Emma Claiire & Dedikated_lifestyle (Kate Jones)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I track as well, but her gut and bottom half are bigger in real life than in pics.
Which again goes against this whole 'body positivity' crap she promotes.

She films/photographs herself for certain angles.

Are you body positivity or not darl?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she was genuinely body confident and didn’t give a duck like she claims, she wouldn’t contort her body in every photo with her go to pose
Yes I’ve been saying this for ages lol. Her old story posts with her ridiculous posing with one leg so far out and her hip cocked idk how she stayed upright 😂

I track as well, but her gut and bottom half are bigger in real life than in pics.
She slims herself with editing apps. She doesn’t go overboard because that would be super obvious but she smooths and slims her legs and arms and bum.

Great supporting her weirdo girl crush Saunders (who I Like) But wouldn't you use your own Tumbler!?

We get it, you drive a BMW. Off the back of hocking anything and everything.

Wonder if the hair is free today?
Probably.

Last edited:
She had that thing with Naked Harvest!? But let's be real!? How much did she do!? She clearly isn't the 'brains' of it. Georgie is just smart and used her name to get to her dumb followers.

I can't think of any others!? And that was recent. You Tube!? Was that a thing!?

She honestly never changes her 'day - to - day' same tit EVERY SINGLE DAY. I would be so so bored. Regardless of the ridiculous amount of freebies she gets daily.
The YouTube thing she tried but decided Instagram was better. She can share more there and stories expire so she has more control vs a YouTube video imo.

I’d be bored too, it’s just the same thing every day for the last 3 years pretty much.

Reactions: 3
Firstly, far out shes a bloody pain in the ass. All that time to type that post out, how about actually replying to the messages, also, who is messaging her and why? What could you possibly want to ask her?
Secondly, how revolting is her husbands suit, It was repulsively tight, its bloody gross. How much longer is she going to flog her love day????

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Firstly, far out shes a bloody pain in the ass. All that time to type that post out, how about actually replying to the messages, also, who is messaging her and why? What could you possibly want to ask her?
Secondly, how revolting is her husbands suit, It was repulsively tight, its bloody gross. How much longer is she going to flog her love day????
I’m going to throw this out there and say she may of sent this message to herself to “put it out there” I know we can all make spelling mistakes but Emma always says HAHAH. always misses the last A and so did this message to her! Just screams emma to me.. have attached her replies with hahaha to show what I mean also of allll the hundreds of messages she gets why this one? 🤔🤔🤔 probably has a couple of accounts for this reason

Attachments

• Heart
Oh emma definitely sent that message to herself. Honestly these idiots need to get over themselves. Do they realise they’re actually nobodies?

I’m going to throw this out there and say she may of sent this message to herself to “put it out there” I know we can all make spelling mistakes but Emma always says HAHAH. always misses the last A and so did this message to her! Just screams emma to me.. have attached her replies with hahaha to show what I mean also of allll the hundreds of messages she gets why this one? 🤔🤔🤔 probably has a couple of accounts for this reason
Brilliant, HAHAAH. What an absolute skank. Far out shes seriously up there as one of the worst isnt she.

sorry if already mentioned but else think Kate became trash after moving into her $$$ home?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just turn your DMs off if it’s a problem? Lol hundreds of messages a day. Suuuuure.

AKA comment so my engagement is up and I can pay bills.

It is just so desperate to me. If you have to ask!? We got a problem.
Only 39 comments though 😎

• Haha
Actually only 29 comments, she has replied to most so there is not that many. It’s very well known that replying to comments builds your algorithm. People think they’re special for because an influencer has replied, no hun they’re doing it to build engagement.
Also the whole taste test from Kate last night - things are really getting stale for her aren’t they, the new dog will bring in some content for her 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually only 29 comments, she has replied to most so there is not that many. It’s very well known that replying to comments builds your algorithm. People think they’re special for because an influencer has replied, no hun they’re doing it to build engagement.
Also the whole taste test from Kate last night - things are really getting stale for her aren’t they, the new dog will bring in some content for her 🙃
And when she pops a baby out. Whole new ball game!

Reactions: 2
Ahh ok so her replies count as comments on her post? I didn’t manually count them just saw it said 39. She’s not having a content baby so a content puppy it is!

She spends so much time at the hairdresser yet THIS is what she’s left with? Tone your hair to match your extensions!

I think the short hair was way cuter and suited her more 🤷‍♀️
Sorry but she just looks even more trashy if at all possible - you’d think whoever did them would at least blend them.

Reactions: 5
7A04474F-8DD6-411E-AFF1-0ADC7FA14E78.png

or just post it today? Typical Kate dragging tit out for maximum engagement 🤣
And shouldn’t every story be tagged with sponsored or gifted or ad? She got all the clothes for free and she’s advertising their store. She didn’t go all the way there out of the kindness of her heart.

Reactions: 9
She spends so much time at the hairdresser yet THIS is what she’s left with? Tone your hair to match your extensions!

I think the short hair was way cuter and suited her more 🤷‍♀️
And heaven forbid anyone asks if she will go back short!

'I love it long. It's staying'

Yeah darl, you put a Q&A up head.

View attachment 1224702
or just post it today? Typical Kate dragging tit out for maximum engagement 🤣
And shouldn’t every story be tagged with sponsored or gifted or ad? She got all the clothes for free and she’s advertising their store. She didn’t go all the way there out of the kindness of her heart.
She rarely wears STAX.

Then again, what is it!? 3 or 4 companies send her literally multiple activewear outfits monthly.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but she just looks even more trashy if at all possible - you’d think whoever did them would at least blend them.
It’s not easy getting blonde hair and extensions to match, and it’s a lot of upkeep (I had silver hair and extensions for a long time) but she has the money and the time to go get them done properly. She’s not even washing her own hair so whoever is washing it has surely noticed how yellow her hair is in comparison to the extensions.

And heaven forbid anyone asks if she will go back short!

'I love it long. It's staying'

Yeah darl, you put a Q&A up head.

She rarely wears STAX.

Then again, what is it!? 3 or 4 companies send her literally multiple activewear outfits monthly.
Gymshark
Stax
Lorna jane
Remmie by Riley
She used to “work with” muscle republic then sudden didn’t anymore, and wouldn’t even tag them or mention when she wore their stuff but now she is tagging them again but not as an ad🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.