Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for her to brag that she’s been able to afford business class once she pays for a business class seat on emirates then I’ll be impressed

Reactions: 11
I remember seeing the curved bookcase in the Argos catalogue in the early 2000s. This was when I'd left university and needed to furnish my room in my first houseshare
Mine wasn't put together properly it wobbled when I turned the CD player up that was on the shelf happy memories!

Where on earth has Emma got one from I wonder? Unless it's an original from back then?

Reactions: 2
Mine wasn't put together properly it wobbled when I turned the CD player up that was on the shelf happy memories!

Where on earth has Emma got one from I wonder? Unless it's an original from back then?
I bet that is an original. She isn't the type to spend £££ on quality pieces. They were fab back in the day when you were just starting out but not when you claim to earn 5 figures lol

Reactions: 3
I think that's a total foreign concept for them

She doesn't brush her teeth or hair regularly so why change the bedding.

As if she's blaming the cats for the smell, that's something within her control! Dirty bint it'll be them!

Still no news on the new pillows....

Reactions: 14
This one is an oldie but a goodie, she waddles round poundland trying to hand out samples and no one wants one so Tony does the oddest review ever, its cringe city but so damn funny.......how she thinks she's a success after shit shows like this is beyond me

Reactions: 14
Emma come off it hun. The posts are pointless even when you show us your two bites of food. I don’t believe she doesn’t carry on after showing her food moved about a bit

Reactions: 7
Even if she eats that in her meal she can't live without snacks and sugary drinks.

Give her half an hour and she'll be back in the kitchen, or Tony will be bringing her chocolate!

Reactions: 9
Emma come off it hun. The posts are pointless even when you show us your two bites of food. I don’t believe she doesn’t carry on after showing her food moved about a bit

View attachment 328587
If that genuinely is all she could eat - why have half a Yorkshire pudding? 1) who had the other half? Probably Emma before she plated up her meal. 2) why not have some more veg instead of the half a Yorkshire pudding to at least try and get some natural nutrients into her body? I really don’t get her logic.

Reactions: 16
Lol! What a hoot!

The funniest bit for me was when she proudly exclaimed that she had managed to sell NINE!

Reactions: 8
What are we meant to be ignoring in that photo?

Also with the way she’s hung the bunting all you can see is “CHRITMAS”! Surely someone with a Christmas shop would want her own decorations to look amazing so she could say “hey look at this beautiful bunting, buy yours at TCS(FOH)!” Free advertising Emma, deee advertising!

Reactions: 10
She's so lazy!

Reactions: 9
Nice to see she found her chins. Pleased for her. Hope she remembered to rinse Tony's paintbrushes before she retired under the blanket at 6pm.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.