Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that I always bring this back to me, but Iā€™ve had a horrible, horrible year. Last week I found out my brother in law and his girlfriend were missing, and the police found them in an ICU. Brother in law is still critically ill, and my poor husband had to call his Mum and not only tell her that police located his brother, but thereā€™s a possibility he could die.

Last week we survived on hours. If we can make it through this hour, we can do it through the next. And the next... and so on.

Emma just doesnā€™t know how lucky she is. She has a roof over her head, a husband, her Dad and she lives off passive income so therefore can do whatever she wants, whenever. She spent Ā£10k on a surgery which was essentially pointless. I worked 70 hour weeks on COVID ICU to be promised ā€œdanger moneyā€, only not be paid it. Two days later I received a letter saying Iā€™m not adhering social distancing when they saw me on CCTV hugging my crying friend.

When she says she needs this to get through today, it makes me realise how shallow her life is. My life this year is tit. If a costa drink could help me through today and this Christmas, Iā€™d be happy. But itā€™s not. Iā€™m facing the possibility of losing my Brother in Law and being separated from my family at Christmas if I go back to work.

Sorry for this personal rant.
Much love to you, Iā€™m hoping youā€™re finding some comfort in little things through this, for want of a better word, shitstorm x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she post this tit, it's purely so we can take the piss. A bleeping hallmark movie?? I feel like she's on another planet most of the time.

A workaholic? What about all the nope days? Seems more like I'll do the minimum to be paid, I've see your ADs

Reactions: 12
Has she completely lost the plot? Is she saying she wanted her day out shopping (like every other day) to be like a movie or what?? I'm so confused

Reactions: 7
Oh my god! Absolutely pathetic. Iā€™m all for giving a snooty email in the hope for a freebie but Twitter to argue over Ā£8 and 6 missing gingerbread men she shouldnā€™t be eating!!
Wouldnā€™t any money saving #bossbabe do the mental arithmetic before paying and query at the point of purchase rather than via Twitter?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Itā€™s only two missing!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Is it just me that wouldnā€™t even notice? Like my life really isnā€™t boring enough to notice I had two gingerbread missing šŸ˜‚. Maybe she should be grateful itā€™s saving her some calories. Iā€™d be annoyed about the 3for2 thing but I check when Iā€™m paying that an offer has been applied, especially when youā€™re only buying a few items and you know the items are the same price, quick maths surely? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Sheā€™s the worst money saving babe to exist šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wouldnā€™t any money saving #bossbabe do the mental arithmetic before paying and query at the point of purchase rather than via Twitter?
I recon they bought so much she had no idea how much it should cost. Sheā€™ll have tweeted that from her bed, naked, stuffing her face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Engagement on her Twitter is non-existent. Also notable - DIY reusable sandwich wraps (never takes a picnic anywhere) and how to stay on top of invoicing (from the whinger who was moaning she had 33 invoices to chase last month).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could she not have done her festive baking on her kitchen aid? šŸ¤”

So much stuff she says she's bought but never seem to turn up. Can she not keep track? What happened to the cat sunglasses? What happened to this chair?

Screenshot_20201128-201635_SHEIN.jpg

Reactions: 10
No Emma, you donā€™t cart cats around from house to house, especially when you have other cats. Theyā€™re NOT dogs, they donā€™t just become friends with other resident cats. Youā€™re asking for treeko to ruin your Boxing Day by killing one of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m no cat expert, but surely itā€™s an awful idea to keep moving around two young kittens? Theyā€™ve barely had time to settle and Emma wants them for a play date

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Cats are so territorial and take a while to be introduced to each other, ffs Emma!!

Reactions: 9
8 am and she needs a friggin nap!

she probably ate the two gingerbread men and forgot...

You can get the large on but it doesnā€™t mean it fits.
I find Xmas garments are usually bigger anyway?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.