Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love a back massage right now 😭😭😭 but tier 4 and pandemic and all that....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m tier 3 and my family have just cancelled Christmas because of the way Covid is spreading. I’m heart broken, I’ve been in tears as I’ve followed every bleeping rule in the rule book. I’ve barely left my house, I’ve not seen a single friend this year and I’ve seen my family 4 times. I’m absolutely gutted and gunts with a C like her carry on as normal 😤. She’s gonna blame every man and their dog when we all go in to tier 4 on 30th.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I would love a back massage right now 😭😭😭 but tier 4 and pandemic and all that....
I’m desperate for a massage - I’ve not been to my masseur since August (and the time before that was January), I normally see her every 6 weeks or so, if not more. Even though she’s open as we’re in tier 3 here, I’m avoiding going because it’s a non-essential journey and unnecessary close contact with someone outside my household. I feel bad as she’s self employed and obviously lost months and months of income but I don’t want to risk my health, her health or anyone else we come in contact with. Emma on the other hand just doesn’t care, the pandemic doesn’t even cross her mind.

Reactions: 9
i'd rather chop my hands off then massage either of the stinky Drews! can just imagine her waddling in and dropping her towel like she's a greek goddess and both her and Tony groaning and making sex noises as they get the massage....oh holy hell now i've made myself want to barf, apologies good folks of tattle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Must be nice to be able to carry on as normal ... like nothing is going on in the world ! Pretty sure the other week you was at a Chinese / noodle bar place guess what that’s considered as a takeaway so no a kebab isn’t the only thing you can stomach! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Also Emma there is a programme on iPlayer called Hospital you might want to watch it because during this one episode a man was waiting in his hospital room about to get ready to have his genuine tumour removed , to be told that very day in the room that they had to cancel the surgery. One think stood out how understanding he was and handled it with grace and good manners ! You on the other hand think your so entitled ! Is also what’s going wrong in this pandemic entitlement!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well there's no danger of her ever being beautiful! Very unfortunate looking woman.
No one shoot me here - but I actually don’t think she’s that bad looking when she’s on her lives and just talking normally. She pulls the oddest of faces in pictures which make her look like Peter Griffin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing is, no matter how slim she will be, she will never be classy, gracious or compassionate. Her distorted image of food is quite delusional. She’s just not a nice person at all.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.