Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you need an essential crunchie or Costa.
Exactly this!
Looking at the behaviour of my friends and family I genuinely can't get my head round how Covid ratings are soring, then I look at The Drews and it all makes sense.

QWhich part of essential shopping and stay at home don't they understand?
A All of it!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
i agree with this entirely. If my memory serves me right, Emma’s brothers and sister (she’s the youngest of 4) are from her Mums marriage so it’s all on her. Tony’s parents are disabled too, but Tony has an older sister.
Forgive me if this has been said by now, I'm running behind here but she 100% said on the live before the carol service that her sister in law cares for her dad. She is not her dads carer at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I want to say she's blown my mind.. but she's been doing that since March.

Essex has declared a major incident, hospitals are running out of beds, oxygen, staff.

Yet little miss piggy is anxious probably because she won't get her daily Costa.

You absolutely selfish, ignorant, nasty piece of work.

I'm so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she actually bleeping for real?! "What was the point in everything we all gave up this year" - EMMA WE ALL GAVE IT UP, IT'S TWATS LIKE YOU WHO HAVE RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE

Reactions: 33
Is she actually bleeping for real?! "What was the point in everything we all gave up this year" - EMMA WE ALL GAVE IT UP, IT'S TWATS LIKE YOU WHO HAVE RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE
I would love to know what exactly Emma and Tony gave up considering she was bragging about her money accomplishments this year. Oh wow you made more mortgage overpayments than you wanted to? You gave yourself a pay rise after working SO hard? Stretched your thumb tum and wasted £10k life changing surgery. You are so inspirational Emma. Can’t wait to be like you when I grow up xoxo

Google drew media Ltd.. The accounts I can see for 2019 shows its not making a Six figure income and also they paid each other an advance. .. But I guess that's only recording what she declared

I don't think she will be getting away with all this for much longer 😉 (yes Emma I know you're reading this, watch your back as karma will catch up)

I've had a good read of them. I want the full accounts to snoop through lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A second Christmas dinner!
Jesus wept!

I assume without the inconvenience of having her father there. In Emma’s eyes

• Wow
Reactions: 23
A second Christmas dinner!
Jesus wept!

I assume without the inconvenience of having her father there. In Emma’s eyes

Maybe she wants to pick at more parsnips... and pigs in blankets... and katy kicker's roast potato recipe.... and christmas themed hot chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d love to see her list of things she’s had to give up this year. One trip to Florida maybe? She’s probably worried the one she’s booked for 2021 won’t go ahead.

Reactions: 16
We've been staying home since MARCH, whilst Emma swans about. I expect a curt telling off story from her later about how she has always followed the rules and restrictions to the letter and that she has taken all the necessary precautions so she is allowed to preach to everyone else. I have unfollowed but tattle keeps bringing the goods 😂. I love it when Emma and Tony get on their high horse and tell people off. LOVE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Things I have given up in this year

my sanity

no jokes. 2020 has been so hard on me and my family and I’m in therapy now. Emma, what have you exactly given up???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Now all caught up so yes it seems its been missed from the live that she admitted she is not her dads carer, her Sister in Law does the care for her dad. No idea how well the SIL and extended family have been following the rules either but if Emma is not his carer then she's needlessly put him at risk by shipping him in for Xmas (for the gram) and then packing him back off to be cared for by others as soon as she can.

Who knew? Selfish Emma is Selfish!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She’s given up eating take outs, in restaurants, shopping for leisure and trips to the gym.

Oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now all caught up so yes it seems its been missed from the live that she admitted she is not her dads carer, her Sister in Law does the care for her dad. No idea how well the SIL and extended family have been following the rules either but if Emma is not his carer then she's needlessly put him at risk by shipping him in for Xmas (for the gram) and then packing him back off to be cared for by others as soon as she can.

Who knew? Selfish Emma is Selfish!
So therefore he wasn’t in her bubble and should not have stayed on Christmas Day!

• Angry
  • Heart
So therefore he wasn’t in her bubble and should not have stayed on Christmas Day!
Correct. I had assumed he was in their support bubble so stayed overnight (as that is allowed) but if he wasn’t then staying overnight was totally breaking the rules and putting everyone at risk. Stupid, pathetic girl. Emma - get a bleeping grip. Grow up. Stop making out you’re all pathetic and worried about Covid. You’re not. It’s all lies. The only person you ever think about is yourself. You’re a self-centred idiot and need help. That may sound harsh, but nothing else seems to get through to her.

• Angry
Correct. I had assumed he was in their support bubble so stayed overnight (as that is allowed) but if he wasn’t then staying overnight was totally breaking the rules and putting everyone at risk. Stupid, pathetic girl. Emma - get a bleeping grip. Grow up. Stop making out you’re all pathetic and worried about Covid. You’re not. It’s all lies. The only person you ever think about is yourself. You’re a self-centred idiot and need help. That may sound harsh, but nothing else seems to get through to her.
So did I, she honestly has no idea and has the audacity to post ‘stay at home’. And she couldn’t wait to get rid of her dad, why did she even bother having him! Poor man has potentially been exposed thanks the to Drews many outings!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.