Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The frizzy hair is probably somewhat due to the fact she was straightening it when it was still wet šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Out of everything sheā€™s done, this is the worst!!!!

Right this post is in no way made to defend Emma because there is little defence available for such an odious, lazy, creature with no empathy whatsoever and a sense of entitlement as big as Australia however her hair situation is as a result of the waste of time weight loss surgery she had. Hair loss is experienced by around 75% if people who have had WLS due to the shock of surgery on the system and the inability for absorption of the necessary nutrients to support healthy hair especially in the early stages after the operation. What we see on top of Emmaā€™s unkempt, straggly head is regrowth. What I just donā€™t understand how she is not experiencing ā€œdumping syndromeā€ after eating all the high sugar, high fat, carbohydrate and calorie laden tit sheā€™s consuming, she should be sick and have to spend hours on the toilet as a result. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she is not deficient in vital nutrients due to not eating enough protein etc because there just arenā€™t enough hours in the day to fit the nutritious food in with all the crap she consumes and the fact sheā€™s only actually awake for three hours a day in total!
I agree with this 100%! And I also agree with everyone saying she needs her hair cut. I lost loads of my hair when I had my son & as soon as I got it cut, it helped the regrowth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I just donā€™t understand how she is not experiencing ā€œdumping syndromeā€ after eating all the high sugar, high fat, carbohydrate and calorie laden tit sheā€™s consuming, she should be sick and have to spend hours on the toilet as a result. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she is not deficient in vital nutrients due to not eating enough protein etc because there just arenā€™t enough hours in the day to fit the nutritious food in with all the crap she consumes and the fact sheā€™s only actually awake for three hours a day in total!
Oh, but she does. She's mentioned her dumping syndrome a few times and how it leads to terrible cramps and diarrhoea. But ya gurl just powers on through it. Got to get through that Hotel Chocolat that she deserves because she's had a tough year like everyone else in this global pandemic.

She had a story a couple of weeks ago about how pancakes gave her the worst dumping, but she was making them again to test it out a second time.

That's why WLS is not working for Emma. That thumb tum is just a challenge for her to try and overcome. It doesn't matter how ill she feels and how much she shits herself, she WILL have cakes and crisps washed down with hot chocolate.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh, but she does. She's mentioned her dumping syndrome a few times and how it leads to terrible cramps and diarrhoea. But ya gurl just powers on through it. Got to get through that Hotel Chocolat that she deserves because she's had a tough year like everyone else in this global pandemic.

She had a story a couple of weeks ago about how pancakes gave her the worst dumping, but she was making them again to test it out a second time.

That's why WLS is not working for Emma. That thumb tum is just a challenge for her to try and overcome. It doesn't matter how ill she feels and how much she shits herself, she WILL have cakes and crisps washed down with hot chocolate.
Surely if you have dumping syndrome in some foods YOU STOP EATING THEM!! But oh no ya gurl has to keep trying to see if they can get through her 10k stomach that is meant to stop them! She sees it as challenge.

I give her 6 months before sheā€™s completely undone it all and isnā€™t far off her start weight.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Surely if you havenā€™t dumping syndrome in some foods YOU STOP EATING THEM!! But oh no ya gurl has to keep trying to see if they can get through her 10k stomach that is meant to stop them! She sees it as challenge.

I give her 6 months before sheā€™s completely undone it all and isnā€™t far off her start weight.
That's why her talk of her Great January Reset of 2021 tickles me. Surely her WLS would have been her biggest reset, in terms of eating better. šŸ¤­

Thumb tum really has my condolence this festive season. Ya gurl is going all out.

Do you think she thinks that because she dumps these things she won't gain weight? In one end and out the other, short term enjoyment followed by dumping.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Do you think she thinks that because she dumps these things she won't gain weight? In one end and out the other, short term enjoyment followed by dumping.
She thinks she's paid Ā£10k for weight loss surgery, so now she deserves to be thin without making any sacrifices or putting in any effort.

• Heart
She thinks she's paid Ā£10k for weight loss surgery, so now she deserves to be thin without making any sacrifices or putting in any effort.
The eating stuff that makes her dump reminds me of disordered eating/bulimia hers is just triggered by the after effects of WLS and eating what she shouldn't. What a waste of money

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m so annoyed ā€˜Princess Emmaā€™ has got the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick Iā€™ve been eyeing up... donā€™t want it any more :mad::mad:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Money saving tip: clean your nails for free before wasting Ā£22 on a glittery vaseline (esp when you are lacking in the lip dept)
Ur welcome šŸ’•

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly donā€™t know how she has endless money to spend?! Itā€™s very untasteful all round when so many people are struggling so much. At least donā€™t share it for the world to see :(

• Sad
I honestly donā€™t know how she has endless money to spend?! Itā€™s very untasteful all round when so many people are struggling so much. At least donā€™t share it for the world to see :(
Just a few days before Christmas too. What's the point of Tony even giving her anything for Christmas? She's been buying herself presents every day. She buys so much, I don't think it can possibly give her any joy or appreciation.

I have a theory on the stalled weight loss. Emma felt that she needed to get healthier, maybe Tony or her dad convinced her that she really needed to address this as she was morbidly obese.

Losing weight the normal way of eat less and move more were beyond her and as she had the cash she went for the surgery and assumed that this was the easy way to do it and it turns out that in many respects it's harder. There is no doubt that Emma has lost *some* weight and this amount is all she intends to lose - these are the reasons why -

We know that she has self confidence in spades (remember the image of 'I loved myself when I looked like this - and now I'm obsessed with how I look now') so that's a big tick.

Also she says that her diabetes has gone, that's another big tick.

She can squeeze into smaller clothes and is delighted with this, yet another big tick

She can get to the gym and do a few exercises, another tick

She can pretty much eat what she likes, an even bigger tick

If Emma gave herself a big shake and took the weight loss seriously she'd need to stop the junk food and high calorie drinks but she won't do that. Beyond that I also think that she's realised that losing a lot of weight will mean a serious amount of loose skin would have to be dealt with. She has seen how losing weight off her tum has caused her apron to sag and droop down low. Her tum used to stand out in front of her and seemed to be self supporting, so this has given her a foretaste of what the apron of skin could look like if it was empty and she doesn't want to go there.

So, who's with me in thinking that she is intentionally not trying to lose any more weight?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So, who's with me in thinking that she is intentionally not trying to lose any more weight?
Me!!! I agree with everything you have said, she is the healthiest she's ever been so in her eyes she's done, sorted. When in actual fact she's still morbidly obese and will have more complications because of the thumb tum!

Reactions: 12
I think this is true. I also think that her untreated emotional/binge eating is coming back big style and she's convinced herself that she's lost enough weight and maybe should maintain for a while.

I'm in the same boat as Emma, except I have lost over 90lbs in the last year (without WLS) and I'm currently at a normal BMI. I do have another 5-10lbs to lose but the clothes are fitting well (I'm a 10/12 now) but I'm struggling with the emotional eating again. I'm maintaining for the moment and, when I'm back in a better mindset, I'll start counting calories again.

I really hope Emma starts 2021 off by resetting her emotional eating (by going to therapy) rather than just attempting to restrict. She doesn't have the coping mechanisms to last more than a few hours on a diet.

Also, with regards to the hot chocolate, I remember thinking during her crafty DIY hot chocolate tray video, "Who on Earth drinks enough hot chocolate to need a dedicated space in their kitchen for it?" I mean, I like a hot chocolate as much as the next person but I literally have two tins of the stuff (one Options and the other Lidl's Salted Caramel) and those will last me the whole winter.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.