Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘b12 injection tomorrow’ aka too lazy to get her sorry arse out of bed today. Munchausens syndrome in full swing today.

Reactions: 26
‘b12 injection tomorrow’ aka too lazy to get her sorry arse out of bed today. Munchausens syndrome in full swing today.
I’m absolutely not wishing illness on anyone but my word what would she be like with an actual serious illness? It being tired, having headache or god forbid a period can send her to her bed for a week what would an actual massively serious diagnosis do? (I’m not classing the pretend cancer in this cos we all know that was bullshit!) She wouldn’t be the type of person who says “nope, this isn’t it. I’m not done yet”. She’d immediately take to her bed and stay there. Tony would be waiting on her hand and foot from diagnosis onwards and she’d be the only person in the world who’d ever been seriously ill.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
173886407_166314105366859_3635053729997326686_n.jpg

So many things about this. Decluttering after buying things you don't need is called losing money, Imma. And you're not good at decluttering if you continue to buy more and more. Like dog outfits. Or ya know a dog. Speaking of which, again how long was it left alone yesterday with the cats who hate it just so they could do more shopping after going shopping every day last week too.

Also notice the word 'if' about her skinnier wardrobe.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 534822

So many things about this. Decluttering after buying things you don't need is called losing money, Imma. And you're not good at decluttering if you continue to buy more and more. Like dog outfits. Or ya know a dog. Speaking of which, again how long was it left alone yesterday with the cats who hate it just so they could do more shopping after going shopping every day last week too.

Also notice the word 'if' about her skinnier wardrobe.
‘If’ they fit. She’s already admitted defeat. You’ve fallen at a hurdle Emma you can still get back up and keep going.

Reactions: 16
‘If’ they fit. She’s already admitted defeat. You’ve fallen at a hurdle Emma you can still get back up and keep going.
Get back up and keep going is the opposite of everything Emma ‘stands’ for

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t want to lose weight though. As long as she can keep squeezing gunty into size 14 skater dresses she thinks she’s done enough

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t want to lose weight though. As long as she can keep squeezing gunty into size 14 skater dresses she thinks she’s done enough
I reckon she’s at the point now where she’s literally past caring.
If she puts any effort in to actively losing weight at this point and then succeeds, she will have wasted the £10k on surgery as she’ll prove she could have done it on her own. If she ticks along as she is she can still claim she’s where she wanted to be as she “reversed her diabetes” and “cured her cancer” even she ultimately ends up putting on weight again.

Reactions: 20
What about it being other people’s favourite snack and don’t have the funds to buy it at full price, so you clear the shelf... Selfish. Sorry but even stating it’s for her dad (I’m sure she’s kept some for herself) think of others who may wish to buy it!

Also, she’s meal prepping but carers need meals in actual proper packaging, due to needing instructions, so does this mean the carers have been stopped?

And, (sorry I’m on a roll) I spotted sausages on their BBQ, which I’m sure were the reduced ones she “bought for her dad”, so convinced she too kept some for herself, buying the shelf and not thinking of others... again.

And, another Good to Go Costa bag, I didn’t see what was in it but surely that’s likely to be pastries, cakes, toasted sandwiches as that’s what they sell? Why buy more Emma?

Sorry... just she annoys me.. not even going to get started on that poor dog... she doesn’t deserve that dog 😔

Attachments

• Sad
Again, happy to be corrected by those more in the know, but is it the best idea to leave EIGHT spares of someone's "favourite snack" (which happens to be Soreen - very bad for diabetics which I seem to remember her dad has) if they are as unwell as she makes out her poor dad is? Is he not just at risk of eating it all in very short order? Especially if he sees the reduced stickers and may be under the impression that it's going out of date and so doesn't want to waste it. SURELY it would be better to take one round with his weekly shopping but keep it at your house...

Reactions: 29
Again, happy to be corrected by those more in the know, but is it the best idea to leave EIGHT spares of someone's "favourite snack" (which happens to be Soreen - very bad for diabetics which I seem to remember her dad has) if they are as unwell as she makes out her poor dad is? Is he not just at risk of eating it all in very short order? Especially if he sees the reduced stickers and may be under the impression that it's going out of date and so doesn't want to waste it. SURELY it would be better to take one round with his weekly shopping but keep it at your house...
I thought this too. Chances are he could make himself a snack, eat it and then see the packets and make another, forgetting he’s already had some and repeat. My Grandma used to do this with cups of tea and a biscuit - she’d get stuck in a loop and couldn’t get out until someone broke the loop for her.

Reactions: 15
I don't know why she even bothered having the surgery. She seemed happy in her life of 5 pints of coke before a flight and grub crawls, her favourite holidays were because of the portion sizes. Never really tried hard to diet or care about taking her medication for her diabetes only cared about earning from them for an ad. Took snacks into hospital, broke the diet in week 1 and not bothered with any other after care that was included in her 10k of wasted money.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's been 64 weeks since her surgery. If she'd lost 2lbs a week (very doable for someone very overweight, surely even more doable if you've had WLS), she could have lost 128lbs by now. That's over 9 stone. 1.5lbs a week would be 96lbs / 6.8 stone.

I'm just embarassed for her. HOW can she have failed this?

I remember writing something like 'I bet I could check on her in a years time and nothing would be different' - looks like I was right.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't know why she even bothered having the surgery. She seemed happy in her life of 5 pints of coke before a flight and grub crawls, her favourite holidays were because of the portion sizes. Never really tried hard to diet or care about taking her medication for her diabetes only cared about earning from them for an ad. Took snacks into hospital, broke the diet in week 1 and not bothered with any other after care that was included in her 10k of wasted money.
That's very true. She loved going on holiday to the States because of the large portion sizes she saw as more value for money

That's very true. She loved going on holiday to the States because of the large portion sizes she saw as more value for money
This is what I've been wondering about. The US will apparently be one of the countries on the green list so she could potentially travel there this summer. How would a thumb tum cope with the amount of tit food they shovelled in during those holidays pre WLS??!

Reactions: 7
just came on to say that poor bleeping puppy.
It doesn't seem to look healthy and although I'm not a cat person, I really feel bad for them now that they don't feel comfortable in their own home. You did this Emma you fuckwit.

• Heart
  • Sad
It doesn't seem to look healthy and although I'm not a cat person, I really feel bad for them now that they don't feel comfortable in their own home. You did this Emma you fuckwit.
Yes, thinks of no one but herself. Honestly she just pisses me off more with each passing day 😖

She doesn't know how to care for animals, and tbh she doesn't really care either, that much is very clear. ☹ Treating that dog like a plaything and a money making toy. People like her don't deserve animals 🤬

When people said that maybe getting a dog would be good in the respect of making her walk more and do more exercise I thought to myself 'I doubt it', and I was right, nothing will make her move more because she's just a lazy slug.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sadly, I don't see that dog having a long life. It may have underlying issues is if has been bred irresponsibly. Couple that with the tit the Drews will feed it, the fact that they'll get bored with it and not give it the walks and looking after it will require, plus the serious possibility that one of them will accidentally squash it, and it really doesn't stand much of a chance at all ☹

• Sad
Get back up and keep going is the opposite of everything Emma ‘stands’ for
Yeah defeat in WLS as well. She swapped food addiction for shopping addiction. However all the clothes she buys don't suit her and are hideous. Especially making the gunt stand out and be more pronounced.

I feel sorry for the dog. You have cats, you hardly can get out of bed, brushing hair is a struggle why on earth would you buy a dog.

Reactions: 12
Oh do go and f*ck off Imma..."I've spent today mostly asleep", so nothing new there then...

My Mam has to have vitamin B12 injections and yes I can always tell when she's needing another one, but she's a pensioner so way older than Imma, and you know what? She just damn well gets on with things and doesn't spend all day lying in bed. She'd be well entitled to with her long list of problems, and yes she does get tired easily, but her motto is that you've just got to keep on going and pushing yourself to do things. So when I see a lazy fat sloth like Imma who's using this, that and the other as an excuse to lay stinking in bed, it proper boils my blood. She's a lazy c*nt 🤬 Sorry just needed to get that off my chest, and the C word isn't one I use lightly, but she really is one. 😤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.