Emma Drew #26 Hot chocolates, a dog and stuff for sale, look after your dad you whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They aren't a magic pill but can help you to do the other things that also help. So for me they helped me sleep, so then I then had more engery to cook They really helped my anxiety which helped with going shopping, before I'd go into a complete panic/sensory overload and I'd end up grabbing random stuff which wouldn't make a meal.
I'm a little sensitive to the mental health stuff as I have an easy life, no major worries etc and have anxiety and depression, mine was triggered by having a baby which should of been a very happy time.

Anyway, back to Emma 😅
She definitely went private (and I think that clinic) to avoid the more in depth pre and post op stuff
But that’s you tho? I doubt you’re an inherently crappy person who’s made your thousands scamming the vulnerable. I stand by what I said, anyone who thinks medication will sort her out is as deluded as her. She’s an abhorrent human being, as someone with many MH diagnoses myself I get a bit fed up with MH always being the cause of someone being an hole, sometimes people ARE just arseholes and MH has absolutely nothing to do with it, Imma has shown us time and time again she’s just a nasty piece of work. Meds won’t solve that

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How many “cancer free” gifts does a person need? Especially one that never had cancer in the first place!

And it’s vile! It looks like it’s fallen out a Christmas cracker!
The fact she has tagged the company screams "Give me a freebie".

Reactions: 13
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this woman is a VILE creature. You never had cancer in the first place Imma...you disgust me 🤬

We just found out a couple of days a go that the old guy next door has advanced Postate cancer which has spread to his lungs and his bones 🥺 He is one of the most sweetest gentle man I know and up until just a few weeks back was out for long daily walks, and now he can barely put one foot in front of another 😢 The ambulance came out last night at half past midnight to take him into hospital, and even when he was walking to the ambulance he was still the lovely polite gentleman and having a joke with them. The difference between him and Imma is night and day and she makes me sick with her "cancer free treats" 🤬

The old guy next door brought back memories of my Dad who sadly passed from cancer 6 years ago, and so the last few days have been tough and mentally I've felt drained, but I've got on with things, I've had to, no taking to my bed for a nope day. I do believe she has depression and with me feeling the way I have the last few days, I have felt sorry for her a little bit, but that's went totally out of the window now when I've seen her stories today 😡 She does NOTHING at all to help herself, and I can promise you this, if she was as feeling as bad as she says she does, then she would not be able to post things on Instagram to let us all know she's having a nope day, but no, she's got to document everything little thing hasn't she?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It's always, 'what is the absolute least effort?'

Overweight/feeling fatigued/low mood:
Normal people - 'I'll move my body, drink more water, eat good food, get outside'
Emma - 'I'll have most of my stomach cut away, drink down sugar laden drinks to up my fluid intake, get b12 injections rather than attempt to get my vitamins from food and carry on eating absolute tit, buy a sunlight lamp instead of you know...actually going outside

Caring for others:
Normal people - get on with it
Emma - put it on a list, have a nope day, send Tony

Blogging:
Other bloggers - test out the app, write a review, explain how it works
Emma - flog my referral and if it goes tits up, not my problem

Clothing:
Normal people - try something on, realise it's a bit tight, size up
Emma - try on something 10 times too small, realise it's not cutting off the circulation quite enough, size down twice, buy and declare to the world you've lost SO MUCH WEIGHT because a size 14 'fits'.

.....I could do this all day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So Emma’s not doing too well and is festering under her blanket, but has yet managed to pay waste £190 on some random crypto currency. Want to know what I do when my mental health isn’t great Emma? I make no rash decisions, I don’t waste money and I put my energy only into things that help me - eating well, moving as much as I can, reading, talking, writing down thoughts, researching coping strategies etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Two things to discuss about that ring.
1. You're cancer free because you never had it in the first place.
2. The ring is vile, it looks like it's come from Claire's Accesories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
and this is why she’s so objectionable. You shouldn’t need a bleeping 36 quid ring to celebrate being cancer free, the fact you don’t have cancer (& didn’t in the first place) should be enough of a gift. If she’d gone through months of debilitating treatment I could kind of understand a little gift to yourself for getting through it, but her treatment was walking that she didn’t even bother doing and a pre existing coil so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Completely agree with all that’s been said before.

Mental health issues can strike anyone in any situation so despite Emma having an “easy” life, your brain doesn’t take anything like into consideration.

HOWEVER....Emma does absolutely zero to help herself, and as mentioned above she ran away from therapy when it got hard. She eats utter tit, never moves her body at all, wallows in her pit to reward herself for a hard day and then again when she’s having a bad day - her brain is confused! She can’t differentiate between a good day and a bad day because they all result in tit food and lying in bed.

I’ve mentioned a few times on here that I’ve hit rock bottom twice in the last 6 years (once where I had to be rescued from the side of a motorway as I didn’t know what I was going to do). And even in the absolute depths of despair and being completely and utterly broken, I still did absolutely everything to help myself. On the bad days, everything was making sure I got out of bed and had a shower, on a good day I’d tackle a huge to do list and stick to a rigid routine to help me get back on track. I too was on the highest dose of antidepressants but it wasn’t my only form of attack/defence. I didn’t sit back and wait for medication to do the heavy lifting, I worked my arse off to get my life back. I had therapy a few times and one particular series broke me in ways I didn’t know possible but the therapist had to do just that in order for me to be able to put myself back together. I’ve been “well” for 3 years now and I swear that it’s because I’m in a job i absolute love now, I have a great work/life balance, I lead a much healthier, active lifestyle and my life is filled with so much that brings me joy. I may not have much money but my word, I’ve got a lot to love in my life and that is what makes the biggest difference!

Emma needs a new job where she is accountable to someone else and where she actually does something to make a difference in the world. She needs a major diet and exercise overhaul. She needs to stop spending altogether and start finding pleasure in non-material things. And go to therapy!
I'm sending you the most enormous hug 🤗 x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That ring is foul

You never had cancer Emma. You’re like that bloke in the pub that bangs on about being in the SAS. If you talk about it relentlessly it means you’re lying, trying to convince people of your story.

Reactions: 19
How many “cancer free” gifts does a person need? Especially one that never had cancer in the first place!

And it’s vile! It looks like it’s fallen out a Christmas cracker!
It seems when the depression card doesn't work, she then uses the cancer card. Next will be the not posting for a few days hoping for the messages saying you OK Hun?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you mean that, being depressed and a selfish bleep are seperate entities?

I agree with what I said earlier about Emma, depression is a disease and I empathise with her for it HOWEVER, I don’t like her. She is still a selfish and spiteful person that puts herself before her dads care needs, she still takes advantage of people with her money making bs. I empathise with the depression, I really do, it doesn’t excuse her being a tit though. If I had the access to her kinda money (that she at least reckons she has) i would have invested in myself with private therapy, to help my depression and then I bet the eating habits would’ve been targeted too, so what she spent in £10k in butchering herself bc she thought she’d be skinny for just lying on a slab hasn’t done anything. She needs to sort her mental health out, get a tailored therapy tool kit and coping strategies. going to the dr is commended and again, good on her for that, it’s a start. But she has the means and resources to help herself so much more, if she just stopped buying tat for a start 🤷🏻‍♀️. Pills aren’t a quick fix just like the surgery.
I did mean that, sorry.

Reactions: 1
Why does she walk poppy in such stupid shoes??? Stop wearing dolly shoes and chuck on some trainers?? I fractured my foot by walking too much in flat pumps, lesson learned!

Reactions: 10
Why does she walk poppy in such stupid shoes??? Stop wearing dolly shoes and chuck on some trainers?? I fractured my foot by walking too much in flat pumps, lesson learned!
She wears dolly shoes because she can’t reach her feet. And also because when they have a certain aroma, she sells them.

• Haha
  • Sick
So Tony has to listen to her go on about nope days, her "cancer", her money making schemes, her decluttering, Disney, constantly spending, goal dresses not to mention him caring for HER dad.. And she can't fake interest in him talking about warhammer?? She is so utterly vile

• Heart
  • Sad
That ring reminds me of the plastic tat dressing up stuff you get for little girls, usually comes with a plastic blingy tiara, clip on earrings and plastic shoes.

Reactions: 15
Why can she go out wearing cycling shorts that are crawling up her fanny but not wear a shin length dress without a pair of leggings underneath?

✨ Emma Logic ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m lolling at her hiding her gurn with the captions. Still got a glimpse of those Venus fly trap teeth though hun

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.