Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone so intent on saving money - why is her to be read pile of books so big?! I’ve counted around 40 books there so if she averaged paying £5 a book there’s £200 sat there being wasted. I LOVE reading but I’ll only let myself buy books when I know my to be read pile has been depleted. Emma’s constantly buying new books so that pile will never go down. It’s all a bout just wanting more and more new stuff to get the shopping buzz for Emma.

(In a related note, I spotted The Guestlist by Lucy Foley on Emma’s pile - I read it recently and loved it. Can highly recommend it!)
to be fair, as a massive reader, my book pile is usually a little out of control (I added two new ones last week when I haven’t even finished one of the 4 I got on my last book shop trip) so I do find it hard to judge her for this but as a tight fisted cow “money saving expert - she should perhaps be promoting more viable tools like libraries, charity shop finds and more pocket friendly options.

Again I think it’s a case of they way she does tit that winds me up. I go to bed early to read after a busy day or read in the bath/commute. Even on a lazy day, staying in bed an hour later to read before I get up is nice. But she has to make it AN EVENT! As if she’s some lesser spotted trash novel reading yeti.

Reactions: 16
So she’s been sent to bed because of her cyst pain..I was at work a few days ago when it felt like one had burst the pain that came over my body was something else! Yet I still carried on my feet for the rest of the shift..she really wouldn’t be able to hack a “normal” job!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she’s been sent to bed because of her cyst pain..I was at work a few days ago when it felt like one had burst the pain that came over my body was something else! Yet I still carried on my feet for the rest of the shift..she really wouldn’t be able to hack a “normal” job!
Yup know the feeling of having to just carry on. Its definitely what most people do.

I remember teaching a class of 30 children whilst having the worst pain ever, to the point I was lying on the floor crying while trying to teach a math lesson. I ran out the room three times to vomit with the pain but I had no choice but to carry on until someone was free to relieve me so I could go home. I ended up teaching for two and a half hours in a complete state that really, looking back, should have been an ambulance/A&E job. Emma’s retreated to her bed despite the hardest thing she’s had to do today being cleaning Tony’s shelves. How about take some pain, whack on a heat patch or even a tens machine and crack on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If the pain was so bad it had "knocked her sideways" how is she managing to update her insta stories like she's fine? honestly she's such a bloody drama queen, everything is always worse/harder/more tiring/exhausting yadda, yadda, yadda. It's more likely a dumping situ commencing with all the crap she shoves into her tum thumb these days.

Reactions: 23
She’s finally mentioned pain from her cysts! She must have realised she’d not mentioned them in a while. But also back to bed? She posted a story of her working from bed only 3 hours ago!
Back to bed? Didn't even realise she'd climbed out of it in the first place! Also, who as an adult gets "sent to bed" Surely you make your own decision on whether you go back to bed or not?

Reactions: 20
When I was poorly, the pain I had from my hip and leg would make me physically sick. I remember throwing up at work and then going back out on the ICU floor to admit!!!

also agree on promotions charity shops for books and libraries. I’m a book nerd and rarely buy brand new!

Back to bed? Didn't even realise she'd climbed out of it in the first place! Also, who as an adult gets "sent to bed" Surely you make your own decision on whether you go back to bed or not?
Daddy Tony sent her to bed

• Sick
Just checked Living Thrifty's stories for the first time in ages, after her being mentioned earlier in this thread. Does anyone know what happened between her and Emma? I remember Emma sending clothes over and then radio silence.

Reactions: 5
Look how grim his consoles are 🤢 reminds me of teenage boys 😂 Dust is sooo bad for them too!
Are you telling me that bossbabe actually bought Tony a decent gift? Or did he have to get it himself, as she'd spent so much on absolute tat and crap dresses?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look how grim his consoles are 🤢 reminds me of teenage boys 😂 Dust is sooo bad for them too!
They are so grim 🤢 My boyfriend is into gaming but he hoovers and dusts because dust builds up in the fan and breaks it eventually, and he works about 60 hours a week at the moment! It's not like Tony isn't home to do it. Also think is grim of Emma to point it out, husband shaming isn't it?

Reactions: 15
Didn't they preorder it? I remember something about a "price hike" at Currys (?) and an email that confused her about a voucher - that could have been the Xbox though.
Yes something about then costing £2000 extra but they’d take that off at the checkout if you had a code. So that they couldn’t sell more than they had.

also, why doesn’t McDonald present her with a one way ticket, failing that a salad!?

• Haha
also can we question how they got a bleeping ps5
Because, instead of having to actually go to work to earn money, they both can sit on their asses with their phones, iPads and laptops, constantly reloading pages until they can get a PS5. Also, it's appeared on their stories so it's now a work expense.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
A grand total of duck all

Still makes me laugh that Tony thinks *we* are jealous of Emma's weight loss :ROFLMAO: Yes she has lost weight. Good for her. But if I had most of my stomach surgically removed AND I had lost the amount Emma had, I would not be banging on and on about it and the "struggles".

Also I would do ANYTHING to have full access to Emma and company accounts for an hour. I really think she received government support for self employed and it wouldn't surprise me if she put Tony on furlough. We see the same tit every day from her. I really can't see the hard work she is boasting about to justify her pay rise on insta.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.