Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
genuine question: I know a few of you on here have had wls. How dangerous is it to go back to eating normally and normal sized portions and not controlling fat intake etc less than a year after surgery? I can imagine it’s not advised but surely it has an effect physically on the digestive system (scarring etc) if you eat badly again
It is literally impossible for me to eat as I was before and why would I want to? I had an eating disorder, a food addiction that was making me horrendously unhealthy. I had tried diets etc. but the truth is 95% of diets fail and 40% of people end up heavier than when they'd started after dieting. I've spent my whole life in a cycle of binging and restricting since the age of 9 so I needed a serious intervention. I haven't touched anything that has more than 7% sugar content since my surgery or broken any of the other rules. I don't have fizzy drinks. Occasionally, if my family orders take away I will have a little of something that's not bad for me, I haven't had pizza since! I have lost 5st 9lb and my surgery was 13 weeks ago. Once I reach a stable weight I may consider adding some treats if my stomach can handle it.
I have no idea why she doesn't have constant dumping syndrome and overeating frequently means that you can stretch the tiny pouch which the surgeon created. She has definitely stretched that!
She also hasn't dealt with the emotional/mental side of eating. If I feel sad/depressed/overwhelmed, you know what? I don't reach for chocolate anymore because I can't!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She hasn’t shown them on though... makes me wonder why when she was so braggy about them? I was expecting a photo of her wearing them, bigging herself up and showing us how slinky she looks in them.... 🙄
Probably don’t fit her, although she does have fantastic legs for a fat girl doesn’t she?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No boots on pic as they probably won’t fit, whoever said eBay is right

she said the other day she was doing an eye brow tint, this morning another one? She won’t have any eye brows left at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is literally impossible for me to eat as I was before and why would I want to? I had an eating disorder, a food addiction that was making me horrendously unhealthy. I had tried diets etc. but the truth is 95% of diets fail and 40% of people end up heavier than when they'd started after dieting. I've spent my whole life in a cycle of binging and restricting since the age of 9 so I needed a serious intervention. I haven't touched anything that has more than 7% sugar content since my surgery or broken any of the other rules. I don't have fizzy drinks. Occasionally, if my family orders take away I will have a little of something that's not bad for me, I haven't had pizza since! I have lost 5st 9lb and my surgery was 13 weeks ago. Once I reach a stable weight I may consider adding some treats if my stomach can handle it.
I have no idea why she doesn't have constant dumping syndrome and overeating frequently means that you can stretch the tiny pouch which the surgeon created. She has definitely stretched that!
She also hasn't dealt with the emotional/mental side of eating. If I feel sad/depressed/overwhelmed, you know what? I don't reach for chocolate anymore because I can't!
Incredible loss! You're clearly doing something very right that Emma isn't! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 19
Incredible loss! You're clearly doing something very right that Emma isn't! 👏👏👏
Fantastic achievement well done!
Thank you. It's emotionally quite tough. The coping mechanisms I've had most of my life to deal with my past traumas and current stresses aren't there anymore, but that is what is needed. I have two years after care included with my package and am checked in on regularly. I am guessing Emma is dodging her follow up appointments or the team she chose to have her surgery with are rubbish.
Emma actually shows how hard surgery is, if you don't follow the rules and work with the tool then you won't get results...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who is looking after her dad?! Holes in his clothes at Christmas, broken coat now. Feel so sad for him

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thank you. It's emotionally quite tough. The coping mechanisms I've had most of my life to deal with my past traumas and current stresses aren't there anymore, but that is what is needed. I have two years after care included with my package and am checked in on regularly. I am guessing Emma is dodging her follow up appointments or the team she chose to have her surgery with are rubbish.
Emma actually shows how hard surgery is, if you don't follow the rules and work with the tool then you won't get results...
I was in a similar situation. Food gave me comfort during/after a traumatic childhood. The mental side of things has to be addressed for anyone wanting to lose weight, with or without surgery. Emma has seen surgery as an easy way out and it's insulting to people who have had the procedure and worked their asses off to become emotionally and physically healthy. We never hear her talk about her dietitian or therapist or any of the other professionals who were supposed to be caring for her after her surgery so I assume she's decided that she knows best.

Probably don’t fit her, although she does have fantastic legs for a fat girl doesn’t she?! 😂😂
Hunter are very slim around the calves so I'd be surprised if she can get them on.

• Heart
Can I ask who you went with? It’s something in seriously considering for myself

Reactions: 5
I hope if she's looking for stuff to sell in her dads house that the money is going towards him.

we know it won't

• Haha
Can I ask who you went with? It’s something in seriously considering for myself
I went with Simon Monkhouse at Spire Gatwick Park. Quite a way from where I live but he is an exceptionally passionate and helpful surgeon and the rest of the team have been great too. I thought about it for a very long time but didn't think I would actually do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why did she have to be DRAGGED out for a walk??? She was told to walk an hour a day so hop to it

Reactions: 11
if she doesn't know what baking her face is why is she even trying to do it? she probably thought she'd get a dozen bleeping cookies from it!
for someone self titled as a boss babe she's thick as pig tit when it comes to lifes basics and the wonderful world of ask google!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If your Dad gave you it to sell FOR HIM, then why the 🤑 ?? I hope she's not taking money what belongs to him? 🤬 That money would buy him a new coat and a few new jumpers because god love him he looks like he could do with some. ☹
No she’s done this before and kept the money because ‘she deserved it’. True story

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.