Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So......yeah

Chatty Member
She is so socially backwards. Laughing at sexual innuendos, over-hamming being drunk, playing up to a ‘cutesy’ image. She reminds me of someone with autism in that respect.

Reactions: 27
I thought you were still not permitted to have people to stay in Tier 2? Or is she claiming her dad is in her bubble despite seeing him only a handful of times in the last 10 months!

That blue dress looks likes she's gained, her gunt looks bigger!
Argh, I'm disgusted that she's waddling all over town for date nights, massages, and shopping when her vulnerable dad is coming to stay over Christmas. Selfish gunt.

• Heart
  • Sad

Delia Smith

VIP Member
A highlight for me was the dramatic cancer 'reveal' as soon as she got home from the hospital, straight onto to IG live and telling everyone how she'd been told all alone, went for a costa, argued with a woman in Tesco when she was buying an emotional support crunchie and shortly afterwards revealed the Emma Drew Amazon Wishlist.

• Haha

Noseynigel

This tattle thread has made my 2020..Emma keep up the good work! I look forward to 2021 antics..will she get to Disney? Will she forget she’s had WLS for those 2 weeks and just deal with the dumping?💩

my fave memory of Emsie babes is definitely the haul where she reads the back of the product rolls her eyes and launches it on the floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Anotherct

VIP Member
6 figure boss babe can only get trousers for her dad from primark. Go to next or M&S you tight arse.

• Sad
  • Heart

Blancmange

I want to say she's blown my mind.. but she's been doing that since March.

Essex has declared a major incident, hospitals are running out of beds, oxygen, staff.

Yet little miss piggy is anxious probably because she won't get her daily Costa.

You absolutely selfish, ignorant, nasty piece of work.

I'm so angry.

• Heart

WaddleTheWalk

Are there any money bloggers that are worth a follow these days? - Would like to get tips on saving money rather than pishing 10k on WLS, buying shares in mini marshmallows, toeknee touches & photos of cats that hate me!

(Am less than 2k away from clearing all my debt and would love to turn - into a + this year)
I'm a healthcare worker and I've been working flat out through the pandemic. On many occassions, I found myself burned out and depressed, scouring the internet for crap to buy to make myself feel better. My mental health was poor and I realised that social media was one of the culprits (and one of the reasons I wanted to spend spend spend!). I no longer follow any of the money bloggers for money saving tips since they always advocate buying stuff. It's a bit of a spending trigger for me, seeing them promoting something that seemed a great deal, even if it was something I didn't need.

I would recommend watching a few YT videos on budgeting, get your last few months worth of bank and credit card statements and just go through and add up what you spend. I've always found moneysavingexpert a good resource and the forums are a good place to ask questions. I separate mine into "food", "household", "fixed expenses" (eg. council tax, mortgage/rent), "transport", "utilities" etc then I look at where I can trim. You might want to separate "food" into "groceries", "takeaways" and "coffees & lunches". The more detailed your budget, the better an idea you will have of your spending but the more overwhelming it can be.

I am completely debt free now and I did it without buying expensive budgeting software from mamafurfur or a lovely planner from the money fox.

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Every year my husband buys his 87 year old grandad a load of clothes from Primark for Christmas - shirts, jumpers, trousers, joggers etc. So there’s definitely things that would be suitable for Emma’s dad but the question is why has she only just noticed the state of his clothes now if she’s been caring for him through the pandemic ....oh yea, because she hasn’t!!

• Heart

Candycactus

Those stories about the NHS and staying in have made me so angry!!! SHE is the problem. People like her are the reason that a year down the line of Covid we're all still stuck inside, not able to go out and not able to see anyone. She's an absolute joke.

• Heart

skintsocks

VIP Member
That grill is truly disgusting.

The moment from this year that never fails to make me snort (not ladylike, but hey), is the gif of her waddling out of Poundland. It's the gift that keeps giving. Unlike Emma, who is the gift that just keeps growing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Basicbasic

VIP Member
It's actually quite disturbing. She had wls but managed to bypass (pardon the pun) it by drinking her calories and eating crap food. She's a year out now and unlikely to ever get to goal because the time to maximise losses has gone. What will happen is a gradual regain. I know this because I know a lot of people who have had wls and those who continue to eat and drink rubbish food always regain. If she'd had the sleeve she could have converted it to a bypass got further losses, but the bypass is the last stage of wls. She's such a fool. It's not all food addiction, some of it is pure laziness and slobbery.

• Sad

Anotherct

VIP Member
Squash or water doesn’t feel like a treat so therefore she doesn’t want it, even though she knows she should be having it. It doesn’t give her an instant feel good buzz like a hot chocolate, fizzy drinks or cocktail would so therefore she can’t push herself through it- she doesn’t see it as being worth the effort.
Anyone else feel sick that she’s drinking left over juice from last night? 😂 nothing worse than juice from the next day. Just run the tap with some fresh water!

• Sick
These stories 🤣🤣 I've just woken my very annoyed husband up screaming with laughter 😂😂 This is amazing 👏 It's The Drews' Christmas Special 🤣🎄 The Christmas gift that keeps on giving!
It's been a rough few days here in Tier 4, but Emma and Tony have cheered me right up. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart