Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, at their size there's probably a considerable snoring issue. I was in exile in our spare room for the best part of a year when my weight went over 11 stone because I sounded like a water buffalo taking part in a bog-snorkelling competition and I'm a fair bit taller than Emma.
this has just killed me off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's see Emma, I've been failing at losing weight for nearly 30 years but the big differences are I haven't dropped 10K on it and don't plaster it all over my social media. I don't think I've got through all of my to be read pile in nearly 20 years but again, nobody cares as I never mention it. If you set goals for yourself but keep it between you and Tony there would be a lot less material to talk about here.

Reactions: 12
Two things:

She's watched "A FEW HOURS" of tiktok today... Which jar was that job in?

Does anyone else get really annoyed by the fact she has to look at the back/stop button whenever she's filming something? The glance to the bottom of the screen just before it cuts out drives me genuinely bananas 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We all Need to report these videos she does on tiktok as they aren't allowed. Let's get her banned (within reason)
yes we do. i thought she had all her videos removed but i now i think i might be blocked.

We all Need to report these videos she does on tiktok as they aren't allowed. Let's get her banned (within reason)
What option do we pick when reporting her? Smug, lying, lazy cow who isn't declaring a #AD is not one of the choices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone with better photoshop skills than me needs to fix this picture! It’s missing frizzy hair, cat hair on all the clothes, the jacket looks way too comfortable than it actually is, a few empty Starbucks containers, the mask gaping off her face...oh and of course the massive stomach apron!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone with better photoshop skills than me needs to fix this picture! It’s missing frizzy hair, cat hair on all the clothes, the jacket looks way too comfortable than it actually is, a few empty Starbucks containers, the mask gaping off her face...oh and of course the massive stomach apron!
Ahem.
8F03B5A7-AE9E-4CF5-98D4-7E5EB462B9C7.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Guys, I’m sceptical about ‘Millie’, wouldn’t surprise me if pork chop herself made that account and is attempting to troll us. I will eat my crunchie if I’m proved wrong 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
yes we do. i thought she had all her videos removed but i now i think i might be blocked.

What option do we pick when reporting her? Smug, lying, lazy cow who isn't declaring a #AD is not one of the choices.
I'm not sure but I'm sure I read somewhere that affiliate and sign up links are banned so I think she's trying to lure people into her groups to click them

Guys, I’m sceptical about ‘Millie’, wouldn’t surprise me if pork chop herself made that account and is attempting to troll us. I will eat my crunchie if I’m proved wrong 😜
I don't think it's her either.. Would love. To be proved wrong though

Reactions: 12
I agree. I notice when people spell their names different from the norm and I could swear she spelt it ‘Milli’ when she worked for Emma

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I was wondering this today also. Mainly due to the timing, perhaps to throw us off the hamster speculation.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.