Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usemycode

VIP Member
*Stax puffer $139.95
*Stax bb tights $74.95
*Stax bb shorts $49.95
*Stax bb crop $44.95
*Stax new crops x4 approx $44.95 ea =$134.85
*Stax new g strings x 2 approx $19.95 ea = $39.90
*Stax long sleeve zip top approx $59.95
*Stax long sleeve crop zip top x 2 approx $59.95 ea = $119.90
*Stax originals jumper approx $89.95

Stax Total = $754.35

*Brooks Glycerin gts 20 $279.95

*Callie swim focus bikini top $69
*Callie swim believe bikini bottom $69
*Callie swim trust bikini top $69
*Callie swim freedom bikini bottom $69

Callie swim Total $276

*James cosmetics eye masks x 4 $24.50 ea =$98
*James cosmetics brush $15
*James cosmetics mask remover cloth $15
*james cosmetics liquid masks x2 $70 each =$140
*James cosmetics face mask black package $49
*James cosmetics face mask white package $65

James cosmetics total $382

*modibodi sweat proof bra x 2 price unknown
*Modibodi various recycled undies x 4 average $30 a pair $120
*Modibodi various biodegradable undies x2 $42.50 and $45.50 =$88

Estimated Modibodi total at least $208 plus bras

*Lust minerals liquid foundation $61.99
*lust minerals primer $49.99
*lust minerals pressed powder $61.99 OR pressed bronzer $54.99
Unsure if the box is empty, unsure what the small item is on bottom left of photo.

Estimated list minerals total at least $173.97 OR $166.97

Unsure of el&ro jewellery but 6 pieces priced from $39 to $239 each

Grand total not including the jewellery $2074.27 OR $2067.27. Minimum.
Do we think she’s paying tax on the RRP of each gifted item? I’m voting NO.

😂😂😂 I stopped wearing Brooks when I previously saw they gifted this grifter shoes, would rather buy any other brand!
Idk why she needs more shoes when she got sent two free pairs at the end of February!

***bear in mind this is one DAY of deliveries for Kate. She gets them all the time. She also bought a heap of crap today on top of all this free stuff.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
The sneaky “AD” could it be any smaller!! Dodgy. No one just starts talking about Esmi skincare lmao 🤣
Esmi could be the best skincare in the world and I won’t even look at it now! Too many influencers! Same as lust minerals! Give it a rest!

Reactions: 18
After reading here for literal WEEKS I had to finally register so I could join in these amazing convos 🤣 …first off that screenshot of old mate Emma claaaaiiiiire is what my sleep paralysis demon looks like, jesus!!
I should also say thanks to Dedikated for sending me here after she mentioned reading every thread, and boy did I find my people!
I used to love her when influencing was a part time gig & she did more than post the same pre/post gym selfie, her coffee, how busy she is & the hauls.. oh and can’t forget vague-post about upcoming projects but now it’s almost insufferable!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

usemycode

VIP Member
3ABB30F3-3F8B-459A-8751-776534F58D15.png

we all knew you dickhead, your constant “hints” made it very very obvious 😂
Who else would you be buying a cage and collars for? Your husband? 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16

usemycode

VIP Member
She's such a greedy pig. Has to have multiples of EVERYTHING
All of it free. Should I add it up? I’m gonna.

So just for the visible, packaged items:
Moon mylk x7 small $39.95 each =$279.65
Moon mylk large $74.95
Protein x 7 $49.95 each =$349.65
Pre workout x8 $52.95 each =$423.60
Mousse $36.95
Mug cakes x3 $36.95 each =$110.85

Total $1275.65

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

timtams

I totally agree with everyone about Kate, when I first started following her I used to really like her. It was when she had lost a lot of weight, but then had started eating more intuitively in a healthy way, and not starving herself - she was a happy medium for a while. She was still working as a teacher, and she was so much more relatable. I don’t understand her at all now, she literally does nothing all day, but sends her dogs to daycare, and she eats so much shit. When she does her grocery shops and shows the snacks she buys I’m mortified. She can’t feel comfortable carrying around that extra weight, there’s just no way. I myself am overweight at the moment, and have struggled with a binge eating disorder for 17 years. I have fluctuated between healthy weight and overweight, and I know how difficult it can be when you have an unhealthy relationship with food. I eat healthy
meals and exercise, but can’t control myself around sweets. The difference is, I would never dream of trying to promote this way of eating to thousands of women and girls, and act as though it’s health and #intuitive and #bodypositive. Also despite working, studying at a postgraduate level, and looking after my son (on my own for 7 years) I have also made time to see a psychologist and do some proper schema therapy, and am now making time to see a dietician.

She really should get some professional support for the way she eats. She clearly has endless time and money, neither of which normal people have, so why doesn’t she focus on bettering herself. I also agree that she can’t be happy with her job. There is no meaning or purpose whatsoever, it’s disgusting. How can she go from an admirable meaningful profession such as teaching to sitting on her bum all day eating and flogging useless materialistic crap. If teaching wasn’t for her, why doesn’t she pursue another profession. She’s wasting her life.

usemycode

VIP Member
2FC2A329-9DE0-4078-98D6-844CFCECBEED.jpeg

When you try to make a sad face but you’ve had anti-wrinkle around your mouth and can’t move it properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

vld126

Kate used to be relatable. I liked her content, to an extent. But agree she is no longer relatable and seems quite fake in her stories. The fake smile, the constant nails, being “obsessed” with everything. It’s not even the cars or the house for me (I find that normal for any person if it’s what they value and work hard for). My perception changed when she started this full time, about 6 months in. Her whole online persona seemed on show in a tense acting sort of way. The fake closed mouth smile kills me as
Welll as the constant pics with her eyes shut.
the fruit tingle pre workout is sooo sweet and disgusting. I couldn’t even finish it. Thank god for the sample pack option.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

usemycode

VIP Member
Woohoo! This was definitely needed!

I can honestly say Kate was one of my favourites but fuck, she went down the hole like the rest very quickly!
Honestly same, I followed her before she became a full time influencer so I’m not some “troll” or “hater” like she probably thinks. It’s weird because I want to like her, I just cannot stand her excessive consumerism and her non stop ads. Nothing she posts feels genuine or honest anymore. I used to believe her reviews of brands and did actually buy things from her vaunt x dedikated activewear collection, one of her many “fave” tans, and several other things she promoted and raved about, using her codes which financially support her. So she’s welcome for the house and BMW I guess 🤣

Reactions: 14
New here…really tried to hold off joining as a contributor but my god…Dedikated is the most fake “body pos” there is. Big girl pretending she is happy looking the way she does but spending her entire existence trying by any means to look skinny.

Also trying desperately to be ‘posh’ when we all know that she is a bogan through and through…just look where she bought her house, Wyongah!!!! And pretending yesterday in Balenciaga to consider buying shoes ‘but they were too tight’….please…they didn’t go with your plastic sweat shop outfit and you couldn’t afford them. Really trying to keep up with the Jones’…ironic really!

Trassidia

VIP Member
I started following Kate when I worked with her. I had no idea that she had lost a substantial amount of weight at that point because she was still a bigger girl. She was lovely then and genuinely interested in health and being a positive role model.
Regardless to what she said in her insta, I do think she would have been told by the department to pick between teaching and influencing. We can’t have public accounts showing us in our underwear for example. There’s a teacher on the GC, can’t remember her name; who is public, promotes health and has cookbooks. She is in her swimmers at times, but not lace underwear. QLD may also have different rules.
I am embarrassed for Kate, I mean she has made her choices, but she was such a nice girl and now just comes across as a ‘grabber’ who will go to the opening of an envelope if there’s a goodie bag at the end.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
You know what annoys me? This whole event with all these “influencers” would be costing blossom by ash a fortune. How about instead of gifting hotels stays and free items to influencers they give back to the customers who are actually purchasing the items. Shits me to no end.

Trassidia

VIP Member
She does speak with a natural Cennie Coast bogan twang. The other accent is purely for show. (I worked with her)
The eating is messed up! Honestly, she has(d) power in her position to actually say “I’m a bigger girl and that’s ok!” But, at this point she is just promoting gluttony. The number of female ex-students following her is scary and to think she taught them PE / Science etc. is messed up.
Smashing down copious amounts of sugar, syrups, fats is just showing them how to have long term health problems, as we all know. She can workout at F45 and hash tag the shit out of her PC bopo crap, but she’s messed up. I also don’t think she’s happy, she’s stuck in a worthless job, wearing sweatshop freebies, while her bff takes pics of her eating all day. Maybe she should start an Only Fans #feeders page and make some serious coin out of her gluttony.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I don’t see this as genuine from Kate. I don’t know why it just feels fake/performative.
Ok, what exactly does Kate do for plus size/curvy girls!?

All I see her do is try the same clothes on from literally the same brands over and over again!? She then eats processed shit from The Supermarket!?

She doesn't use her platform in anyway to advocate brands to include bigger sizes!? She SOMETIMES jumps on bandwagons but THATS IT!?

WHAT IS IT SHE DOES for the curvy girls!?Because I see sweet fuck all!? And this is a legit question.

• Heart

SighMoan

I just don't understand who enjoys following her at the moment. She literally posts the same things every single day and it's so boring.
You don't have to work 9-5 Kate, so go out and do something with your days! At least it could make some interesting content!

Tis32

Sunday reset includes:
- getting dressed
- watering plants
- refilling ice cube trays.

Mesmerising stuff really.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

usemycode

VIP Member
Kate saw how much money she could make, how much stuff she could get for free, and she couldn’t pass up the chance to milk it for as long as possible. She wasn’t buying a million dollar house and a BMW on her teacher’s wage. She knows her influencer days are numbered.

She claims to have listened to a podcast and magically she stopped binge eating. I don’t believe her.
She also didn’t suddenly start to love her body flaws and all. She still doesn’t or she wouldn’t edit herself thinner, or pose in demented ways to appear thinner and more of an hourglass shape.

She’s lying to herself and she’s lying to her followers.

Reactions: 13