Emma Claiir #4 Emma is “thriving”, Jet plane was super “breach”. Being a cat lover is a bit of a reach!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @everybodypoops for the thread title!

Shortened to fit, original “Emma is thriving, Jet plane was super “breach” Convincing us she’s a cat lover is a bit of a reach”.

Accented the thriving cos we know she’s full of tit.

Carry on tattlers, let’s not forget she admitted to killing not one but two cats!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2169203Prefaced by the fact I’m not a parent… But this looks, rogue ….?
Yeah i wouldn’t have him wrapped in a polyester non breathing unsafe blanket considering newborns can’t regulate their own temperatures easily OR properly cool themselves down when they get too hot OR show any signs of overheating especially when mums half cut on wine and about to pass out for the night but i’m just a lOooOolLa what would i know 😂😂 that poor baby. There’s many more appropriate and safe sleep options. Swaddling is fine in muslin, cotton or bamboo or a zip up like love to dream, not a bleeping fleece blanket

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Yeah i wouldn’t have him wrapped in a polyester non breathing unsafe blanket considering newborns can’t regulate their own temperatures easily OR properly cool themselves down when they get too hot OR show any signs of overheating especially when mums half cut on wine and about to pass out for the night but i’m just a lOooOolLa what would i know 😂😂 that poor baby. There’s many more appropriate and safe sleep options. Swaddling is fine in muslin, cotton or bamboo or a zip up like love to dream, not a bleeping fleece blanket
I’m so worried for this kid

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The flash photo in his face when he’s meant to be sleeping? The loud music when he’s meant to be sleeping? BELCHING IN HIS FACE when he’s meant to be sleeping? She’s fucked.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The flash photo in his face when he’s meant to be sleeping? The loud music when he’s meant to be sleeping? BELCHING IN HIS FACE when he’s meant to be sleeping? She’s fucked.
Could be why he isn’t “thriving” anymore and not sleeping….. overstimulation is a thing

Could be why he isn’t “thriving” anymore and not sleeping….. overstimulation is a thing
Yep but she said the baby will have to fit into their life (Sophie Cachia anyone?🙄) so I guess the chaos is his normal now. Poor child.

• Sad
You know, I did this exact thing 10 years ago when I was a 20 year old first time mum, and I posted a picture to my Facebook, and an old school acquaintance messaged me explaining exactly what you have… I thanked her profusely, started doing my own research to ensure I would never unknowingly place my baby in danger again, and got on with my life.
Do we think Emma would have the same reaction if somebody messaged her kindly with this information? 🙄😳

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You know, I did this exact thing 10 years ago when I was a 20 year old first time mum, and I posted a picture to my Facebook, and an old school acquaintance messaged me explaining exactly what you have… I thanked her profusely, started doing my own research to ensure I would never unknowingly place my baby in danger again, and got on with my life.
Do we think Emma would have the same reaction if somebody messaged her kindly with this information? 🙄😳
HAHAHA good one.

We would cop 'GuYZ I've done my REseaRCh'

• Haha
She’d say what @emmygluewho said, then sit around waiting for a company to send her free tit that is baby safe and ACTUALLY researched then go on about a big speed how great they are etc

Reactions: 5
She already has a love to dream swaddle.
Tizzie Hall recommends making babies very warm to make them sleep longer (DO NOT DO THIS it’s a SIDS risk) maybe she is already trying to follow her 😱
579365F7-28E6-4571-962D-9BB1AD8A85F1.png

ffs she has 3! Surely she’s not putting a huge fleece blanket over the swaddle?!
C1A5A708-2506-4C6C-B5D3-B349B4A1F0CC.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’d post a selfie looking bemused with a literal wall of text calling everyone “loolas” and continue wrapping him up in hot clammy fleece. It’s not even cold he must be so uncomfortable

Reactions: 5