Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony looks slimmer but it’s not a dog comparison. The first picture has the camera angled up. Even Kate Moss would have a double chin from that angle. The second picture looks ike they put the camera on top of the stairs. I’m showing my age now but MySpace angles are real!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So basically Emma's going into 2021 doing the same as 2020.
Pretending she has loads to do but doing f all.

The fact she has 'pay people' but in the next breath says she's just going to play games instead, what a dick.

Reactions: 20
I’m just looking back at Emma’s “progress” photos from last night. I reckon if she hadn’t started taking photos from cranes then there wouldn’t be that much noticeable difference between the two. They’ve both definitely lost weight but nowhere near as much as these photos make it look like.

I want to see the breakdown and proof of them collectively losing 110lbs. I don’t believe a word of it.
His weight loss is a lot more noticeable, hers barely so at all. You'd think it was him who had had the WLS. Well done Tony!

Reactions: 12
I wonder why Emma got to have the wls and Tony didnt? Its obvious they both wanted to lose weight so how did Emma babes get the 10k spent on her over him?

Fair enough he may not have wanted to go through surgery etc but I imagine if he'd had it he would have done 10x better than her

Reactions: 9
I genuinely just gagged! :sick::sick:
Me too, that turned my stomach thinking about it! 🤢

I wonder why Emma got to have the wls and Tony didnt? Its obvious they both wanted to lose weight so how did Emma babes get the 10k spent on her over him?

Fair enough he may not have wanted to go through surgery etc but I imagine if he'd had it he would have done 10x better than her
Did he/does he have diabetes? I'm guessing her health was/is a whole lot worse than his.

Reactions: 6

And it’s Emma’s company, Emma’s money - the priority is Emma. She’s the one who always treats Tony to stuff but she clearly didn’t want to fork out £10K for him to have surgery.

Reactions: 11

Clearly Tony has got the willpower, determination and desire to improve his health and fitness by losing weight and exercising more regularly. He was relatively slim in pictures from their wedding and before so I guess it’s Emma that’s the ‘bad influence’. Let’s face it, she’s spent ten THOUSAND pounds on having her stomach cut away and in the year since has only managed to lose a few stone. Like many have said before, she could have lost more on slimming world, WW, calorie counting etc. She could have lost 2lb per week on any diet and she’d be over 7 stone lighter by now.

Her lack of progress is startling, I can’t comprehend taking such a drastic step of willingly having my internal organs sliced and diced only to continue with the same unhealthy eating habits as before. I’ve honestly never witnessed anybody quite like her.

Well done to Tony though, his hard work is very obviously paying off and he deserves to be really proud of his achievement so far.

I don’t feel comfortable revealing the story behind the “Tony pictures”, despite me knowing about it. I’m all for a laugh, but I’m not comfortable discussing their relationship/private relationship “quirks”.
I doubt it’s any worse than what we’re all imagining 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Emma probably lies to tiny Tony how much she eats. She's probably melting dairy milks and cramming the thumb tum, while making out that she's eating less than him. Yet she's hardly lost 1lb and he was losing weight. Hmmm...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think her weight loss numbers are plucked from the same area of thin air as her income claims ;) #bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.