Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've asked this before so apologies if someone has already answered it and I've missed it...

What happened to Emma's mum? Has she always been without her?

Reactions: 3
She isn’t a nice person and her personality is piss poor but that’s too far. Her weight is not why we dislike her so doesn’t even justify this response.
Thank you for this. I've struggled with some of the comments about weight and being an extra strain on the NHS and the nurses over the past few days on here. It feels like anytime there's a dig at emma it's a dig at all obese people as if they shouldn't get the same care as other people.
I realise Emma has had the tools to change and hasn't utilised it so people are angry at her for that but there are people who are overweight due to other things and as much as I know its going to be extra effort on nurses and staff (thank you for everything ❤) they are still people with feelings and families and not just greedy lumps taking up beds.

I probably have taken it too personally but my mam was paralysed and wheelchair bound and gained a lot of weight over the 12 years due to being immobile and medication. Before she died we did have some instances of judgment from health care professionals due to her size and it was hard to watch.

Anyway them having vaccines is still two more people towards us getting back to normal so we can take that as a positive 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I've asked this before so apologies if someone has already answered it and I've missed it...

What happened to Emma's mum? Has she always been without her?
Her mum died from sepsis when Emma was either just about to start her diploma or was in the first year of her diploma... Can't remember when exactly, but Emma had finished school by then.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Emma WTF is this latest advert?

You used to stay at home most of the day napping, online shopping and festering your pigsty 😂 😂
What mission? Every photo I've seen of her this winter at home she's literally wearing the smallest amount of clothes and no socks etc. Pop some warm clothes on you can turn your thermostat down. There you go Imma that's some free advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you for this. I've struggled with some of the comments about weight and being an extra strain on the NHS and the nurses over the past few days on here. It feels like anytime there's a dig at emma it's a dig at all obese people as if they shouldn't get the same care as other people.
I realise Emma has had the tools to change and hasn't utilised it so people are angry at her for that but there are people who are overweight due to other things and as much as I know its going to be extra effort on nurses and staff (thank you for everything ❤) they are still people with feelings and families and not just greedy lumps taking up beds.
Loads of us on here are fat/ overweight/ dieting etc including me so don’t take it personally. You’re right in that the annoying thing about Emma is that she’s got the best tool out there to change and she’s barely done anything with it. At the end of the day fat people ARE a huge strain on the NHS (in general times as well as Covid) in the same way that drinkers and smokers and drug addicts all use up NHS resource fixing problems that wouldn’t exist if those people stopped drinking/ smoking/ eating so much in this case.

What frustrates me about Emma is that nothing seems to wake her up from her delusion. Covid has been a huge wake up call for me and not to go on too much about my personal experience, I had a realisation that being fat made me more likely to die from Covid, but I’d spent years ignoring the fact that it made me more likely to die from lots of other things before Covid even existed. So in the last year I’ve lost weight. More weight than Emma. I do think as a country we all need to stop being so sensitive about weight issues and wise up to the fact that we’ve got a huge problem with obesity and we’re draining the NHS trying to support it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not to support Immas laziness in anyway, but apparently the young are getting side effects a lot worse than the elderly.
I had the phizer vaccine and had absolutely no side effects (Same for my colleagues) apart from a dead arm to be expected, I’m 33 so I reckon she’s milking it for all it’s worth!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think Emma ought to keep those low calorie go ahead biscuits from the Shopmium app rather than donate them to the food bank?

Reactions: 10
Loads of us on here are fat/ overweight/ dieting etc including me so don’t take it personally. You’re right in that the annoying thing about Emma is that she’s got the best tool out there to change and she’s barely done anything with it. At the end of the day fat people ARE a huge strain on the NHS (in general times as well as Covid) in the same way that drinkers and smokers and drug addicts all use up NHS resource fixing problems that wouldn’t exist if those people stopped drinking/ smoking/ eating so much in this case.

What frustrates me about Emma is that nothing seems to wake her up from her delusion. Covid has been a huge wake up call for me and not to go on too much about my personal experience, I had a realisation that being fat made me more likely to die from Covid, but I’d spent years ignoring the fact that it made me more likely to die from lots of other things before Covid even existed. So in the last year I’ve lost weight. More weight than Emma. I do think as a country we all need to stop being so sensitive about weight issues and wise up to the fact that we’ve got a huge problem with obesity and we’re draining the NHS trying to support it.
Also the way I look at it emotional eating to the point of making yourself a weight that isn’t technically safe to be is a form of self harm. If someone was physically self harming the ‘traditional’ way you wouldn’t say oh well that’s they’re going through tit. You’d say no let’s get you help let’s get a counsellor etc. Now weight gain from another medical condition that makes you immobile or means you need to take tablets that cause weight gain, or thyroid issues etc etc, you can’t help. Obviously you can then discuss with your doctor the best route to take to stay in a healthy weight category but really there’s not a lot that can be done. And it isn’t being overweight that is the issue it’s the other problems that can be cause by it. Diabetes, heart disease, heart attacks, dodgy joints, difficulty breathing etc. Obviously not everyone that’s overweight is unhealthy or even unfit, I see people on ig doing cross training and intense workout that are defo technically over weight but are absolutely killing it and defo are not unfit. But realistically Emma isn’t one of those people. Not everyone’s going to be a size 8 or a size 10. That would be dull. But everyone (medical conditions permitting) should be watching that they’re not a weight that is going to lead them to have additional medical problems that could be avoided by losing a couple of stone, firstly because heart attacks aren’t fun and secondly because shortening (potentially in some cases) your life span also isn’t fun.
But yeah taking the piss out of Emma just for being fat isn’t on, and tbh most of our comments come from a place of concern. Because she is one of those people that needs serious therapy and she clearly has body dismorphia and she already has seen the problems being the weight she is has caused her

• Heart
Wishing her dead due to her weight isn’t on. That’s the main point about the now deleted comments.

Emma should have had several wake up calls over the last 12 months but she is so self absorbed she’s missed them completely.

Also her wedding flowers have made an appearance for her latest advert. Wow so much engagement on Instagram 😂😂 68 likes and 3 comments

Oh Emma we already know 😂
E2012E1F-F948-443E-9143-B5CE9149ACDF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wishing her dead due to her weight isn’t on. That’s the main point about the now deleted comments.

Emma should have had several wake up calls over the last 12 months but she is so self absorbed she’s missed them completely.

Also her wedding flowers have made an appearance for her latest advert. Wow so much engagement on Instagram 😂😂 68 likes and 3 comments

Oh Emma we already know 😂
View attachment 446815
Why does her desk look like my 9 year old nieces?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I probably have taken it too personally but my mam was paralysed and wheelchair bound and gained a lot of weight over the 12 years due to being immobile and medication. Before she died we did have some instances of judgment from health care professionals due to her size and it was hard to watch.

Anyway them having vaccines is still two more people towards us getting back to normal so we can take that as a positive 🙏🏻
I don't think anyone on here is talking about people who are paralysed and gain weight, thats a completly different (and understandable) thing to happen. Sorry to hear about your mum

Reactions: 11
Emma still makes money from promoting unhealthy eating and lifestyle choices. I think if someone has posts like this: 5 ways to get your money's worth from an all you can eat buffet restaurants - Make Money Without A Job it is fair to call them out on their size. I don't think it is fair to troll someone for their weight issues if they are genuinely trying to lose weight or live a healthy lifestyle. I think Emma is an influencer and should try to promote healthy choices.
I am sorry to hear about your mum as well. Someone who can't rather than won't exercise is in a completely different position.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Emma still makes money from promoting unhealthy eating and lifestyle choices. I think if someone has posts like this: 5 ways to get your money's worth from an all you can eat buffet restaurants - Make Money Without A Job it is fair to call them out on their size. I don't think it is fair to troll someone for their weight issues if they are genuinely trying to lose weight or live a healthy lifestyle. I think Emma is an influencer and should try to promote healthy choices.
imagine if you were following imma for her WLS content. You've got her eating a traybake, countless takeaways including domino's pizza, giant tub of sweets etc. It's honestly damaging to people watching her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I am sorry to hear about your mum as well. Someone who can't rather than won't exercise is in a completely different position.
Also all you can eat buffets cost like a tenner. Even if you have say two - three plates you’ve made your money’s worth compared to a similarly priced one plate restaurant. And the foods always tit

I don't think anyone on here is talking about people who are paralysed and gain weight, thats a completly different (and understandable) thing to happen. Sorry to hear about your mum
Thank you. I know. I was up in the early hours and super tired so I think that all came out as a massive overshare to be honest! Must repeat tattle is not your therapist 😂

Back to imma, why was her advert just stating the obvious. Turn your tit off and save electricity, it's hardly rocket science and of all people they could choose to relay this information they choose her 🤯

Reactions: 11
Thank you. I know. I was up in the early hours and super tired so I think that all came out as a massive overshare to be honest! Must repeat tattle is not your therapist 😂

Back to imma, why was her advert just stating the obvious. Turn your tit off and save electricity, it's hardly rocket science and of all people they could choose to relay this information they choose her 🤯

Don’t worry 💖💖

I don’t understand why brands still want to work with her. And I have noticed the big money bloggers like her pics. Just a few smaller ones who seem to look up to her. Has she been kicked out the UKMB circle?
Maybe Emma is getting her karma now.

• Heart
They ruin the whole picture. Shes just tried to make it arty and failed miserably. She needs to take a £99 course on how to be an influencer.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.