Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
View attachment 2169203Prefaced by the fact I’m not a parent… But this looks, rogue ….?
Yeah i wouldn’t have him wrapped in a polyester non breathing unsafe blanket considering newborns can’t regulate their own temperatures easily OR properly cool themselves down when they get too hot OR show any signs of overheating especially when mums half cut on wine and about to pass out for the night but i’m just a lOooOolLa what would i know 😂😂 that poor baby. There’s many more appropriate and safe sleep options. Swaddling is fine in muslin, cotton or bamboo or a zip up like love to dream, not a fucking fleece blanket

• Wow
Reactions: 27
So for over a year I have been dying to share the tea.
EC and her husband were apart of our friend group many years ago.. she once told me, in front of Aaron that she had cheated on him because he was not paying her enough attention and as she directly quoted ‘I am the hottest girl in Penrith so I can have anyone I want, and Aaron needs to appreciate that better’

Aaron also has a RAGING coke problem that she had no idea about… he used to hide in toilets at parties to do drugs..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

cate92

Imagine bragging that you can leave your baby with anyone at 8 weeks. That’s literally the opposite of a flex

• Heart
Reactions: 25

cosmokramar

She could’ve saved herself, she has never once said “sorry” just sorry no “if” “buts” or blame on someone else they’re was always an excuse or pushing the blame onto someone else.
the novel she wrote says it’s not her it’s her friends, family, tattle, the media everyone else but her, that’s why everyone came after to her. She abused and yelled at people that tried to help her.

remember that girl that said her hair looked nice without extensions and Emma posted her comment for her 100K followers and bullied her?

Remember when people tried to tell her about safe sleeping and she told them to fuck off?

Remember when she went on the outspoken group and abused their followers because they said something she didn’t like?

remember when she said those nasty comments about breastfeeding mothers?

You can’t just say you’re a new mum and then say all these hurtful, horrible comments and not get reprimanded.
Do I think it got a little nasty? Yeah, they’re was some things said that were mean, and people did go after the brands a lot longer than I expected, but seriously if she had just said sorry i shouldn’t have laughed and I shouldn’t have been so mean to my followers, people in general all that, would people have come after her? I don’t think it would’ve happened.

Reactions: 24

OrthaKearnz

Yeah i wouldn’t have him wrapped in a polyester non breathing unsafe blanket considering newborns can’t regulate their own temperatures easily OR properly cool themselves down when they get too hot OR show any signs of overheating especially when mums half cut on wine and about to pass out for the night but i’m just a lOooOolLa what would i know 😂😂 that poor baby. There’s many more appropriate and safe sleep options. Swaddling is fine in muslin, cotton or bamboo or a zip up like love to dream, not a fucking fleece blanket
You know, I did this exact thing 10 years ago when I was a 20 year old first time mum, and I posted a picture to my Facebook, and an old school acquaintance messaged me explaining exactly what you have… I thanked her profusely, started doing my own research to ensure I would never unknowingly place my baby in danger again, and got on with my life.
Do we think Emma would have the same reaction if somebody messaged her kindly with this information? 🙄😳

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she is seriously doing this?
She said she knows someone close to them is leaking information. She would have 100% put it in close friends and limited it to try and work out who is sharing it

She won’t give up socials and all that she is all talk

Reactions: 22

charliechap

VIP Member
IMG_7107.png

Emma’s previously stated the OB has said the following - if this is true and Emma isn’t just a lying piece of shit, DO NOT USE RENNA MOHAN

Emma is measuring ahead and Jennyplane is a big baby (proven wrong)
Emma’s body is not capable of stretching to fit a baby because her muscles are so tight (proven wrong - Emma has 0 muscle )
Dr doesn’t want Emma to go full term (wrong - Emma didn’t want to go full term)
Dr said Emma had HG (wrong again, she just had morning sickness but overdramatises everything)
Dr said Jennyplane is “SUPER breach” (wrong, not even a term, and two - was clearly never breech because he’s never had his 6 week ultrasound which we all know Emma would have put up for content/engagement)
Dr then puts the icing on the cake and tells her that her body is one of a kind and she can try for a baby again despite there being a reason for a wait.

personally I think Emma’s gone to this appointment alone, Dr said no - and she’s gone home to tell Aaron that she said yes because Jenny hasn’t given her the good engagement she needs.. soshe needs another SM direction and she will become like said above, a “2 under 2 mum” and “hot mess mum x2”
But what people will fail to see is Emma is mentally ill and incapable of looking after herself, one child, let alone two.

And if the OB did say she can try - shame on her and I hope she’s reported. For someone with mental illness like Emma who depends on anti depressants - if she struggled SO SEVERELY in pregnancy that the baby was forced to come out because of it…. Imagine going ‘hey, what a great idea I’ll put that mother in the same situation and watch her struggle 10 times worse now because she has a very young child to also look after so she can’t just sleep all day, tan twice a week, didn’t get her dream car because her husband said no and she bucked a sook, and now her mum will need 2 cots in the house because she will be a primary carer, severe ‘HG’, incapable stomach and alcohol dependency. But nope, I want your $$$ because since you’re making ‘over 6 figures’ and your tax agent is such a ‘vibe’ they can’t even advise you financially that having private heath is in your BENEFIT and now you need to pay me - HAVE ALL THE BABIES IN THE WORLD EMMA. See you again soon’

I’m just gobsmacked

SOMEONE TELL AARON TO PULL OUT PLEASE

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the scariest thing about emma being a mother is her overt narcissism and notions of grandiosity. This woman was said over and over again that she is basically flawless and a truly amazing parent. Her over confidence is terrifying because any normal parent knows that’s not generally how you feel, especially in the newborn days of parenthood. This isn’t because we aren’t good mothers etc but because the stakes are so high we are always sure there is more we could be doing, learning etc. she really believes she is infallible and no one has the right to doubt her despite so many valid reasons to seriously question her parenting ability.

Reactions: 21

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
Why do all these fuckheads always say the “trolls” have nothing better to do? That’s blatantly untrue - we have jobs, families, friends, hobbies, actual fulfilling lives. It’s YOU who sits around on hocking shit on social media and making cringey videos so you don’t have to face the real world!

Reactions: 20

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I reckon emma would have messaged the hair salon wanting to know who the customer was that day that sent the story in about the breastfeeding saga so Emma could message them and the owner wouldn’t give the details over hence why they no longer follow each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

blizzy1984

After years of TTC, multiple miscarriages and now some serious complications from the multitude of surgery on my lady bits, and I can deal with most pregnancy announcements, except hers 🤦🏼‍♀️
Why does she get to have another baby so soon, why when she is so disrespectful to everyone and everything should she get the love of another child.

She is trash and does not deserve it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Beyond hilarious she has such little knowledge about infants (even though she was a childcare worker 🥴) that she doesn’t know they don’t develop separation anxiety until around 4 months at the earliest, usually between 6-9mo. They need to recognise object permeance first 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t think she realises she’s flexing not having a secure attachment with her 8 week old which is just really sad for Jettplane.

Reactions: 18
I
Wow, she actually owns clothes 😂😲 side note my back is sore just watching her stand like that
I also find the use of the small digital camera hilarious 😂 like I’m sure it’s good quality but it just doesn’t scream credible photographer to me…especially for the prices she’s charging!

• Haha

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
So she made a new account, and she seems still quite active, but when she realises no cares about her no one cares she claims the hottest girl in Penrith 😂 she'll be back and she'll rebrand, she just stricks me as the type who can't live with validation from strangers. Lol

to be fair the “hottest girl in penrith” isn’t exactly the coolest hill to die on anyway

• Haha