Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on Instagram and i immediately thought of Emma.
I’m so glad she is going into Tier 4 but have no doubt she will bend the rules and will put more pathetic disclaimers on her stories about not breaking the rules, ‘we’ve all been doing this for ages and know the law’ etc etc duck off you walking (leather) jacket potato on mozzarella stick legs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here we go...TIER 4 is looming for her area and she just HAS to squeeze in one last shopping spree allegedly to get her Dad new trousers, why hasn’t she been monitoring his clothing situation IF she is his carer? The poor guy is doomed if he relies on her like she alleges he does. What’s the betting ya gurl will bring back a load of size 14 items for herself to squash herself into!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
6 figure boss babe can only get trousers for her dad from primark. Go to next or M&S you tight arse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
6 figure boss babe can only get trousers for her dad from primark. Go to next or M&S you tight arse.
Maybe instead of buying him matching pyjamas she could have bought him some actual clothes that he’d want to wear beyond his stay with them? Another money saving tip gone awry there for the Drews!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This. She makes me seriously self conscious about myself. I try not to worry about size labels as they’re so all over the place and I have clothes up to a size 20 tho I’m probably a 12-14.
I always size up/wear a larger size because I’m so convinced I must look like that if it’s tight!!! Like I’m taller and carrying some extra weight but she absolutely f**ks with my perception of my own body.
I swear she frys my heid!!!!
Do not let her mess with your mind. Just know that we are the sensible ones who know that a size on a clothing label means nothing and the way the clothes actually fit means everything. I am also a size 12-14 but have clothes that are labelled size 16 and even 18 because sizing is so f*cked in some shops, but you know what? I couldn't care less! The only person seeing that label is me and the only way anyone else is gonna see it is if I leave the label sticking out...or as I did the other week actually left the tag hanging from the shoulder 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I do not follow the Emma Drew guide to sizing and try and fit myself into a size 8 because then I'd just look like an overstuffed sausage...pretty much the look she is going for!

Special princess topping sounds like something Tony would brag about giving Emma on certain chatrooms
I did actually think that as I wrote it! 🤢🤢😂

Reactions: 6
This. She makes me seriously self conscious about myself. I try not to worry about size labels as they’re so all over the place and I have clothes up to a size 20 tho I’m probably a 12-14.
I always size up/wear a larger size because I’m so convinced I must look like that if it’s tight!!! Like I’m taller and carrying some extra weight but she absolutely f**ks with my perception of my own body.
I swear she frys my heid!!!!
I'm the same, I'm a 14 and worry I look like her 😬

Reactions: 8
She needs snacks to go for a drive? Come off it Emma!
I’ve just been out for an hour walk around the streets to see Christmas lights with my two year old. We both survived without food and water for the whole time, it’s not biologically impossible - it’s not even a challenge, it’s just life! Even my toddler, who could eat constantly for 24 hours a day if I let him, was able to occupy himself with looking at the lights and not think about eating. Shame a post-WLS woman isn’t capable of such things!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Or just drive back to his house, nice and covid safe, pick up some without holes?! Oh wait! There probably isn’t any as she has only just realised this because she is an appalling daughter, let alone carer!

Or it’s all a ploy just so she doesn’t have to actually go for a walk tonight...
bleeping hell!!! Can this hippopotamus not go 15 minutes without stuffing her face with some sugary, fatty food??? 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm the same, I'm a 14 and worry I look like her 😬
Please don't worry. Remember that this is the woman who thinks she is a healthy eating, hard working, exercising, wonderful, beautiful sexy princess with a lifestyle we all dream of having. She is delusional beyond belief. And squeezing yourself into clothing that's too small does not mean she is that size

Car snacks? I provide my children with car snacks if we’re off on an hour+ long journey......

Please everyone stop fretting that you look the same as pork chop just because she claims she’s a size 14/cuts circulation in the process of squeezing into a 14.

NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE has a body shape like her. She really is ‘one of a kind’. She’s about two foot tall and tall as she is wide.

She photoshops her pics, just look at her videos or stories for evidence!

I am confident none of you have a gunt hanging to your toes either. I am sure you all dress to suit your shapes & sizes, whatever they are, unlike porkie xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.