Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

myzosi

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas you bunch of troglodytes. Hope you're all having a nice one ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Minxxx

My nap comment was not aimed at anyone who is up all hours with kids or works long hours etc, has illnesses etc - I meant in Emma’s position she has this huge luxury to wake up and say ‘today I’m having a nap’ because it’s indulgent to her, not something she actually needs !
Recently there’s been a lot of comments by people who are triggered because posters comment on something Emma does. The comments are about Emma: they aren’t personal attacks. This is an anonymous forum - no one knows you and they’re not talking about you. Please don’t get offended because posters choose to call Emma on her shit.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She's going for a massage, which she's anxious about because she's overweight.
How about, Emma, you DON'T go for a massage right now?! Because we ARE in a pandemic and if you are anxious about your weight you can't say you're exactly looking forward to it?! Why are you doing everything in your power to spread covid?

• Haha
  • Wow
Why do I feel like this is just an open letter to tattle...
Omg emma noooo you are so amazing, your business advice is sooooo good, I will definitely follow it and sit on my fat arse moaning whilst paying people on Fiverr to do the work for me, why didn't I think of that! You are such a wonderful person and so inspirational, I really want a badly decorated, messy house which stinks of cat poop and smelly duvets and trips to see my disney princess mates in florida, I'll get right on it xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
I’m tier 3 and my family have just cancelled Christmas because of the way Covid is spreading. I’m heart broken, I’ve been in tears as I’ve followed every fucking rule in the rule book. I’ve barely left my house, I’ve not seen a single friend this year and I’ve seen my family 4 times. I’m absolutely gutted and gunts with a C like her carry on as normal 😤. She’s gonna blame every man and their dog when we all go in to tier 4 on 30th.

• Heart
  • Sad

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
She’s the whole fucking reason Christmas is ruined. Fucking Covidiots. Absolute bellend she is. Fucking twat also you aren’t meant to drink alcohol for 12 months after WLS and even then, it has a stronger effect so she’s gonna be well sloshed. How lovely.

• Heart
  • Wow

Anotherct

VIP Member
She’s fucked me off with this pay rise thing. How many people right now would love a 1k payrise which after tax, pension, NI and student loan equates to about £50 a month? £50 for me is a weekly food shop which would help out loads right now. She drives me mad with her insensitive posts.

Also that OOOOO thing, you do get £10 but she gets a mystery box if 10 people sign up which she forgot to declare. Also Emma, you’re late to the party again, everyone was sharing that yesterday🌝

Eachpeach

VIP Member
if you want to see how ya gurl does her eye make up check out this from 9 minutes in but make sure you stick around for the highlighter and when she calls herself a beautiful, magical princess :ROFLMAO:

Why does she always need to make tony look a dickhead in all her videos.. Course he isn't going to know what make up goes where he's male he doesn't give a shit.

I'm a beautiful butterfly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Do you need an emergency Crunchie and a hot chocolate?
I had a hot chocolate this morning followed by Mcdonald's nuggets for lunch today. I laughed at a joke that had 69 in it. Am I now Emma Drew? :oops:

If so, let me tell you guys about the time I was homeless (for 15 minutes) and use my referral code.

• Haha
The parading her gunt in the too small minnie crop top pjs is up there for me this year, plus the comedy gold from the emglet Disney engagement and wedding reviews on that forum.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
If the pain was so bad it had "knocked her sideways" how is she managing to update her insta stories like she's fine? honestly she's such a bloody drama queen, everything is always worse/harder/more tiring/exhausting yadda, yadda, yadda. It's more likely a dumping situ commencing with all the crap she shoves into her tum thumb these days.

Reactions: 23

myzosi

Chatty Member
The fake slurring, the constant subtle but not subtle sex references... Is she 17?? I could vomit honestly 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t see the need for hot chocolate shelves or stations that seem to be everywhere this year? I have a tub of hot chocolate in the cupboard alongside the cups, coffee, tea bags etc and occasionally there’s a bag of marshmallows rolled up and shoved on the top of the tub. Am I totally odd or am I actually normal and not jumping on the bandwagon of this latest trend?
People just feel the need to be instagramable, I see extra unwanted clutter on their countertop

• Heart

Ele88

Chatty Member
I was hoping wisp would bite her nose, bit gutted it didn't tbh!

Well what a clip, she can't remove her own make up but can record him doing it 🤔

• Haha
Remember guys. Weeks after surgery she did a question and answer. Someone asked about her sex life and she reckons it was better after literally a handful of weeks 😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick