Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has lost the plot. The audacity she has to tell/advise people what to do when we can all see she does the exact opposite. It makes zero sense

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm just kicking myself for not recording the live when she admitted it. I was too gobsmacked by her hair frying antics to think of hitting screen record. She'll now be denying she ever said it and doubling down on being a carer and how dare the evil troll suggest otherwise!

Reactions: 11
I'm just kicking myself for not recording the live when she admitted it. I was too gobsmacked by her hair frying antics to think of hitting screen record. She'll now be denying she ever said it and doubling down on being a carer and how dare the evil troll suggest otherwise!
well done for remembering!!!

Reactions: 5
Troglodytes to you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was everyone's favourite Emma Drew moment this year?

Mine has to be when she went to Ted Baker, felt judged so went and brought a TB dress in TK Maxx* I think. She loved it so much that she put it on in the toilets to go home to show Daddy Tony. But then made a song and dance about her nipples being on show. So either she flashed her nips to the whole of Cambridge OR she lied.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes, I think it's definitely between either Bread and Head or the Ted Baker white condom nipple dress which she put on in a public toilet 😂
Such great moments. She must have got stuck in that dress so had to wear it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That grill is truly disgusting.

The moment from this year that never fails to make me snort (not ladylike, but hey), is the gif of her waddling out of Poundland. It's the gift that keeps giving. Unlike Emma, who is the gift that just keeps growing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The condom dress. I bet Toeknee had to cut her out of it. Has anyone ever seen it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.