Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so annoyed ‘Princess Emma’ has got the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick I’ve been eyeing up... don’t want it any more :mad::mad:
I bought it last month, was seething when I saw that story tbh 😂 if it helps, it’s actually quite crap. I was hoping it would be somewhat glittery but it just looks like normal chapstick on. I will say it lasts longer and actually works really well as lip balm, but don’t expect glitter! 😆

Reactions: 10
I bought it last month, was seething when I saw that story tbh 😂 if it helps, it’s actually quite crap. I was hoping it would be somewhat glittery but it just looks like normal chapstick on. I will say it lasts longer and actually works really well as lip balm, but don’t expect glitter! 😆
I may have been a bit sucked in by the Facebook ads! Says a lot about Emma’s status as any kind of ‘influencer’ though that the thought of her using something is instantly a turn-off for the product:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's going for a massage, which she's anxious about because she's overweight.
How about, Emma, you DON'T go for a massage right now?! Because we ARE in a pandemic and if you are anxious about your weight you can't say you're exactly looking forward to it?! Why are you doing everything in your power to spread covid?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
We are in a pandemic and a massage makes you anxious, why oh why are you going?!?
Her behaviour is truly bizarre.

Reactions: 13
Right this post is in no way made to defend Emma because there is little defence available for such an odious, lazy, creature with no empathy whatsoever and a sense of entitlement as big as Australia however her hair situation is as a result of the waste of time weight loss surgery she had. Hair loss is experienced by around 75% if people who have had WLS due to the shock of surgery on the system and the inability for absorption of the necessary nutrients to support healthy hair especially in the early stages after the operation. What we see on top of Emma’s unkempt, straggly head is regrowth. What I just don’t understand how she is not experiencing “dumping syndrome” after eating all the high sugar, high fat, carbohydrate and calorie laden tit she’s consuming, she should be sick and have to spend hours on the toilet as a result. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is not deficient in vital nutrients due to not eating enough protein etc because there just aren’t enough hours in the day to fit the nutritious food in with all the crap she consumes and the fact she’s only actually awake for three hours a day in total!
There may be some regrowth but I still think the hair is split to duck, you can see it's split all the way throughout the whole hair shaft all over her head not just the top. I think it's a mixture of poor diet and heat damage/not giving a damn about herself

Reactions: 8
Thought you were obsessed with yourself now Emma babes? Why "anxious" about a massage?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It will be coming up for a year at the end of January for her WLS. Do you think she will do a one year update?

Reactions: 11
She's going for a massage, which she's anxious about because she's overweight.
How about, Emma, you DON'T go for a massage right now?! Because we ARE in a pandemic and if you are anxious about your weight you can't say you're exactly looking forward to it?! Why are you doing everything in your power to spread covid?
Didn't they both have a massage a week or 2 ago??

Reactions: 8
Get that (garlic) bread, get that (greasy) head then HEAVE. Then heave. witch THEN HEAVE.

Who wants to bet tomorrow will be a ‘nope’ day because we’ve all gone on about how much she’s doing and how often she’s going places etc.

I bet her Covid anxiety will creep back in tomorrow and she’ll be back under those furry sheets with Tony bringing her doner kebabs (cos they’re the only takeaway she can manage don’t you know) in bed and napping, napping and napping some more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.