Emma Claiire & Dedikated_lifestyle (Kate Jones)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Kate is happy with her body at all, she’s selling the idea that she’s happy. I don’t think she has her spark anymore, how hard would it be to keep up the facade day in day out?
I don’t buy it, it’s such a lie and I actually think she’s bored out of her brain!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think Kate is happy with her body at all, she’s selling the idea that she’s happy. I don’t think she has her spark anymore, how hard would it be to keep up the facade day in day out?
I don’t buy it, it’s such a lie and I actually think she’s bored out of her brain!
I have thought that as well. I know it’s a lot of work to overcome all the messaging (internal and external) that comes with being overweight, losing weight, and gaining it again. She NEVER says she’s having a bad body image day or anything like that it’s always positive, sometimes to the point it feels fake.
I would personally find her content more engaging, relatable, and interesting if she was truthful. Everyone has bad days. Everyone has bad body image days and/or low self esteem.

I get the feeling that she is so desperate to prove that her choice to become a full time stay at home influencer was the right choice, that she can’t let it slip that she’s bored and unfulfilled and needs more.
I think that’s why she’s getting another dog because it will be a lot of work and time to train it like with Hank. It gives her something to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have thought that as well. I know it’s a lot of work to overcome all the messaging (internal and external) that comes with being overweight, losing weight, and gaining it again. She NEVER says she’s having a bad body image day or anything like that it’s always positive, sometimes to the point it feels fake.
I would personally find her content more engaging, relatable, and interesting if she was truthful. Everyone has bad days. Everyone has bad body image days and/or low self esteem.

I get the feeling that she is so desperate to prove that her choice to become a full time stay at home influencer was the right choice, that she can’t let it slip that she’s bored and unfulfilled and needs more.
I think that’s why she’s getting another dog because it will be a lot of work and time to train it like with Hank. It gives her something to do.

OMG I have thought the same! And because she has made this choice, she needs to sell/promote anything and everything to pay for her mortgage/car.

It’s really sad because when this was her side hobby, I actually enjoyed watching her and her recommendations. Now I can’t keep up with what is the best gym wear, protein, tan, body care etc…..as it changes so often!

Reactions: 9
What passion projects? What products? YouTube? She’s done none of those 😂
She had that thing with Naked Harvest!? But let's be real!? How much did she do!? She clearly isn't the 'brains' of it. Georgie is just smart and used her name to get to her dumb followers.

I can't think of any others!? And that was recent. You Tube!? Was that a thing!?

She honestly never changes her 'day - to - day' same tit EVERY SINGLE DAY. I would be so so bored. Regardless of the ridiculous amount of freebies she gets daily.

Reactions: 4
She never once said ever that loved banana protein powder UNTIL of course she did her collab and boom it’s her most favourite and the best one EVAAA

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s Kate’s weight loss story? I googled her and lots of articles/pics how she lost 50kgs and she looked tiny but she’s bigger now… (not being rude, I’m her current size, just interested in what her journey was)

What’s Kate’s weight loss story? I googled her and lots of articles/pics how she lost 50kgs and she looked tiny but she’s bigger now… (not being rude, I’m her current size, just interested in what her journey was)
She talks about it on Brittney Saunders podcast “a whole lotta bs” as well as Georgie Stevenson’s rise &conquer podcast but basically she was extremely obsessed and restrictive with her food and exercised excessively to lose weight then she realised she couldn’t do it anymore so she stopped and obviously gained some of the weight back, then changed to a “body positive” account.

Reactions: 1
She was big at school - when she was a student and from what she (and others who know her) said she used to overeat, particularly junk and takeaway. There was never an emotional connection / disorder just “I (she) overate”
When I knew her she would eat healthy and was still logging food, I didn’t see her when she was super skinny, she was still a bigger girl. BUT, she had a healthy mindset etc.
I would say she is bigger than the last time I saw her, but I don’t believe she is “body positive” at all. I get logging food is annoying and can be mentally destructive, but I reckon she is unhappy and overeats - Subway meatball sub bowl for days in a row, or eating out for “meetings”, chocolate, stuff from her friend’s new cafe etc. I sound like a cow, but I don’t think she is healthy or happy. I understand being too thin is also messed up. There’s more to this girl than we know methinks!

Reactions: 5
I track my food every day not because I’m trying to lose weight but because I genuinely like tracking my food and I also like to keep an eye on what I’m eating. I eat between 1800-2500 calories a day and I’m a size 14. If I don’t track, my weight starts going up, I do not believe for ONE minute that Kate isn’t tracking her food. She eats ALOT and has stayed the same size for a long time. She is doing something whether that’s exercising it off or secretly tracking. Maybe I’m 2019 it was the In thing to talk about body positivity etc but she can still walk into any shop and buy off the rack, she barely has a stomach and is able to wear most things. She does not relate to most as much as she thinks she does. I also called BS on her whole story about her being obsessed with dieting, name me one person who when they really decide to make a change doesnt give it their all?

If she was genuinely body confident and didn’t give a duck like she claims, she wouldn’t contort her body in every photo with her go to pose

Reactions: 5
Great supporting her weirdo girl crush Saunders (who I Like) But wouldn't you use your own Tumbler!?

We get it, you drive a BMW. Off the back of hocking anything and everything.

Wonder if the hair is free today?
She is literally soo desperate to be BLS it’s almost embarrassing. Same dogs same style same everything and I cringe when she says “Dahl” like alright hey.

Reactions: 7
I track my food every day not because I’m trying to lose weight but because I genuinely like tracking my food and I also like to keep an eye on what I’m eating. I eat between 1800-2500 calories a day and I’m a size 14. If I don’t track, my weight starts going up, I do not believe for ONE minute that Kate isn’t tracking her food. She eats ALOT and has stayed the same size for a long time. She is doing something whether that’s exercising it off or secretly tracking. Maybe I’m 2019 it was the In thing to talk about body positivity etc but she can still walk into any shop and buy off the rack, she barely has a stomach and is able to wear most things. She does not relate to most as much as she thinks she does. I also called BS on her whole story about her being obsessed with dieting, name me one person who when they really decide to make a change doesnt give it their all?
I track as well, but her gut and bottom half are bigger in real life than in pics.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.