Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma legit looks like she is gonna eat whisp in that last post with him on her Instagram. Poor whisp.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This tattle thread has made my 2020..Emma keep up the good work! I look forward to 2021 antics..will she get to Disney? Will she forget she’s had WLS for those 2 weeks and just deal with the dumping?💩

my fave memory of Emsie babes is definitely the haul where she reads the back of the product rolls her eyes and launches it on the floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Latest series of rambling stories: Why the duck is she wanting to move the hot tub into the house because the gyms are shut?!?

Going to the gym is not the same as going to the gym to use the hot tub/paddling pool.

Absolute fuckin weapon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Latest series of rambling stories: Why the duck is she wanting to move the hot tub into the house because the gyms are shut?!?

Going to the gym is not the same as going to the gym to use the hot tub/paddling pool.

Absolute fuckin weapon.
Also it’s a HOT tub. They can be used outside in the cold because you know, they’re hot. Buy a gazebo and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So between 2 of them she’s needed to spend 200 quid for a month and still be so short on food that she needs a top up? I don’t know if it’s me, but that seems a hell of a lot.
This is exactly what I thought. I haven’t ’saved’a tenner this month because between the two of us we haven’t spent £200 on food!!!

Also the hot tub has me howling, I’m gutted the gym is closed because I can’t swim or workout....the hot tub element doesn't even come into consideration.

A hot tub in the living room 😂😂😂😂 Jesus wept
I am living for this to happen, I mean what could possibly go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is exactly what I thought. I haven’t ’saved’a tenner this month because between the two of us we haven’t spent £200 on food!!!

Also the hot tub has me howling, I’m gutted the gym is closed because I can’t swim or workout....the hot tub element doesn't even come into consideration.

Imagine the condensation 😂😱

• Haha
That's £200 in lidl too, I could understand £200 in a big supermarket easily. That's a tit tonne of food.

Reactions: 19
So between 2 of them she’s needed to spend 200 quid for a month and still be so short on food that she needs a top up? I don’t know if it’s me, but that seems a hell of a lot.
I've spent over £200 in December for me and 2 kids but I've not had WLS, didn't shop at Lidl and still have loads left over!

Reactions: 9
I've spent over £200 in December for me and 2 kids but I've not had WLS, didn't shop at Lidl and still have loads left over!
Completely understandable for 4 of you! And I get with the festive season people spend a bit more, it just seems a lot! Mind you i bet it costs an army to keep this bossbabe in hot choc 🙈

Reactions: 9
I know nothing about hot tubs - are they inflatable? Like a big paddling pool? If so, dear Drew Cats - I implore you to stick your claws through whilst Emma is wallowing in there. They'd be a tsunami warning go out over Norfolk 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Waiting for the post to say a cat has drowned

• Haha
  • Sad
Completely understandable for 4 of you! And I get with the festive season people spend a bit more, it just seems a lot! Mind you i bet it costs an army to keep this bossbabe in hot choc 🙈
Only the 3 of us but we are vegan so some things can be a little more pricey like milk and chocolate. X

Reactions: 11
for 2 adults and a toddler, we spend around £200 but that includes 2 cats and a bunny. I buy things for my pack up like Diet Coke, ham, fresh bread etc. I do spend a lot on food but I shop at Sainsbury’s 🤣

i just looked at my spreadsheet (stop laughing!) and we spent £176 this month and that includes amazon subscribe and save items!

Reactions: 15
Wait, didn’t she set a no groceries challenge for December? I’m sure that’s what caused the Too Good To Go kick off as she got a box just to get an onion as she wasn’t allowed to go and buy one.
How can she have spent £200 in Lidl (plus every other supermarket going) when she said she was buying no groceries this month? Oh because the only challenge Emma can stick to is the #TreatYoSelf one because that’s easy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.