Emma Claiire & Dedikated_lifestyle (Kate Jones)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Claiire & Dedikated_lifestyle (Kate Jones) Thread #1

Go for it lol šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Woohoo! This was definitely needed!

I can honestly say Kate was one of my favourites but duck, she went down the hole like the rest very quickly!

Reactions: 13

I can honestly say Kate was one of my favourites but duck, she went down the hole like the rest very quickly!
I donā€™t follow these women but they definitely seem problematic! I canā€™t cope with Emma and her fake tan she just looks so dirty all the time.

Honestly same, I followed her before she became a full time influencer so Iā€™m not some ā€œtrollā€ or ā€œhaterā€ like she probably thinks. Itā€™s weird because I want to like her, I just cannot stand her excessive consumerism and her non stop ads. Nothing she posts feels genuine or honest anymore. I used to believe her reviews of brands and did actually buy things from her vaunt x dedikated activewear collection, one of her many ā€œfaveā€ tans, and several other things she promoted and raved about, using her codes which financially support her. So sheā€™s welcome for the house and BMW I guess šŸ¤£

Reactions: 14
I have really liked Kate for ages but lately everything is an ad. Her stories used to be fun and engaging and now absolutely all of them are linked to something she is trying to sell. Itā€™s boring and disappointing.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m so keen for this thread, couldnā€™t click the watch button fast enough šŸ’Ø
I loved Kate when she was working / doing influencing as side hustle, unfollowed when it all became a constant advertisement and nonstop discount codes, nothing felt genuine about her reviews or posts, I donā€™t believe you need to constantly post underwear and bikini shots to be ā€˜body positiveā€™

I have really liked Kate for ages but lately everything is an ad. Her stories used to be fun and engaging and now absolutely all of them are linked to something she is trying to sell. Itā€™s boring and disappointing.
100% her stories and posts are boring, there is nothing captivating or interesting about them, itā€™s a constant promotion.

Reactions: 10
I started following Kate when I worked with her. I had no idea that she had lost a substantial amount of weight at that point because she was still a bigger girl. She was lovely then and genuinely interested in health and being a positive role model.
Regardless to what she said in her insta, I do think she would have been told by the department to pick between teaching and influencing. We canā€™t have public accounts showing us in our underwear for example. Thereā€™s a teacher on the GC, canā€™t remember her name; who is public, promotes health and has cookbooks. She is in her swimmers at times, but not lace underwear. QLD may also have different rules.
I am embarrassed for Kate, I mean she has made her choices, but she was such a nice girl and now just comes across as a ā€˜grabberā€™ who will go to the opening of an envelope if thereā€™s a goodie bag at the end.

Reactions: 14
I started following Kate when I worked with her. I had no idea that she had lost a substantial amount of weight at that point because she was still a bigger girl. She was lovely then and genuinely interested in health and being a positive role model.
Regardless to what she said in her insta, I do think she would have been told by the department to pick between teaching and influencing. We canā€™t have public accounts showing us in our underwear for example. Thereā€™s a teacher on the GC, canā€™t remember her name; who is public, promotes health and has cookbooks. She is in her swimmers at times, but not lace underwear. QLD may also have different rules.
I am embarrassed for Kate, I mean she has made her choices, but she was such a nice girl and now just comes across as a ā€˜grabberā€™ who will go to the opening of an envelope if thereā€™s a goodie bag at the end.
Oh yes my sister is a primary school teacher and once she got her job she locked down her social media and isnā€™t even searchable on Facebook. They donā€™t want their students looking them up and trying to add them etc. Her school has a social media policy they canā€™t be friends with students, just common sense stuff really. I doubt she would have been allowed her social media career plus teaching job. Doesnā€™t make sense.

Reactions: 2
Honestly same, I followed her before she became a full time influencer so Iā€™m not some ā€œtrollā€ or ā€œhaterā€ like she probably thinks. Itā€™s weird because I want to like her, I just cannot stand her excessive consumerism and her non stop ads. Nothing she posts feels genuine or honest anymore. I used to believe her reviews of brands and did actually buy things from her vaunt x dedikated activewear collection, one of her many ā€œfaveā€ tans, and several other things she promoted and raved about, using her codes which financially support her. So sheā€™s welcome for the house and BMW I guess šŸ¤£
Agreed!

I took some of her recommendations and really enjoyed it. Now it's just an eyeroll.

She will literally promote anything and everything.

She started in the 'body positivity' lane but now it's anything with $$$.

The amount of tit she accepts is repulsive.

And like someone said, how many underwear shots begging for comments do we need!? She is the one that seems a little insecure/needy.

I am in no way body shaming Kate at all and I know how comments can come across on all platforms on the Internet, so please dont attack me.. but I just dont want to see photos of her constantly in her underwear and bathers and not just her, that goes for any influencer.
In just one week Kate promoted, skincare, hair, numerous outfits, vitamins and that bloody trip to Queensland that that entire messy mob went too. Shes just on the gram for business now and all about $$$

Reactions: 8
I am in no way body shaming Kate at all and I know how comments can come across on all platforms on the Internet, so please dont attack me.. but I just dont want to see photos of her constantly in her underwear and bathers and not just her, that goes for any influencer.
In just one week Kate promoted, skincare, hair, numerous outfits, vitamins and that bloody trip to Queensland that that entire messy mob went too. Shes just on the gram for business now and all about $$$
I feel the same way re: all of the underwear and bathers pics. Not body shaming at all and itā€™s great she feels comfortable and confident but itā€™s basically her entire feed now, and paired with the begging for praise and comments it makes me go hmm šŸ¤”
Itā€™s a lot of asking for validation for someone who has said she needs no external validation. And itā€™s always captioned with something ā€œinspiringā€ lol
And Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™re all ads too.

I feel the same way re: all of the underwear and bathers pics. Not body shaming at all and itā€™s great she feels comfortable and confident but itā€™s basically her entire feed now, and paired with the begging for praise and comments it makes me go hmm šŸ¤”
Itā€™s a lot of asking for validation for someone who has said she needs no external validation. And itā€™s always captioned with something ā€œinspiringā€ lol
And Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™re all ads too.
Iā€™m the same! I followed Hannah Polities for her mum life content and she used to just post pics of her ass šŸ„“. Unfollowed!

Reactions: 1
Kates quiet.. did she ā€œget toldā€ about her own thread? šŸ¤”šŸ¤£
She is 100% checking on here now she knows she is mentenioned.

And let's be real no #paid collabs today so need to fill us in on her ever so boring day.

Emma Claiiiiiiiirrrrrrr will go on a "deep and personal" rant if not tonight, tomorrow then she'll attack us all and say she doesnt give a tit about us, then grab a drink and do a stupid dance, shes textbook how she behaves.

when Kate goes quiet itā€™s because she has been reading here and sheā€™s in the corner of her million dollar home sulking because how can someone like her have a thread? Sheā€™s absolutely perfect šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ whether these influencers like it or not once they start buying the $250k cars, the designer bags, the designer DOGS, the million dollar homes and when they constantly do ad after ad itā€™s always going to leave a bad taste in your mouth. Itā€™s just like, letā€™s say every time you went into Woolworths or coles they shoved their specials that week right in your face and kept doing it every day, youā€™d get bloody annoyed by it wouldnā€™t it!
I am soo over her trying to be ā€œreal and relatableā€ with the constant undie pics - one of her ā€œinfluencerā€ friends must have told her they do well for engagement or something

• Heart
Reactions: 11
when Kate goes quiet itā€™s because she has been reading here and sheā€™s in the corner of her million dollar home sulking because how can someone like her have a thread? Sheā€™s absolutely perfect šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ whether these influencers like it or not once they start buying the $250k cars, the designer bags, the designer DOGS, the million dollar homes and when they constantly do ad after ad itā€™s always going to leave a bad taste in your mouth. Itā€™s just like, letā€™s say every time you went into Woolworths or coles they shoved their specials that week right in your face and kept doing it every day, youā€™d get bloody annoyed by it wouldnā€™t it!
I am soo over her trying to be ā€œreal and relatableā€ with the constant undie pics - one of her ā€œinfluencerā€ friends must have told her they do well for engagement or something
šŸ‘ exactly. She was relatable and seemed far more down to earth a few years ago. Now itā€™s just fake made up things to lead into an ad. Like she just felt like popping on some makeup- oh nah itā€™s a lust minerals ad. Weā€™ve seen her makeup/hair/tan/skincare/face shaving routine 400 times already, we donā€™t need to see it again.
Admittedly I did laugh when she accidentally put the gravy granules in her apple crumble #hellofreshad

Emma Claiiiiiiiirrrrrrr will go on a "deep and personal" rant if not tonight, tomorrow then she'll attack us all and say she doesnt give a tit about us, then grab a drink and do a stupid dance, shes textbook how she behaves.
Iā€™m actually starting to feel mild concern for her mental health because she seems to be having very drastic high to low swings in her mood. Maybe she needs a bit of a break. I thought she was a health and fitness influencer but she seems to drink so much šŸ˜±

Surely this is not Emma? šŸ¤Æ
1B9F4BE6-F53F-4936-9FCC-F48DC1AFF198.png

Reactions: 2
šŸ‘ exactly. She was relatable and seemed far more down to earth a few years ago. Now itā€™s just fake made up things to lead into an ad. Like she just felt like popping on some makeup- oh nah itā€™s a lust minerals ad. Weā€™ve seen her makeup/hair/tan/skincare/face shaving routine 400 times already, we donā€™t need to see it again.
Admittedly I did laugh when she accidentally put the gravy granules in her apple crumble #hellofreshad

Iā€™m actually starting to feel mild concern for her mental health because she seems to be having very drastic high to low swings in her mood. Maybe she needs a bit of a break. I thought she was a health and fitness influencer but she seems to drink so much šŸ˜±

Surely this is not Emma? šŸ¤ÆView attachment 1219651
That is ALOT of careers - how old is she? 65?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.