Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won £3,300? That’s nearly 2 months wages for me. Thanks universe.

I never take all the sale items off the shelf, but I’ll admit that I would buy like 3... sausages are expensive and good in the freezer. But not if I bloody won £3k
Money always goes to money!

Reactions: 7
Money always goes to money!
So true.
I always have this with my cousin who is on the sick but sits at home winnings hundreds! my husband always reminds me would i rather be me working hard with less Money but a more fulfilling life than sitting on my arse scrounging.

It's the same with imma, I think I'd rather be me with my life and money than imma +3k having to buy stuff just to fill my hollow life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
With massive chunks of dandruff that she's desperately trying to get rid of without making it obvious.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well that live ended abruptly didn't it? She admitted that the cats aren't getting on well with Poppy at all, they dislike her because she chases them and then it ended before anyone could ask more questions or critisise her. If she'd have went to get a dog from a shelter they'd have never let her have one and this just goes to show why 😡 Someone also said how the dog would be good for mental health and her weight...she said yes great for mental health but conveniently glossed over the weight part. Then she admitted that Tony had had to take the dog out for a few walks because she wasn't up to it...yeah because you're a lazy arse.

Honestly I haven't been able to post on here for a couple of day or two because she's angered me so much about the whole cancer thing, she really is a piece of work 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Well that live ended abruptly didn't it? She admitted that the cats aren't getting on well with Poppy at all, they dislike her because she chases them and then it ended before anyone could ask more questions or critisise her. If she'd have went to get a dog from a shelter they'd have never let her have one and this just goes to show why 😡 Someone also said how the dog would be good for mental health and her weight...she said yes great for mental health but conveniently glossed over the weight part. Then she admitted that Tony had had to take the dog out for a few walks because she wasn't up to it...yeah because you're a lazy arse.

Honestly I haven't been able to post on here for a couple of day or two because she's angered me so much about the whole cancer thing, she really is a piece of work 🤬
Wow there is so much to be appalled at there! She really is a despicable human being!

Reactions: 13
I’m raging about her buying all the reduced stuff from the supermarket. Back when I was really struggling financially, when my husband had been made redundant and we moved halfway across the country, I fed my child almost exclusively through the Sainsburys and Asda reduced sections. I’d sometimes be hovering with the pram behind the person with the yellow stickers, pocket rattling with coppers because it was the only money I had. If Imma had rocked up and got there first she’d have had my pram wheels going right to the candles!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw most of the live too. Like others the cancer stuff still making me so angry. I saw her answer a question from someone asking her how the wl was going and she totally gave the excuse of after being diagnosed with cancer and her cysts. Nothing to do with the fact she eats utter junk.
And those vitamins, total waste of money. She needs to do proper research on good quality vitamins and supplements because unfortunately most of the stuff you buy in the shop/supermarket is full of fillers and crap and often doesn't even have enough of the vitamin in it. (little bit passionate about vits and supplements, so I am 😂)

Reactions: 10
I saw most of the live too. Like others the cancer stuff still making me so angry. I saw her answer a question from someone asking her how the wl was going and she totally gave the excuse of after being diagnosed with cancer and her cysts. Nothing to do with the fact she eats utter junk.
And those vitamins, total waste of money. She needs to do proper research on good quality vitamins and supplements because unfortunately most of the stuff you buy in the shop/supermarket is full of fillers and crap and often doesn't even have enough of the vitamin in it. (little bit passionate about vits and supplements, so I am 😂)
Oh I missed that first part of the live and it's a good job I did or I'd be fuming even more 🤬 The cancer that never was particularly makes me angry, and then to use it as an excuse why she hasn't lost weight...I think anyone who heard that would have thought "what a load of crap" Not being funny, but the only thing that's stopped her losing weight is herself by stuffing her face full of crap she shouldn't be eating this because of WLS but also you'd think if she'd been diagnosed with "cancer" then she'd want to do the best for her body and eat healthily and exercise more.

Reactions: 6
Off topic but can you recommend a good vit/supplement to stop me getting ill? Had so many colds this year already 🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.