Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HollaBallers

Latest series of rambling stories: Why the fuck is she wanting to move the hot tub into the house because the gyms are shut?!?

Going to the gym is not the same as going to the gym to use the hot tub/paddling pool.

Absolute fuckin weapon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I don’t blame her for having her dad over for a night or two so he’s not lonely at Xmas. However she’s been out here there and everywhere and could easily pass it on to him. Also Emma, if he’s on his own why couldn’t he have moved in throughout lockdown?
He will have been lonely for the last 10 months, she made no effort then. She should be reducing her movements for the 10 days before he arrives but she seems to be increasing it. He could have easily moved in, they have 4 bedrooms and one is spare but selfish Emma didn't want to share her 'big' house, or maybe he didn't want to come!

• Heart

Jc456

VIP Member
Just seen her post saying they've lost 110lb between them. Tony has lost around the same as her without spending £10k 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

hansublime

Im sorry but you can’t go here there and every where and then lecture people to stay at home. Does she realise once a story leases her feed it doesn’t leave our minds?? We know she has been out more than necessary. It is not anxiety she feels it is worry that her operation won’t happen. That is all.

She is probably posting this only to get more talk about her on here as it’s the only place people care about what she’s doing. Isn’t that sad??

Emma, grow up. Really grow up. Life is for living not for posting inane rubbish on the internet to try and “wind up” sensible people who care about the world.

• Heart
Emma clearly wants to whip us up in a frenzy. Maybe she had a 2020 goal to reach 19 tattle threads. It’s the only goal she’s likely to achieve

• Haha
  • Heart
Congrats @adw2007 for this hilarious title with 56+ votes. Treat yo self to a hot chocolate babe :LOL:

Emma Drew Highlights (as in high points, not a brand of hot chocolate):

-Boss babe has been drinking litres of hot chocolate. Several stories have been posted about how she is having another hot chocolate. These are often full of whipped cream, marshmallows and sprinkles.
-Emma has advertised a "treat yo self" challenge. Cause she wanted to justify buying two bottles of perfume. She referred to us mums, those in debt or those who own a business. Women just don't treat themselves enough. This was coming from the shopping addict. Sure Jan :rolleyes:
-Emma inspired the new weight loss group Gunt Watchers to form. This is tongue in cheek reference to Emma's gunt and weight loss she isn't managing to achieve. Yet several Tattlers can achieve similar results by changing their relationship with food. Something sadly Emma has not addressed.
-Emma bragged about her savings pot hitting £10k and making £20k in mortgage overpayments this year. She was extremely tone deaf and did not think about those struggling at Christmas as we exited Lockdown 2.
-Not long after this brag, she posted about ordering a Morrison's too good to go box. This sparked outrage as one moment she is this super rich boss babe and the next she is taking food away from those that could do with it more.
-Emma is convinced the removal of 3 cysts will transform her figure from humpty dumpty to sexy boss babe. She also looked at the option of getting these removed privately but did not mention them since.
-She posted more stories of Wisp the hamster being watched by the cats. Even laughing about how the cats want to join him. This has sparked serious concern about Wisp's welfare.
-Covid anxiety disappeared as she managed to visit every shop within a 20 mile radius. Bit dramatic but probably not far off the truth.
-She then got very upset over Tier 4 announcement despite her actions being the perfect example of why Tier 4 is now in place. She treated us to an instagram live of her getting ready for date night to go visit a drive thru sorry drive IN christmas carols.
-She mentioned she was homeless and lived in a third world country to justify why she shared her savings. She also does not feel like she has to justify her finances despite being an alleged money blogger.
-She went swimming maybe once or twice in the outdoor pool AKA outdoor pond.
-Posted pictures telling us about how tired she is and how she definitely deserves her christmas break.
-Further evidence of them reading tattle. Tony has brought eye cream they both banged on about over several stories after tattlers said how shit he looks. Also referenced dogging which we mentioned in thread 17.
-Onion tanglers made a reappearance.
-Weird purchases include a nightlight for a grown woman.
-Questionable fashion choices continue.
-Pity party was out as Emma is grateful to still be here after an awful year for only her. Poor boss babe :cry:
-Christmas shop formerly of Holt is no more. She had fun and would apparently donate proceeds from a yard sale. No evidence of this has been provided to date.

Please everyone feel free to add if I have missed anything. That was REALLY hard work putting together the Drew best bits. Oh look Mr Bubbles is here with a hot chocolate with approx 700 calories in. He loves me and supports my weight loss journey so much!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Fishwife

Chatty Member
Not last year but I was looking back at the very first Emma thread and I was reminded of the time Emma wore a cat dress and Tony wore a cat t. shirt to take one of her father's cats to the vets to be put to sleep. They do wear fancy dress at the oddest times. This year it was the safari outfits for the day out at a local wildlifeark.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sj22

These stories 🤣🤣 I've just woken my very annoyed husband up screaming with laughter 😂😂 This is amazing 👏 It's The Drews' Christmas Special 🤣🎄 The Christmas gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Is she actually planning on seeing her Dad on Christmas day? Don't bloody call yourself a carer and put someone at further risk for your own shallow gratification. This is the problem, her #treatyoself is already an every day occurrence so birthdays and Christmas have to become even more OTT.

The way she's acted this year really highlights her greed and how self absorbed she is. You'd think given the circumstances, her "being homeless as a teenager," her faith, her "degree" in Christian youth work combined with her "celebrity status" and 6 figure income she'd be on par with Marcus Rashford for her charity work. She'd have a lot more respect and be a lot less ugly. But she's just closed her eyes to it all, which is the definition of privilege.

• Heart

Justlurking100

This made me laugh. Emma your dad is an old man. Some old people sleep a lot. That doesn’t justify why you nap. You do it because you are lazy. He seems so sweet but must be awful having Emma cart him out for special occasions.
Also as his carer wouldn’t she know his routine already!!? 😏

• Heart

Sj22

Her Dad seems lovely. Anyone else find it odd that, if she is her Dads carer and he does have memory issues, she only found out today that every pair of his trousers were covered in holes and had to mad dash to a shop to get some. She needs to give her head a massive wobble. She spends more time napping and snacking than actually looking after what looks like a sweet elderly man

• Heart
  • Sad

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Why does she always act so shocked when she has food restriction? Wasn't that the whole point of her having WLS? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I just remembered her excitement over the cat poo cupboards. I think she showed us how she packed her case for WLS including snacks. Does any one else remember the sad face picture she posted when she found she was about two inches too tall to get the child price in the all you can eat buffet. So many memories.

• Haha
  • Wow
I honestly can’t wait for us all to go in tier 4 and be locked down for 2 months. Not because I want it, because I as much as the next person wants all this over with and it’s quite clear half of the British population are utter morons who can’t follow rules. The more people go out, the longer this lasts, can’t people see that? 😤
Just wait for the crocodile tears from ya gurl when she gets put into tier 4 and can't get to the pool for her daily gym hot chocolate.

I'm raging atm because it seems that the people not taking the restrictions seriously in the first place are the ones complaining about tier 4 the most! An Instagramer who I follow (thismamalife) was flitting up and down between Portsmouth and London for shopping and tattoo removal appointments, drove to Scotland to dump her kids with her mum over the summer, hosted multiple patties at her house with fellow 'gramers (where she had buffets of finger foods in the middle of a pandemic 😵). Now that we've gone into tier 4 and NONE OF US can see extended family, she's constantly crying on her stories about Christmas being ruined because she can't travel to her parents in Scotland. How do these people not make the connection between their selfish behaviour and Covid infections increasing?!

LucyLu2

86F7326F-0DFF-4B83-AC9A-9C0C5A468CC5.png

Fuck - if you listen to what she says here it suggests the pyjamas folded on the bed are for her dad when he comes to stay. She’s got her dad PJs to match her and Tony’s ???

• Haha
  • Sick