Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me it isn't true?! I have never seen anything more hideous
I have never seen a dress like this in my life. What shop (or decade) would this have come from?! I reckon a local theatre group has donated a load of their costumes to the charity shop - it's the only explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she always need to make tony look a head in all her videos.. Course he isn't going to know what make up goes where he's male he doesn't give a tit.

I'm a beautiful butterfly
she surely has to be trolling us with this man?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought you were still not permitted to have people to stay in Tier 2? Or is she claiming her dad is in her bubble despite seeing him only a handful of times in the last 10 months!

That blue dress looks likes she's gained, her gunt looks bigger!
Argh, I'm disgusted that she's waddling all over town for date nights, massages, and shopping when her vulnerable dad is coming to stay over Christmas. Selfish gunt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Argh, I'm disgusted that she's waddling all over town for date nights, massages, and shopping when her vulnerable dad is coming to stay over Christmas. Selfish gunt.
I don’t blame her for having her dad over for a night or two so he’s not lonely at Xmas. However she’s been out here there and everywhere and could easily pass it on to him. Also Emma, if he’s on his own why couldn’t he have moved in throughout lockdown?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t blame her for having her dad over for a night or two so he’s not lonely at Xmas. However she’s been out here there and everywhere and could easily pass it on to him. Also Emma, if he’s on his own why couldn’t he have moved in throughout lockdown?
He will have been lonely for the last 10 months, she made no effort then. She should be reducing her movements for the 10 days before he arrives but she seems to be increasing it. He could have easily moved in, they have 4 bedrooms and one is spare but selfish Emma didn't want to share her 'big' house, or maybe he didn't want to come!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh yeah, absolutely - I really think he should spend the Christmas season with them and not on his own. But I'm utterly shocked that she has been swanning all over with the knowledge that her vulnerable dad is coming to stay. How would she live with herself if she was responsible for infecting him with Covid?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I was having a vulnerable adult to stay over Christmas you can bet your annual salary that I’d have completely isolated away from the entire world for two weeks beforehand to make it happen and keep things safe. Certainly wouldn’t have been shopping, eating out, shopping, going to the gym, shopping, getting massages, shopping, etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If I was having a vulnerable adult to stay over Christmas you can bet your annual salary that I’d have completely isolated away from the entire world for two weeks beforehand to make it happen and keep things safe. Certainly wouldn’t have been shopping, eating out, shopping, going to the gym, shopping, getting massages, shopping, etc etc.
I thought the exact same! It's seriously disgusting how selfish she is

Reactions: 8
I thought the exact same! It's seriously disgusting how selfish she is
That’s what I’ve been doing knowing I was seeing my nan and high risk aunty on Boxing Day, obviously until BOJO stopped that one so it’s not happening now. she’s utterly bleeping selfish, we’ve found joy in watching Harry Potter in order for the last week and went for a walk in a little village near us on Sunday. I haven’t been anywhere that would put me at risk because although I’m ‘healthy’, people I would have seen at Xmas aren’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well if we ever needed evidence that these two definitely have learning difficulties, the stories last night will suffice 😲 just wow.

Why does she always need to make tony look a head in all her videos.. Course he isn't going to know what make up goes where he's male he doesn't give a tit.

I'm a beautiful butterfly
I don’t think the dress needing an iron is the issue here 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder why she doesn't do youtube anymore. I just looked through her channel and her last upload was months ago

Reactions: 10
I wonder why she doesn't do youtube anymore. I just looked through her channel and her last upload was months ago
Because that would require effort! She’s all about the lazy income nowadays - affiliate links, referrals etc nothing that requires any actual work or time.

Reactions: 17
Emma is asking where she can buy the santa in the window illusion. Mate you own a christmas shop. Don't you have any sort of catalogue you can review?
I am pretty sure all the lights and decorations shown are way out of the Christmas shop formerly of Holt's usual clientele *royalty excluded*.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Emma is asking where she can buy the santa in the window illusion. Mate you own a christmas shop. Don't you have any sort of catalogue you can review?
I am pretty sure all the lights and decorations shown are way out of the Christmas shop formerly of Holt's usual clientele *royalty excluded*.
Please suggest CSFOH 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well if we ever needed evidence that these two definitely have learning difficulties, the stories last night will suffice 😲 just wow.

I don’t think the dress needing an iron is the issue here 🙊
Ew what a crappy comment to make, my brother has learning difficulties and is nothing like these two. Not sure what getting drunk and acting like a tit has to do with learning difficulties...

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.