Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am disappointed we never did truly get the full goss on "not a money blagger". From what I was told, it did all point towards it being her. She didn't deny it and played the mental health card.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Came here to moan about her mental health posts “take my pills” er, you should be doing that anyway 🤦‍♀️ honestly no wonder she feels herself “sliding” if she doesn’t take her medicine correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s not forget the dolly shoes on the exercise bike or taking a hot choc into the pool 🙄

I am disappointed we never did truly get the full goss on "not a money blagger". From what I was told, it did all point towards it being her. She didn't deny it and played the mental health card.
YES! How did she get away with this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Came here to moan about her mental health posts “take my pills” er, you should be doing that anyway 🤦‍♀️ honestly no wonder she feels herself “sliding” if she doesn’t take her medicine correctly.
I don’t understand how or why she can’t remember to take medication properly?!

I’m (thankfully) not on any medication at the moment but I had dangerously low levels of vitamin D earlier this year so now have to take crazy levels of it daily to keep me boosted. I take it every single day as it’s right beside where I get ready (with an emergency stash beside my toothbrush too for days when I don’t put makeup on) so I can’t miss it. However there have been two occasions when my son was ill and then again when my husband was ill when life just got hectic and I forgot for a couple days. Within two days I felt awful and couldn’t explain why, then I realised it was because my Vitamin D was dropping again so made a real effort not to forget going forward.

Emma takes vitamins because her body can’t take enough in through food (but if there vitamins in hot chocolate she’s have no bother getting enough!) and anti depressants - so really important stuff. How does she bloody forget?! She can remember to build a sofa fort, treat herself to an insane amount of shite off the internet and of course the twenty daily hot chocolates - but life saving tablets? Not worth remembering.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

I’m (thankfully) not on any medication at the moment but I had dangerously low levels of vitamin D earlier this year so now have to take crazy levels of it daily to keep me boosted. I take it every single day as it’s right beside where I get ready (with an emergency stash beside my toothbrush too for days when I don’t put makeup on) so I can’t miss it. However there have been two occasions when my son was ill and then again when my husband was ill when life just got hectic and I forgot for a couple days. Within two days I felt awful and couldn’t explain why, then I realised it was because my Vitamin D was dropping again so made a real effort not to forget going forward.

Emma takes vitamins because her body can’t take enough in through food (but if there vitamins in hot chocolate she’s have no bother getting enough!) and anti depressants - so really important stuff. How does she bloody forget?! She can remember to build a sofa fort, treat herself to an insane amount of shite off the internet and of course the twenty daily hot chocolates - but life saving tablets? Not worth remembering.
It's not as if she has kids and needs to keep them out of reach, she could put them next to her velvetiser seeing as she has a hot chocolate daily

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She never seems to connect the dots that her mental health always seems to slip after she's been lazing round the house and eating absolute rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Luckily she doesn't rely on oral contraception! 😳🙏

She never seems to connect the dots that her mental health always seems to slip after she's been lazing round the house and eating absolute rubbish.
Wonder what happened to her therapy? She had that cryptic emergency double sesh a few weeks ago and then never spoke about therapy again.

Reactions: 9
I am a fat bleep
I am a fat bleep
I reset my pooch
3 times a day
But still a fat bleep
A size 14 fat bleep
Oh tony is the food
On its wayyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of my favourite moments is going back on a liquid diet to "reset her pouch" and then fails after less than 24 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Luckily she doesn't rely on oral contraception! 😳🙏

Wonder what happened to her therapy? She had that cryptic emergency double sesh a few weeks ago and then never spoke about therapy again.
Her contraceptive was part of her “cancer” treatment but if she’s not taking her tablets properly and we know she ignored the one hour of exercise a day she was told to do, it really is a miracle her cancer went from stage one to abnormal cells!

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but how does she think it was money well spent she’s no progress at all really. If you search slimming world or calorie counting on Instagram it’s full of a thousand women who have lost twice what she has and without surgery!! in the last 12 months.

Reactions: 16
Not last year but I was looking back at the very first Emma thread and I was reminded of the time Emma wore a cat dress and Tony wore a cat t. shirt to take one of her father's cats to the vets to be put to sleep. They do wear fancy dress at the oddest times. This year it was the safari outfits for the day out at a local wildlifeark.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think poo tiles is one of my favourites. I also feel since her ‘cancer’ diagnosis she has really outdone trolling herself 😂 she’s kept me entertained this year that’s for sure.
STUNNING!!! I might copy this in my own bathroom, I'm sure my landlord would be delighted 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She reaaaaallly milked that "cancer" diagnosis didn't she. Straight onto Insta live, made a youtube video, kept banging on and on about having cancer during a pandemic. Then she stopped talking about it and the story never really added up.

I think that is Emma's greatest success. We had a mutual agreement on here to leave her be in light of the sad news then she did stupid crazy tit like the wishlist that brought us straight back again :ROFLMAO: She clearly missed us!

That reminds me when she was a witch over someone not crediting her for a canva pic when they became debt free!

Oh and how could we forget!!! All her WLS rules being broken. "I'm not meant to eat this until week 4 but I'm giving it a go anyway" or eating sausage and beans from a tin despite that being 3 weeks off.
We opened #6 without a title out of her respect of her "diagnoses", but some saw through it right away.

Reactions: 16
How is everyone forgetting the travel blogs that were found and the cringey fringe pictures and general cringe that Emma wrote about!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s not forget this ‘before and after’ post when we couldn’t figure out which photo was which! :ROFLMAO:

Just having a hunt through Emma’s old posts and found this one where she talks about “suffering from Treat Yo Self-itis”. This is the same woman who set up a #TreatYoSelf challenge only a few months later because she never puts herself first and felt she deserved to treat herself to nice things more. Oh the irony!
I still don't know which photo is which? 🤔

Why admit to the public that you forget to take your pills? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ah, but you forget...she doesn't always brush her teeth 🤢 so keeping them beside her toothbrush wouldn't work!

I think poo tiles is one of my favourites. I also feel since her ‘cancer’ diagnosis she has really outdone trolling herself 😂 she’s kept me entertained this year that’s for sure.
Did she actually paint her bathroom that colour? 😯 Omg! 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.