Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think her stomach is so oddly shaped that an alien is going to burst through it?
Don’t ya know it’s going to miraculously flatten when she has her cysts removed? It’s not Emma’s fault like the fact she can’t drink non calorie “hydration” but can down calorie laden hot chocolate like it’s going out of fashion, that’s not her fault either!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet she will have at least 5 hot chocolates justified by saying that it's Christmas Eve or Christmas day so she should treat herself.

Reactions: 10
Just spat my tea out and it went up my nose... Emma. Please. Stop. You almost just killed me with tea. 🙄
Colour changing lipstick is not new, its been around for YEARS. Why does she think we need a demo, and if we did want one why would you do it in the mirror at arms length??

Reactions: 13
Instead of bleeping off to Primark in your overpriced Vaseline and too small coat, why don’t you swing by your dad’s house and pick up some clothes. While you are there, you can make a rough assessment of your dad’s ability to manage activity of daily living - for example Emma, are his other clothes well kept and clean, is the food in date and the kitchen clean, is the bathroom clean, are there any potential fire hazards. This is far more important than going shopping (Primark will be shut from Saturday).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Truthfully I don't think Emma is claiming carer's allowance. If anyone is, it would be her employee Tony. It wouldn't surprise me if she was claiming attendance allowance for him but not arranging additional support for him.

It is very tough seeing your family member going through something difficult like this. But Emma is busy trying to play Saint Emma the great when really it seems like her Dad gets very little interaction from her.
from my knowledge, carers allowance is hard to claim for. My husband attempted to claim for it when I was really poorly in 2018, but no luck.

emma is just a bad carer.

Reactions: 9
She’s such a cringey bastard 😂😂 IMMA show you this lipstick. Look at my lipsshhh
I can’t help but laugh at how pathetic she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
who would take makeup advice from someone like Emma. Her skin is awful, aged, greasy and reminds me of orange peel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And she still can't even be bothered to caption videos properly :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Emma we know you've read here so at least address something that would do some of your legit followers good.

Reactions: 11
I don't think that Emma's dad normally goes to bed at 8pm - he'd just had enough of the Drews for one day and made his escape to bed for a bit of peace and quiet and to countdown the hours until he can go back home

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't think that Emma's dad normally goes to bed at 8pm - he'd just had enough of the Drews for one day and made his escape to bed for a bit of peace and quiet and to countdown the hours until he can go back home
To me it also shows how little she speaks to him, surely you’d know this about your dad. Especially when he is vulnerable.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.