Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the millionth time Emma, you’re posting on your sodding BUSINESS page! Try and act with at least a little bit of professionalism!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She literally said on her live yesterday, her and Tony were discussing how much they're going to go out and they're going to limit it... Sooooooo massage then a meal out? OK then 🥴

Reactions: 14
She’s the whole bleeping reason Christmas is ruined. bleeping Covidiots. Absolute bellend she is. bleeping twit also you aren’t meant to drink alcohol for 12 months after WLS and even then, it has a stronger effect so she’s gonna be well sloshed. How lovely.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
As if they have sex though. It would be a physical impossibility for the pair of them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fake slurring, the constant subtle but not subtle sex references... Is she 17?? I could vomit honestly 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh god what have I missed

I’m tier 3 and my family have just cancelled Christmas because of the way Covid is spreading. I’m heart broken, I’ve been in tears as I’ve followed every bleeping rule in the rule book. I’ve barely left my house, I’ve not seen a single friend this year and I’ve seen my family 4 times. I’m absolutely gutted and gunts with a C like her carry on as normal 😤. She’s gonna blame every man and their dog when we all go in to tier 4 on 30th.
I am exactly the same. I haven’t seen my Dad since March and my plan was to go to parents on Boxing Day. Nope!!! Thanks Emma

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t deal... this is her business page right??

The fake slurring, the suggested creepy euphemisms... how much sugar is in those cocktails too... and blantly disregarding advice from a professional, risking her life to stay in employment for people like Emma... duck a duck, she makes me so angry... 🤬🤬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember guys. Weeks after surgery she did a question and answer. Someone asked about her sex life and she reckons it was better after literally a handful of weeks 😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
PUT THE bleeping CAT DOWN. SHES SQUEALING. OMG.

I didn’t think she could get any worse but wtf.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.