Emma Claiir #4 Emma is “thriving”, Jet plane was super “breach”. Being a cat lover is a bit of a reach!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The overly loud music, the singing and just her carrying on when he's sleeping is rediclous. When she singing she's basically screaming in his face, i don't think she knows how to act due always putting on this fake performance for social media. 💀

Reactions: 14
I said this on dedikated post also and agree with a previous poster.

Brands aren't your friend you dimwit. They pay you. It's a transaction. If us mere mortals duck up at WORK we can expect consequences. Just like you should. You, Emz are a number.

You also killed 2 bleeping cars by your admission. Stop twisting the narrative. You laughed about it.

Get a job you stupid duck.

Didn’t she brag about being fired from every job she’s ever had? I swear she did.
She’s kept that streak going.

Reactions: 13
Is this witch for real? Like she is seriously delusional if she is trying to sweep it all under the carpet…

irrespective of the cat thing, the way she speaks to
Her followers and calls them names is not relatable. she came up in my feed the other day and a massive burp in an edited video. Why would she leave it there! It’s gross and not what the peeps want to see

Reactions: 11
Why the duck can’t she bath her own baby and clean the cot sheets / the projectile vomit everywhere. It can’t be that bad or big. It’s just milk 🤣

Why the duck can’t she bath her own baby and clean the cot sheets / the projectile vomit everywhere. It can’t be that bad or big. It’s just milk 🤣
Literally just thinking the same! Honestly!!! 🫠
I had 3 of my 4 kids with gastro while hubby was on nightshift underground. I caught vomit in buckets for 4 nights straight.
Imagine needing to call your mum to help over these minor bleeping inconveniences.

Reactions: 12
She’s too busy thriving and bleeping killing it as a mother! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s too busy thriving and bleeping killing it as a mother! 🤥
A mother that is thriving and ‘killing it’, is not calling their own mother to come help clean it up. Her mother is going to be on speed dial for any minor inconvenience. Get in and clean up that tit yourself. God help her when she has to deal with a poo explosion! 🙄

Reactions: 15
The way she says friends and brands unfollowed her because they were “scared to stick up for their friend” it’s never occurred to this idiot that they could have unfollowed because they were genuinely horrified by what she did.

Also AS IF she was invited to fashion week hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A mother that is thriving and ‘killing it’, is not calling their own mother to come help clean it up. Her mother is going to be on speed dial for any minor inconvenience. Get in and clean up that tit yourself. God help her when she has to deal with a poo explosion! 🙄
She called her mum the other day cos her loud music and screaming in his face was stopping him from sleeping. She called her mum another day cos she couldn’t get dressed 🙄 her mum is always going over there.

She needed her mum to come over and empty her suitcase and sort out her washing after a weekend away last year! I have houseplants that cope with adulting better than she does!

Reactions: 15
It’s kinda EC related but has anyone seen the wedding video that un-creative did?
I don’t want to sound mean and I’m no videographer but it’s not that expensive to get a gimbal. The shaking is awful

Reactions: 3
She's delusional if she thinks she killing it at mum life if she calling her mum to come over and help with such minor things, i even never thought call my mum for stuff like that not once in the 9 years iv been a parent 😂

Secondly i see She's already using her friends has a baby holder when she goes to beauty appointments.

It’s kinda EC related but has anyone seen the wedding video that un-creative did?
I don’t want to sound mean and I’m no videographer but it’s not that expensive to get a gimbal. The shaking is awful
Oh my god I just watched it

my grandmother could video straighter than that and she’s bleeping horrible with technology. I’d expect a full refund if I paid for that

I
Sorry wot
IMG_6224.jpeg
IMG_6226.jpeg

Last edited:
i keep thinking about her old videos when she had short blond hair , n did cross fit n ate salads n was like a copy of sarahs day . now she is just a gross booze hag bogan , so cringe to watch. guess she was pretending when she was the “old emma”

She needed her mum to come over and empty her suitcase and sort out her washing after a weekend away last year! I have houseplants that cope with adulting better than she does!
omg that is mortifying. my mum taught me how to do my own cleaning and laundry in high school so that I would never be the kind of adult who couldn’t sort my tit out on my own / or have housemates witness me not being able to sort my tit out.

If you have to have your mum stop what she is doing in her day to unpack YOUR suitcase, then I can only assume she’s coming over every other day to help co parent Jett

Reactions: 7
I suspect her mother has issues and needs her kids to need her. There has been “insiders” post before about them as kids/teens.