Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare I say I like the dress she has on today and it suits her.
Pulled in at the waist and not like a sausage skin. Plain tights. I'm shook.

I bet she still hoys on the leather bin bag jacket over the top and ruins it 😪

Reactions: 14
so many fave moments from this thread this year but my ultimate has to be the disney cruise vlogs that re surfaced, all that money to do nothing apart from moan and eat, anyone remember the buffet crawl they did around the ship to scoff as much as they could?? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just remembered her excitement over the cat poo cupboards. I think she showed us how she packed her case for WLS including snacks. Does any one else remember the sad face picture she posted when she found she was about two inches too tall to get the child price in the all you can eat buffet. So many memories.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What’s the story with the referral code that got pulled and lost people money? Someone referred to it in their best bits but I can’t find the original story.

Reactions: 3
so many fave moments from this thread this year but my ultimate has to be the disney cruise vlogs that re surfaced, all that money to do nothing apart from moan and eat, anyone remember the buffet crawl they did around the ship to scoff as much as they could?? :LOL:
Might have to revisit these when I’ve finished my NY’s cleaning and sit down with a bowl of hot chocolate, snacks, a book and my Switch in a blanket fort this afternoon. The screenshots some of you got this year were gold 🙌🏼 thank you and please never change tattle witches 😬😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s the story with the referral code that got pulled and lost people money? Someone referred to it in their best bits but I can’t find the original story.
It was a football card app where you deposited £10 and got £10 worth of cards, she would also get £10 worth of cards. You then sold the football cards based on whoever you had, they were all different values. Some that did it early made a few hundred £, others that joined late lost their £10 as the app cottoned on to what was happening.

Reactions: 12
Here's how the cats respond to the hamster, never mind how the hamster responds to the cats

Reactions: 13
Dare I say I like the dress she has on today and it suits her.
Pulled in at the waist and not like a sausage skin. Plain tights. I'm shook.

I bet she still hoys on the leather bin bag jacket over the top and ruins it 😪
I agree! She needs to stick to this style and this sizing (not the number on the label but how it actually fits her body). However she is in desperate need of a new bra as that would make it look a thousand times better.

Reactions: 9
My favourite 2020 memory is discovering that a banana is a liquid according to her third wildly successful 24h pouch reset diet

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she also did something similar with a bingo website referral. She used someone elses referral and she got the free spins too.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
just asked my husband what his all time favourite Emma moment was and he says it’s when she complained that Disneyland Paris was all in french, when they didn’t call her a Princess with she had her thimble tiara on and when they went on holiday to somewhere other than Disney and got the shits as they had some orange juice from a dodgy stand 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

husband also wants to point out when the haunted mansion ride made her and Tony ride separately as they were too fat

• Haha
Reactions: 38
just asked my husband what his all time favourite Emma moment was and he says it’s when she complained that Disneyland Paris was all in french, when they didn’t call her a Princess with she had her thimble tiara on and when they went on holiday to somewhere other than Disney and got the shits as they had some orange juice from a dodgy stand 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

husband also wants to point out when the haunted mansion ride made her and Tony ride separately as they were too fat
Disneyland Paris blog post was a hoot! complaining that the maid had walked in on them both naked when they had a late checkout when in reality we all know they were both stood there starkers for a good half hour waiting for the poor woman to get an eyeful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This is brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
The parading her gunt in the too small minnie crop top pjs is up there for me this year, plus the comedy gold from the emglet Disney engagement and wedding reviews on that forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What about the ever so successful Christmas shop (formally of Holt) items being sold in the front garden for pennies #bossbabe #livethelifeyouwant #businessgoals

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just remembered her excitement over the cat poo cupboards. I think she showed us how she packed her case for WLS including snacks. Does any one else remember the sad face picture she posted when she found she was about two inches too tall to get the child price in the all you can eat buffet. So many memories.
Omg she never did?! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Thing is some people would do that as a joke, but the thing is she would have really meant it, it would have spoiled her day I bet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.