Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what to say. She is the last person who deserves to win anything let alone the big win of €50k. Life is so unfair if that is what she has won.

The draw entries are from each person you successfully refer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she’s trying to be sarcastic / dry sense of humour and make everyone think she’s won big and it will be a £1 or something.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s trying to be sarcastic / dry sense of humour and make everyone think she’s won big and it will be a £1 or something.
Lord knows she's made the same "iM ReTiRiNg NoW!!" joke enough times when she's scammed 7p out of some poxy ponzi scheme so you're probably bang on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% she thinks she’s being funny and her huge amount will be £1 or something.

If it was £50,000 she’d have been down kate spade before you can say disney

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s won £3379. Love that she made it seem like she’s won much bigger. Like I wouldn’t be turning down £3k but it’s much less than I expected it to be by her stories.

Reactions: 11
She’s won £3379. Love that she made it seem like she’s won much bigger. Like I wouldn’t be turning down £3k but it’s much less than I expected it to be by her stories.
And she’s increased her chance of winning by all the referral entries?

Reactions: 9
And she’s increased her chance of winning by all the referral entries?
I had a look at the site you have to pay a monthly subscription and looks like every time you refer someone you both get an entry. Her winning will get more people signing up and increasing her chances.

she’ll have spent that money by Monday anyway.

Reactions: 13
Urgh the bitter old lady in me is very jealous rn. Trying to fundraise that amount of money just so my (disabled) kid can exercise and ride a bike ffs. I know it’s not her fault, but I’m jel. I hope she buys her dad something nice anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Urgh the bitter old lady in me is very jealous rn. Trying to fundraise that amount of money just so my (disabled) kid can exercise and ride a bike ffs. I know it’s not her fault, but I’m jel. I hope she buys her dad something nice anyway!
If she buys him something, whatever it is, it will be on eBay next £1 weekend!

Emma remember Wisp?
I'm sure we'll see him by 2pm tomorrow...

Reactions: 9
Cancer free. Err wasn't it pre cancerous cells so, you always have been?
So, that operation wasn't the cysts then?

Amazon Wishlist in 3, 2, 1...
accompanied with naps and Tony touches. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So, that operation wasn't the cysts then?

For someone who’s just been told they’re cancer free, she didn’t even seem arsed. Is that because you never actually had cancer Imma? 👀

Reactions: 19
Cancer free because she never had cancer!

Where's the peloton
Where's the 10k steps
Where's Wisp

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Emma is disgusting in every single way, but the whole cancer thing really is absolutely unforgiveable. Shows that she truly is rotten to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she really that bleeping thick she thought the kebab thing on tik tok was actually real until told otherwise?
it terrifies me she’s responsible for living animals with a brain like hers 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, that operation wasn't the cysts then?hot cho

If she's that bothered about her cysts, she could use that £3.5k she's just won to pay to go privately rather than spend it on crappy Warhammer and hot chocolate.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.