Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs snacks to go for a drive? Come off it Emma!
I’ve just been out for an hour walk around the streets to see Christmas lights with my two year old. We both survived without food and water for the whole time, it’s not biologically impossible - it’s not even a challenge, it’s just life! Even my toddler, who could eat constantly for 24 hours a day if I let him, was able to occupy himself with looking at the lights and not think about eating. Shame a post-WLS woman isn’t capable of such things!
And when she did the drive in/sing in the car carol singing, normally such a service would be in church, you wouldn’t turn up to church with a tupperware of snacks 😂

Since we’ve had no wls weight update for a while I’m going to bet she’s started regaining!

Reactions: 15
And when she did the drive in/sing in the car carol singing, normally such a service would be in church, you wouldn’t turn up to church with a tupperware of snacks 😂

Since we’ve had no wls weight update for a while I’m going to bet she’s started regaining!
I always have a bottle of water with me wherever I go and I even thought that was excessive 😂😂 let alone the 5 packs of sugar and lard pork chop carries around.

Reactions: 14
I don't know which demographic she's targeting with her "brand". She completely misses the mark on the "aspirational lifestyle", weight loss/health, money making/saving, cleaning, cats/cuteness. The closest she gets to an actual brand is "pervert fodder".

This year has been a punch to the gut for most of us and I think the scales are starting to fall from people's eyes with regards to some of these bloggers. The good news about Emma is that she's screwed up her marketing so much in the last few months, she'll not be reeling in as many desperate people with her blogging course/affiliate links. I would love to see a breakdown of her income because, having seen the quality of her "work", I don't believe for a moment that the £10k for WLS and £20k of mortgage overpay has actually come from her own earnings. I assume she must be getting a lot of help from her dad.

Reactions: 17
I always take snacks but I have kids 😂 occasionally I will pinch one if I’ve misjudged the day and don’t have time to grab lunch 😂
She is a very strange person

Reactions: 12
Love that she’s chosen to take a photo of a 2XS / 4-6 top in the hopes it whips us up into a frenzy about how she clearly isn’t a 2XS.
Primark sizing is an absolute mess. I've lost a lot of weight and had to buy new pants. I got some small ones from Primark (10-12), got them home and they were an inch larger at the waist than my Asda 14s :rolleyes:. If there's a shop she'll be able to squeeze into a small, it's Primark!

Reactions: 9
I always take snacks but I have kids 😂 occasionally I will pinch one if I’ve misjudged the day and don’t have time to grab lunch 😂
She is a very strange person
Me too but the snacks i take for mine are apples 😂

Please don't worry. Remember that this is the woman who thinks she is a healthy eating, hard working, exercising, wonderful, beautiful sexy princess with a lifestyle we all dream of having. She is delusional beyond belief. And squeezing yourself into clothing that's too small does not mean she is that size
Yep she definitely isn't a 14! It does make me question myself sometimes though 🙈

Primark sizing is an absolute mess. I've lost a lot of weight and had to buy new pants. I got some small ones from Primark (10-12), got them home and they were an inch larger at the waist than my Asda 14s :rolleyes:. If there's a shop she'll be able to squeeze into a small, it's Primark!
I can squeeze myself into my daughter's 2XS top, I am most deffinatly not a size 4-6 I'm a 14!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but surely you aren’t looking at that photo of her in a skin tight green dress which is supposed to be a swing dress and comparing yourself to her?
Look at the side on view - you really think that fits her well?

Reactions: 7
She’s the same as me (24) if she’s a day. I’m not proud of that fact I’m this size but nor do
I delude myself. I have clothes from size 22-26 in my wardrobe and I dress for the body I have not the body I want.
That is what I think is key. We don't mention her WLS or snacks etc because of her weight. A lot of us have more weight than we want on us. Some of us are trying to lose it, others are happy and comfortable in themselves. But what we DO mention is her WLS failure, delusion with sizes/clothes/fashion, weird food fetishes and obsession with eating the wrong things despite dropping £10k on life changing surgery.

The woman has had "cancer" scare this year and found 3 large cysts which must not be comfortable. But nothing seems to shock her into taking care of herself better.

Before WLS I really don't think her weight was mentioned that much here. Every now and then someone would refer to her weight or call her a fat witch. But Emma brought this topic onto the forum by having this surgery and vlogging about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I always have a bottle of water with me wherever I go and I even thought that was excessive 😂😂 let alone the 5 packs of sugar and lard pork chop carries around.
my husband laughs at me for taking a bottle of water and a snack for the toddler. I’ve never taken car snackies 🤣

Reactions: 5
not even one of her tubular bells titties would fit a primark 2xs dream on greaseball

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As I've said before, she's got reverse body dysmorphia. If she could bottle it and sell it, she'd be a millionaire.

Reactions: 15
She’s the same as me (24) if she’s a day. I’m not proud of that fact I’m this size but nor do
I delude myself. I have clothes from size 22-26 in my wardrobe and I dress for the body I have not the body I want.
I think that most of us on Emma's threads are plus size ourselves. 😂 But we're not pathological liars about it.

I've said it before - I really think that if Emma had been putting in just a teeny bit of effort after her WLS, most of us would be routing for her. But she shows off all of the junk that she guzzles all day long (against her oncologist, GP and surgeon's advice) and then stretches the tit out of some poor Ted Baker dresses to "prove" that the weight is just falling off her.

She would be relatable and we would sympathise with her if she was just honest with her followers and not such an all-round horrible person.

Tickles my pickle that ya gurl studied Christian Youth Studies but lives such an uncharitable life of excess and gluttony.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.