Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Do you reckon the whole wearing Tony’s clothes thing is their version of a woman wearing a man’s white shirt with just knickers underneath? But as with everything the Drews do, falls waaaay short of the mark and only serves to make them look like idiots!
he was probably taking her picture stood there in her condom dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
never mind the state of the washer covered on cream...check out the state of the floor and skirting board as she pans round showing it...the grout is filthy, she has one of those houses where you wipe your feet as you leave

• Sick
  • Haha

snoopyboop

I wouldn’t wish COVID on anyone, but I also have no sympathy for anyone who gets it after going out shopping, eating out, pushing the rules to their limits with no regards for their own health and vulnerable people around them.

• Heart

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I no longer follow any of the money bloggers for money saving tips since they always advocate buying stuff. It's a bit of a spending trigger for me, seeing them promoting something that seemed a great deal, even if it was something I didn't need.
I second this! I have come off SM except for my iPad so my time on it is much less but yesterday I was sent a £10 off a £20 spend via my money saving Instagram account. I nearly made a purchase and then shook myself. I would be £10 down and the person sending me the link would have got a freebie, I didn’t really benefit from it. Most of them only do it for the benefits to themselves, there are a good few who makes £100s from other people using their links and it angers me so much!

Anotherct

VIP Member
Latest series of rambling stories: Why the fuck is she wanting to move the hot tub into the house because the gyms are shut?!?

Going to the gym is not the same as going to the gym to use the hot tub/paddling pool.

Absolute fuckin weapon.
Also it’s a HOT tub. They can be used outside in the cold because you know, they’re hot. Buy a gazebo and be done with it

• Haha

Jc456

VIP Member
Are there any money bloggers that are worth a follow these days? - Would like to get tips on saving money rather than pishing 10k on WLS, buying shares in mini marshmallows, toeknee touches & photos of cats that hate me!

(Am less than 2k away from clearing all my debt and would love to turn - into a + this year)
The.moneyfox Francesca is lovely and always messages if you ask for advice

• Heart
Reactions: 11

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
WHY would anyone pay £30 for the bedding in the first place, let alone after its been used by them two😭.

Also what is she on about, 2 spoons of hot chocolate?? No wonder they cover it in marshmallows and sprinkles it probably tastes of nothing!
She would have used tablespoons.

• Haha

Burd

I understand she eats tiny portions (ha!), so why are all three slices of pork pie the same, and at least 3 of everything!

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Came here to moan about her mental health posts “take my pills” er, you should be doing that anyway 🤦‍♀️ honestly no wonder she feels herself “sliding” if she doesn’t take her medicine correctly.
I don’t understand how or why she can’t remember to take medication properly?!

I’m (thankfully) not on any medication at the moment but I had dangerously low levels of vitamin D earlier this year so now have to take crazy levels of it daily to keep me boosted. I take it every single day as it’s right beside where I get ready (with an emergency stash beside my toothbrush too for days when I don’t put makeup on) so I can’t miss it. However there have been two occasions when my son was ill and then again when my husband was ill when life just got hectic and I forgot for a couple days. Within two days I felt awful and couldn’t explain why, then I realised it was because my Vitamin D was dropping again so made a real effort not to forget going forward.

Emma takes vitamins because her body can’t take enough in through food (but if there vitamins in hot chocolate she’s have no bother getting enough!) and anti depressants - so really important stuff. How does she bloody forget?! She can remember to build a sofa fort, treat herself to an insane amount of shite off the internet and of course the twenty daily hot chocolates - but life saving tablets? Not worth remembering.

• Sad

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I wonder why Emma got to have the wls and Tony didnt? Its obvious they both wanted to lose weight so how did Emma babes get the 10k spent on her over him?

Fair enough he may not have wanted to go through surgery etc but I imagine if he'd had it he would have done 10x better than her
And it’s Emma’s company, Emma’s money - the priority is Emma. She’s the one who always treats Tony to stuff but she clearly didn’t want to fork out £10K for him to have surgery.

Fishwife

Chatty Member
A Facebook friend of mine who is in the vulnerable group and has been shielding is waiting for a covid test result after a visit from her daughter who has now tested positive.

• Sad
  • Wow

Noseynigel

I’m seriously questioning and concerned why Tony would want to be with someone who acts so childish...