes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg I can't wait to see who gets purple hair😂😂 although I've just had a horrible thought which I really really really hope she isn't idiotic enough to do.... what if its neither and they turn Poppy purple 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I can't wait to see who gets purple hair😂😂 although I've just had a horrible thought which I really really really hope she isn't idiotic enough to do.... what if its neither and they turn Poppy purple 😬😬
Neither one of them has hair light enough to go purple without bleach so it’ll be neither .... but Poppy is a viable candidate, although let’s not give Emma ideas!

Reactions: 8
Neither one of them has hair light enough to go purple without bleach so it’ll be neither .... but Poppy is a viable candidate, although let’s not give Emma ideas!
I don't think Emma is any form of beauty guru despite her dermaplaning videos so she probably doesn't even realise this 😂 won't stop her trying though!! Unless it's going dark purple, but even then it's going to look horrendous. It just needs a good chop, learn how to style it and give it a bit of volume and maybe get some multi toned highlights to make it look a bit more alive.

There you go Emma, I've given you proper advice and I haven't charged you for it!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.