Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's talking as if that dog is a child sulking about going in the bath & knows what she's talking about & also spelling out V...E...T...fgs the dog doesn't know!!!

Reactions: 18
Noooo! People voting are not helping!!
But what Emma is forgetting to take into account is how many people have voted for more personal stuff based on the fact they just want to watch the car crash that is the Drews? There’s a huge chunk of her viewers that watch out of sheer curiosity to see what disaster is coming next, as opposed to actually caring about Emma - conveniently Emma has forgotten this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
But what Emma is forgetting to take into account is how many people have voted for more personal stuff based on the fact they just want to watch the car crash that is the Drews? There’s a huge chunk of her viewers that watch out of sheer curiosity to see what disaster is coming next, as opposed to actually caring about Emma - conveniently Emma has forgotten this.
Yes, I personally want her to post the personal stuff just for this thread and how hilarious everyone is. Also every now and again it prompts her she actually has caring responsibilities.

Reactions: 11
bloomin hell after a bit of time away from her i've just looked at her insta and caught up here, she's looking worse than ever! piling the weight back on, looks like she's slept in a skip and giving captain caveman a run for his money in the grooming department, I can smell her through the screen, it's a mixture of bonio, piss and fingernail dirt.

• Haha
I’m not interested in her scam money making bullshit i just love her car crash stories although now there’s a ‘smelly dog’ involved not so sure 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not interested in her scam money making bullshit i just love her car crash stories although now there’s a ‘smelly dog’ involved not so sure 🤣🤣
don't you mean another smelly dog? 🤣 not even sorry as she's so vile and im going to hell for my tattle content anyhoo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your puppy stinks Imma because she is picking up your smells from your disgusting bodies, bed and sofa fort. That smell you smell on her other people smell on YOU.
Exactly what i thought, the poor dog was probably fine until it came to their smelly house/bed 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder whether poor Poppy has a skin infection (in addition to eye problems 😢). Dogs don't sweat - they shouldn't smell of BO. Apart from the odd occasion when my dog has decided to have a roll around in fox pooh, he never smells and never gets bathed. I just brush him regularly and he has the most spectacular, glossy coat.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Too true. It actually is the content I live for 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
View attachment 531312

Yes you do, Imma, yes you do!
I can't find where someone said she smells like ham BUT Imma might actually smell like ham.

So my husband, who isn't caucasian once said to me that fatter caucasian people (Imma kind of weight) smell like ham. When they sweat, they just somehow smell like meat left out in summer and his family all agree this is the case. I'm now forever paranoid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hi Imma, didn’t you get those Foreos cheap off ooooo? Didn’t you get the rest from your free lucky boxes? bleeping scam artist.

Reactions: 9
what my cat needs to go to the vet: a cage and some newspaper to line it.
Not a mountain of toys! 🤷‍♂️😂

I wonder whether poor Poppy has a skin infection (in addition to eye problems 😢). Dogs don't sweat - they shouldn't smell of BO. Apart from the odd occasion when my dog has decided to have a roll around in fox pooh, he never smells and never gets bathed. I just brush him regularly and he has the most spectacular, glossy coat.
Dog smells because it’s transferred from them. 🤢

Reactions: 10
I can't find where someone said she smells like ham BUT Imma might actually smell like ham.

So my husband, who isn't caucasian once said to me that fatter caucasian people (Imma kind of weight) smell like ham. When they sweat, they just somehow smell like meat left out in summer and his family all agree this is the case. I'm now forever paranoid.
I (white woman) used to live in Asia and they said that white people smelled of dairy, because they consume a lot less of it than we do. I love milk and cheese and have never been able to get that thought of my mind since first hearing it 😂😂😂 so maybe ya gurl smells like a ham and cheese toastie

Also, are we getting bets in on how much she's won on Numbrs? Winner gets a Ring Fit, used once

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m confused what is the big win on Numbrs? The highlight is a week old and says £50 so is she just being tit and has forgotten to update it with her brag?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.