Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cancer free. Err wasn't it pre cancerous cells so, you always have been?
So, that operation wasn't the cysts then?

Amazon Wishlist in 3, 2, 1...
accompanied with naps and Tony touches. :sick:
Never even had cancer. She's pathetic, fancy lying about something like that. I lost my sister to cancer and this kind of attention seeking sh*t really pissed me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she's that bothered about her cysts, she could use that £3.5k she's just won to pay to go privately rather than spend it on crappy Warhammer and hot chocolate.
I just don’t get how she didn’t think there’d be a waiting list for a cyst removal. I’ve had three and had to wait ages for each one - unfortunately thats just what happens! Even 6 months is a pretty short wait to be honest. I waited 15 months for my last one! If I’d had the option to go private I would have done - Emma does have this privilege but wastes it on Kate Spade shite and pointless purchases that she just “declutters” and sells months later.

Reactions: 18
I just don’t get how she didn’t think there’d be a waiting list for a cyst removal. I’ve had three and had to wait ages for each one - unfortunately thats just what happens! Even 6 months is a pretty short wait to be honest. I waited 15 months for my last one! If I’d had the option to go private I would have done - Emma does have this privilege but wastes it on Kate Spade shite and pointless purchases that she just “declutters” and sells months later.
But she can afford to blow 10k on WLS and not even try to lose weight 😂. Honestly at her size she didn’t even need to try that hard to lose 2lb a week

Reactions: 14
Hi Imma, didn’t you get those Foreos cheap off ooooo? Didn’t you get the rest from your free lucky boxes? bleeping scam artist.
Spotted the Foreos too 😒 A couple of my friends wanted to try and grab one of those, and now we know why they couldn't...because those greedy f*ckers were buying them all up to resell 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That’s twice in a week that puppy has had icecream. What’s the bets the puppy licked from the cone and then Emma went straight back in 😳

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why BT are using Emma of all people to talk about interviews. If those are her best interview tips I think she has no clue how to do a good interview and hates her followers...
This money she’s won is so weird. I wonder how much she’s paid to this company before she got a payout.
EMMA YOU NEVER HAD CANCER YOU RIDICULOUS IDIOTIC TURNIP WOMAN!

Oh and your new cardigan looks dreadful

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine leaving the house in a blue leopard print dress with a pink heart print cardigan on about 4 sizes too small. Pair that with leggings, and flip flops. Stunning
What does she even look like?! Some people could pull that look off and have it come across as a really stylised print clashing outfit...Emma on the other hand looks like she fell through a jumble sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine leaving the house in a blue leopard print dress with a pink heart print cardigan on about 4 sizes too small. Pair that with leggings, and flip flops. Stunning
Has she taken that cardigan off all week? I don’t even follow her and just from here I’ve seen it at least 5 times 😂

• Haha
She has to tell us the cysts are growing because we've been commenting on her gunt. It's them, not her. Says the woman eating an ice cream with a fancy cone and 2 toppings and drinking a lilt.

She'll have a holiday booked tomorrow.

I find her infuriating but fascinating at the same time 🤦🏼‍♀️😬
This cancer business riles me up so bad! Especially when she’s clearly massively over dramatised what it actually is! She’ll of heard “pre cancerous” and registered “YOUVE GOT CANCER TELL THE WORLD ANS MANUPULATE COMPANIES TO GET YOUR OWN WAY!” - as she’s repeatedly said on Tweets to companies “I’ve got cancer!” When pissing and moaning about something.
She really is something else and that poor dog! I hope for its take the novelty wears off and she sells her or something. Why is she bathing it so much?!? The mind boggles.

She ought to be massively ashamed of herself. I swear she’s Munchhausen’s!

I want to kick her in her vagina!!!

Reactions: 16
I find her infuriating but fascinating at the same time 🤦🏼‍♀️😬
This cancer business riles me up so bad! Especially when she’s clearly massively over dramatised what it actually is! She’ll of heard “pre cancerous” and registered “YOUVE GOT CANCER TELL THE WORLD ANS MANUPULATE COMPANIES TO GET YOUR OWN WAY!” - as she’s repeatedly said on Tweets to companies “I’ve got cancer!” When pissing and moaning about something.
She really is something else and that poor dog! I hope for its take the novelty wears off and she sells her or something. Why is she bathing it so much?!? The mind boggles.

She ought to be massively ashamed of herself. I swear she’s Munchhausen’s!

I want to kick her in her vagina!!!
You’ve seen her hungry minge swallow her shorts, you’ll lose your foot babe

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she is now saying she is cancer free? No mention of it on her grid or anything. You would think if you had just been told you are cancer free you’d be shouting it from the roof tops (if you are a natural oversharer) and be happy about it. I don’t think she has any real emotions, none of these influencers react in any sort of “normal” way like us regular people do.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.