Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to show us how cool she is drinking grown up drinks? She got drunk at a blogger meet up earlier in the year. The one where she was offended someone didn’t know who she was 😂

bleeping pathetic messy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is no way on earth she is too drunk to take her own make up off tonight! She is clearly just making a big song and dance about it because someone on here mentioned that she’s too lazy to take her makeup off before bed in the last couple days, so she’s trying to prove them wrong!

Also, I’ve never seen a man’s hand with hair like Tony’s!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Been lurking a while, googled Emma drew liar, tattle was the first hit and finally I've found my people 🙌 I have a LOTTT to say about Emma and her deceitful ways.

I saw some comments about DDLG vibes and she is just totally trying to bait tattle with her antics tonight. It's pathetic how much energy she spends reading here and responding to it in her weird creepy way. Why go out for a massage and a nice meal and spend most of the time recording these rehearsed crack pot stories for instagram? Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Emma clearly wants to whip us up in a frenzy. Maybe she had a 2020 goal to reach 19 tattle threads. It’s the only goal she’s likely to achieve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry.. feel like I’m way too invested in this forum now 🙈 second post in 20 minutes... Emma is killing me!!

But.. what’s the point of buying expensive make up when you don’t know how to apply it?? Sorry, I’m no MUA but what the heck is going on with that eye make up? 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.