Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I have no idea why she thinks putting mealworms in a paddling pool is enrichment. Bloody weird. The cats are just the dangerous cherry on a tit cake

Reactions: 9
She is disgusting. How would she stop one cat jumping in there, let alone 3? She wouldn't be able to waddle over there in time. Can someone who knows where she lives call the RSPCA

Reactions: 19
When I was a student I lived in a bed apartment with 2 cats and a hamster. Yeah yeah call me Emma Drew.

Our Hamster was never in the room with the cats. His cage was on a table, and the cats were shut out when I went to work and went to bed. When I did get him out, the cats were locked out the room while he played.

please tell me how I took better precautions over a hamster in essentially a student studio apartment than Emma in her 4 bed house??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ahh Tony’s at that thinning hair stage many men get to where they just need to give it up and shave it off. C’mon lad, you’re delaying the inevitable! Embrace the shaved head!

Emma is being very cruel to that hamster. It’s really not nice.

That poor hamster. Ours is in his cage in a place where the cats couldn’t get to him, but to be fair we have never shown him to to the cats or let them near him or his cage and they don’t really know about him so they don’t bother him. When he’s out for exercise or handling the cats are not around and the kids know not to let him out when the cats are around. She’s cruel and slightly sadistic. She won’t post on her actual insta this stuff cos she knows someone will say something and tag an animal charity. 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She is disgusting. How would she stop one cat jumping in there, let alone 3? She wouldn't be able to waddle over there in time. Can someone who knows where she lives call the RSPCA
My thoughts exactly. She wouldn't even have time to put down her phone, let alone stop one cat and especially not three!! Horrifying. Just shows how ever much make up she applies, loses weight, dresses well and disguises her stench with perfume she's always going to be ugly because of her character.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I literally had every animal growing up all at the same time, cats, dogs, hamster, rats. Horses, rabbits etc etc. I had 5 hamsters at one point and I always shut my bedroom door so no other animal could come in. I made tube forts, climbing frames and all sorts for them to play in and I was TEN. A ten year old knowing how to look after an animal more than a 30 year old woman. That poor bleeping hamster.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Please can someone report her to the RSPCA. She’s being cruel. Plain and simple. I don’t know how to capture those stories but surely there must be a way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed how many lip balms she has laying about the house, in her bag etc.? Why so many? Eating them on the sly?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The stories with wisp and that cats, I thought I’d report to instagram but I can’t even see an option for animal cruelty? Anyone ever reported something similar know which option is best to pick?

Has anyone noticed how many lip balms she has laying about the house, in her bag etc.? Why so many? Eating them on the sly?
To be fair I am the same because I can never find one when I want one and I have a teenage daughter who “borrows” them, and my lips are always dry so I have lip balms around the place to have to hand. But I tend to buy them from Wilko or Superdrug so they aren’t expensive if stolen by said teenager for her to use or lost.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.