Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she have to add the fact its tonys worn t-shirt? Absolute stinker after he's worn it under a hoodie all day.
No wonder the dog loves being near her she probably stinks of meat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Why did she have to add the fact its tonys worn t-shirt? Absolute stinker after he's worn it under a hoodie all day.
Stinks of meat ahahahahahahahhaha dead

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It makes you wonder why Tony changed his T-shirt...did he realise it was a bit ripe from a day trip out and think he should freshen up, then along comes grim Emma who decides it’s the perfect top for her to change into! How does that though process ever occur?
The only clothes I ever wear of my husbands are hoodies or jumpers if I’m ever downstairs and feel cold - I might spot his hoody on the clothes horse and grab that as opposed to leaving my son unattended to get one of mine from upstairs. I’d NEVER take a worn T-shirt off his back to wear myself, grim grim grim!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Tony took off the t-shirt for princess Emma. Her needs are greater than his. Especially when she earns 95% of their income!

Or it might be for his new sexy tiktok account content. Jiggle for me baby

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She needs to brush the dog right now, and tomorrow and everyday after!

She's a minger, I bet Tony hasn't even shower, just put on a different top 🤢

Reactions: 11
Just leaving a puppy at home whilst shopping then. No way they’ll only be out for 45 minutes. Hope it pisses everywhere
You called it ☹ Leaving a young puppy on its own for 3 hours plus is cruel, but then I wouldn't expect any less from Imma.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Stinks of meat has me howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm glad everyone else was on the same page regarding the worn t-shirt thing... Does she think that's.... Sexy? Cute?

Reactions: 10
She does drive, they both do.

They have no idea on how to look after a puppy. Bet she’s got it locked up in a tiny crate so treeko can’t murder it
Omg yeah it must be surely ☹ People like them shouldn't be allowed animals 😡

Nothing comfier than wearing a t-shirt your husbands been sweating in round tk maxx for the last hour, vom.
She really does enjoy letting people know she's a top class skank doesn't she? 🤢 Why not just say "I'm wearing my husbands t-shirt"? But no she has to add on "the one that he's worn today" 😬

I think the seam just annoys me cause she's payed for a "premium " brand and they haven't even tried to pattern match the seam. That's the kind tit you expect in primark clothes.
Absolutely. The pattern is matched at all!

Reactions: 8
She really does enjoy letting people know she's a top class skank doesn't she? 🤢 Why not just say "I'm wearing my husbands t-shirt"? But no she has to add on "the one that he's worn today" 😬
I know of someone who used to lick his girlfriend's armpits when she'd been hot and sweaty. Maybe that's a similar situation here 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It makes you wonder why Tony changed his T-shirt...did he realise it was a bit ripe from a day trip out and think he should freshen up, then along comes grim Emma who decides it’s the perfect top for her to change into! How does that though process ever occur?
The only clothes I ever wear of my husbands are hoodies or jumpers if I’m ever downstairs and feel cold - I might spot his hoody on the clothes horse and grab that as opposed to leaving my son unattended to get one of mine from upstairs. I’d NEVER take a worn T-shirt off his back to wear myself, grim grim grim!
Exactly, that thought process is so weird 😬 I'll sometimes wear a t-shirt or hoodie of my husbands as well, but I'd never wear a used one, and especially not one that had been worn and potentially sweated on whilst trailing round shops for hours! Besides, my husband would just put it straight into the laundry bin as I'm sure most people would? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Stinks of meat has me howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm glad everyone else was on the same page regarding the worn t-shirt thing... Does she think that's.... Sexy? Cute?
She maybe thinks she's so relatable? 😂. That it's something everyone does 😂

I know of someone who used to lick his girlfriend's armpits when she'd been hot and sweaty. Maybe that's a similar situation here 🤢🤮
Ewww 🤢

Reactions: 4
I’m still thinking of the horrible dirty T-shirt scenario - everyone I know has been coming home from being anywhere public for the last year and changing into clean clothes so their clothes can be washed quickly, you know to avoid this little virus thats been doing the rounds recently, you may have heard of it? No one, I repeat NOONE, thinks “hmm I better change out of these dirty clothes, I know, I’ll reduce my virus exposure risk and wear my husbands dirty T-shirt that’s also been out in the world all day.” Literally only Emma. Idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
A few things:

I’ve had dogs all my life, when they were puppies we’ve always incrementally left them (so 30 mins then increasing by 5-10 mins), and when they were toilet training definitely no more than 45 mins! Even now I won’t leave the dog for more than 4-5hrs and that’s with the tv on and them being asleep on the sofa the whole time. Disgraceful they are.

Secondly, I’m on a mission to lose my pandemic pounds & told my husband that earlier this week. I’ve gained half a stone so not a great deal to lose & said I mainly just wanted to cut back on the snacking, not go all in on a major weightloss thing. I’ve gone into the kitchen looking for a snack a few times and each time he’s been like “you don’t need a snack!” Or “have an apple!”, supporting me. Don’t see that with these two morons at all!

Reactions: 15
I’m so confused why she’s posting job interview tips... when was the last job interview she did?! Her blog is literally called make money WITHOUT a job. Clearly no one is interested in her tips though her post has hardly any engagement
Ok so longgg time lurker and I don't tend to post. buttt, this has hugely annoyed me. As a genuine employability professional (with membership and everything lol) I'm seriously peed off that she thinks she can comment on interview tips andddd it's an ad grrrrrr

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just imagine the stench of that house, meaty tees and puppy pees and poos. I'm still shocked how many "accidents" the cats have.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just imagine the stench of that house, meaty tees and puppy pees and poos. I'm still shocked how many "accidents" the cats have.
The cats have accidents because you’re supposed to have one cat tray per cat + 1 extra. Mine only wee in one and tit in another so she could need 6. I always change mine the second they’ve been. I bet she just leaves hers to fester and the cats probably don’t want to use a dirty tray

Reactions: 11
Emma smelling of meat is the most accurate thing since someone said the cats look like they smell of Beef Monster Munch 😂

(I know though, poor cats - they deserve better, as do the dog and hamster).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.