Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it affects people in different ways but if she was paralysed with depression then she wouldn't have been up to cleaning, cooking or having baths. She wouldn't want to do anything and now she has the energy to sort through some clothes...
Exactly my husband has severe depression and when he's having a "bad day" he can't move, it's either bed or sofa nothing else will be done that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Like another poster said it’s because she has zero motivation she feels like this. Instead of all the fiction she reads why doesn’t she invest in some audio books on self help for her diet And lifestyle.
I see this a lot in people who don't have a regular routine or structure to their days. Having a job where she had to do a certain amount of work per day, interact with people and generally have some sort of accountability would really help her mental health.

Since we know Emma reads here, I would recommend reading or listening to "When Food is Comfort" and "The Body Keeps the Score". She's obviously had some trauma in her life and she's eaten her feelings for many years as a coping mechanism (pretty much true for all morbidly obese people IMO). Working through that trauma and developing good coping skills will help her lose weight, make money, save money and live the life she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she might've read through tattle and this got her down in the dumps. so instead of addressing anything or changing her life, she is playing the mental health card. I've seen/heard her do this a couple of times to avoid further criticism. I've been paralysed with depression before where I literally did not leave bed. I did not brush my hair, get dressed or wash (sorry if TMI but ya gurl is keeping it real). There is no way I would've been able to do what she did and just snap out of it.

Also I did not mean my last comment how it might have been read :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We NEED the whole story on Toeknee selling his wanger pics please.
Someone here knows something.....spill. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't blame her for reading on here, I think if people were talking about me I'd wanna know what they were saying. But I think it would make me wanna prove myself more? Not try and give us something to talk about for the wrong reasons?

Reactions: 13
Emma mentioned being paralysed by depression and checking to see she’s hidden it on social media made me think about my two major breakdowns a few years ago.

In September 2017 I hit absolute rock bottom and after the absolute worst day at work I left for the day on the brink of suicide. I’d never felt that feeling before but it hit and it hit hard. Thankfully there was enough of my brain functioning correctly and I got my husband and parents to come and rescue me from the side of the road and get me home safely. For months after that I couldn’t leave the house, couldn’t function as a human at all. I just looked back through my phone to see if there were any photos from that time and there’s a huge void where the depression took over. Apart from one photo of a beautiful sunset that I took out my bedroom window to remind myself that little things can be big things if you look at them the right way, there is no sign of life for weeks! There was no online shopping, no photos of my pets, no selfie videos of myself testing mascaras, no massive hot chocolates, no lists of all the snacks I want to eat...nothing. There was literally nothing in my life till the depression lifted - on my phone or in real life.

As has been mentioned previously, Emma is not depressed. She’s lazy, has no motivation and no accountability. She needs to stop using mental health as an excuse to do nothing with her life. There are so many things she could do to improve her life but she’s too bone idle to try anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I can't blame her for reading on here, I think if people were talking about me I'd wanna know what they were saying. But I think it would make me wanna prove myself more? Not try and give us something to talk about for the wrong reasons?
No I don't blame her either. We know she 100000% does as there have been times she passive aggressively addresses things here and she has admitted it on insta lives before. And that's the thing. She doesn't see the genuine advice given, she just sees it and decides to do something more stupid.

Reactions: 7
In September 2017 I hit absolute rock bottom and after the absolute worst day at work I left for the day on the brink of suicide. I’d never felt that feeling before but it hit and it hit hard. Thankfully there was enough of my brain functioning correctly and I got my husband and parents to come and rescue me from the side of the road and get me home safely.
I'm so glad you managed to get help. 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But she gives us ammunition by trying to troll us and then actually making herself look pretty stupid. 😂 if she actually concentrated on herself and smashed the weight loss, we would actually be cheering her on

Reactions: 12
I'm so glad you managed to get help. 💙
Me too. It was a ridiculously hard uphill climb but I’ve barely looked back since. Sometimes you need to reach the bottom to find a reason to push back up.

I still have a list on my phone that my counsellor at the time made me write about all the things I did to help myself; walking outside every day, eating healthily, talking openly with key people, getting out of bed every day, meditating daily, no alcohol, medication taken religiously etc etc. Basically everything on the list is the opposite of what Emma currently does with her life - she’s never going to improve her health or her life unless she makes some absolute enormous changes in every aspect of her existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Emma thinks working for herself is the lifelong ultimate girl boss dream but I don't think she suits this set up, she can't provide a consistent structure for herself and ends up lacking motivation and staying in bed. I honestly think she needs to pick up some sort of part time work or volunteering role, a set start and finish time 2 or 3 days a week, I think she will see a world of difference. Not saying she should stop her current businesses but she doesn't seem to have anything of substance going on to keep her ticking over. I'm not sure if she's capable of doing this, or if she's so self absorbed she would rather wallow and pity post online for attention.

Emma needs to realise she's in a really fortunate position, she has passive income, owns her house, can drive, has a support system in the form of Tony, has loads of free time. Every couple of months she mentions having some New Exciting Thing coming up that she's working on but I think she's focusing on the wrong things. It needs to be less about making money now and actually finding fulfilment.

Whew that was a long ramble, I'll shut up now and get back to waiting for the next ridiculous Emma tattle story 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lying in bed paralysed with depression is awful. I'm so glad she managed to put on some pink eyeshadow for us. She's deffo been reading here and is justifying her behaviour. I hope she's read the parts about her cheating her WLS and needing to get her tit together or she will deffo fail.
Screenshot_20210103-230213_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yeah Emma you definitely haven't disguised the fact that you've been hiding away in your bed for the last few days. But then it's become such a familiar sight. The irony of making a weight loss journal while in bed bring ought a bowl of hot chocolate. Where was all this calorie counting before her surgery? Why does she even need so many snacks when her tum is the size of a thumb? Well used to be. All the fizzy drinks will have stretched it more than that Ted Baker condom dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lying in bed paralysed with depression is awful. I'm so glad she managed to put on some pink eyeshadow for us. She's deffo been reading here and is justifying her behaviour. I hope she's read the parts about her cheating her WLS and needing to get her tit together or she will deffo fail. View attachment 370828
Every time I see this picture, I think the whiskers are on HER chin and not the hamsters!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine spending £10k on weight loss surgery and then ending up calorie counting less than a year later. She could have spent the last year calorie counting for free and probably would have lost more weight than she has with her surgery.

Reactions: 23
Imagine spending £10k on weight loss surgery and then ending up calorie counting less than a year later. She could have spent the last year calorie counting for free and probably would have lost more weight than she has with her surgery.
Exactly it’s ridiculous!! Sharing this again because she’s worked hard and look what she managed in a year... no WLS!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.