Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really wanna know what that drink is. Thought it was a bottle of frijj for a second 😂 also cardigan clearly doesn't fit as she hasn't done it up!
Can see where the holes been stretched to within an inch of its life where she’s tried though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could it be one of these?
That's what I thought but the lid is black! I know she has to get her protein in but surely 200calories worth of chicken etc would be more filling than a 200 calorie fudge brownie milkshake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's what I thought but the lid is black! I know she has to get her protein in but surely 200calories worth of chicken etc would be more filling than a 200 calorie fudge brownie milkshake 😂
I know people post WLS need to focus on protein but it’s makes me howl that Emma thinks her gym visits require protein shakes in order to fuel her before/repair her afterwards. Her 30 seconds of hard work barely requires a teaspoon of water never mind protein shakes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like they’re useful for people who train loads and burn loads of calories... I have a PT 5 times a week now and I never have extra protein tit. Just eat healthier protein full meals? probs just using it as an excuse to get her milkshake fix

Reactions: 9
Come on guys Imma is an Avid Gym Goer remember.
She needs her protein shakes to repair her muscles after these intense workout sessions of sipping hot choccy in the outdoor pool. And her DOMS is worse because she works out so intensively flicking the pages when reading her chick lit novels.
Have some understanding for our gym bunny please !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it’s a U-fit chocolate protein shake. She doesn’t work out enough to need one of those. Bet that cardigan doesn’t get washed either.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.