Emma Claiir #4 Emma is “thriving”, Jet plane was super “breach”. Being a cat lover is a bit of a reach!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already has a love to dream swaddle.
Tizzie Hall recommends making babies very warm to make them sleep longer (DO NOT DO THIS it’s a SIDS risk) maybe she is already trying to follow her 😱
View attachment 2170710
ffs she has 3! Surely she’s not putting a huge fleece blanket over the swaddle?!
View attachment 2170711
Tizzie Hall is another fuckwit that needs to be cancelled 🙄 it would not surprise me if Emma was following her advice!

Reactions: 14
I was stuck on a boring conference call today that I had to contribute to for only five minutes, so I decided to continue on my pilgrimage of reaching out to brands that are still following her and got another 3 unfollows and 2 responses.

Tiny hearts saw my DM and unfollowed her but never responded to me.

I also saw last week that her followers dropped to 106k and are back up to 107k today, like pls.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
You know, I did this exact thing 10 years ago when I was a 20 year old first time mum, and I posted a picture to my Facebook, and an old school acquaintance messaged me explaining exactly what you have… I thanked her profusely, started doing my own research to ensure I would never unknowingly place my baby in danger again, and got on with my life.
Do we think Emma would have the same reaction if somebody messaged her kindly with this information? 🙄😳
she would straight up block people for kind advice and tell her followers she’s being bullied & judged.
Sadly, many babies pass away due to SIDS as well as many other things, Emma has no farking idea!

Reactions: 6
she would straight up block people for kind advice and tell her followers she’s being bullied & judged.
Sadly, many babies pass away due to SIDS as well as many other things, Emma has no farking idea!
The scariest thing about having kids is that you don’t need a license or to participate in any type of course to have them. She’s absolutely dreadful, she shouldn’t be around anything innocent that can’t defend itself.

Reactions: 9
The scariest thing about having kids is that you don’t need a license or to participate in any type of course to have them. She’s absolutely dreadful, she shouldn’t be around anything innocent that can’t defend itself.
Right! It blows my mind we need a licence to drive a car or even bloody fish but tit humans are just.... Allowed to have children and ruin their lives. And sometimes have those children taken away and just have a replacement. No big deal 🤷

Reactions: 10
I think the scariest thing about emma being a mother is her overt narcissism and notions of grandiosity. This woman was said over and over again that she is basically flawless and a truly amazing parent. Her over confidence is terrifying because any normal parent knows that’s not generally how you feel, especially in the newborn days of parenthood. This isn’t because we aren’t good mothers etc but because the stakes are so high we are always sure there is more we could be doing, learning etc. she really believes she is infallible and no one has the right to doubt her despite so many valid reasons to seriously question her parenting ability.

Reactions: 21
I think the scariest thing about emma being a mother is her overt narcissism and notions of grandiosity. This woman was said over and over again that she is basically flawless and a truly amazing parent. Her over confidence is terrifying because any normal parent knows that’s not generally how you feel, especially in the newborn days of parenthood. This isn’t because we aren’t good mothers etc but because the stakes are so high we are always sure there is more we could be doing, learning etc. she really believes she is infallible and no one has the right to doubt her despite so many valid reasons to seriously question her parenting ability.
Well said you’ve nailed it here. Nobody is perfect. I can’t see this going well long term and that’s scary and sad.

Reactions: 7
This is so well summarised. I can never imagine her feeling imposter syndrome, mum guilt or similar because her beliefs are surrounding how unbelievable it is to everyone how amazing SHE is.

Reactions: 7
Can we find out why Vive would actually support a train wreck again? That cat killing podcast she released and laughed about should have been the end of her SM career.

Brands should not work with her, promote her, or engage with her. Just like vive shouldnt IMO
IMG_6171.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Jetty 🤣
Vive are trash the chick that owns it is an influencer herself and she never pulls any of her influencers up on their sneaky or total lack of ad declarations.

Reactions: 2
The blown up condom, the “Muslim” wrap. I just can’t with these two. did they not discuss who gets to have the braincel today or did neither of them get it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100%! My twins are 3 months old and I’m always questioning if I’m good enough, if I’m doing things right, if they’re okay… being overly confident like she is doesn’t seem to be what the mothers I know normally experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why did she bothering hyphenating a first name if she is only going to refer to him as jet or jetty and never his actual name

Reactions: 5
Why did she bothering hyphenating a first name if she is only going to refer to him as jet or jetty and never his actual name

surely they’ll end up changing it to a normal J name. I can’t see “jett jones” on a resume for a job or read out at graduation

Reactions: 5
A few points… but firstly if she isn’t ashamed and wants the story set out straight, re release the original clip with the FaCtZ. I heard it, I know

1. Hmmm no don’t recall her saying she felt horrible for killing either cat. Just that her sister didn’t talk to her for months MONTHS (and good, as she shouldn’t)

2. Im pretty sure she did say she grabbed it by the tail, and swung it like a doll. it wasn’t in the promo video but it was in the podcast. She didn’t say she let go of it and it died, but from what I remember also didn’t specify how/how long after the swinging. But if I am incorrect and it wasn’t the tail it was obviously the one or two front paws.. which is still swinging a cat and equally horrible but she doesn’t see it that way

3. ‘This is a lesson that I do not regret at all’
And there it is folks. The second statement was all a bunch of tit and just to save face with her brands

4. people know the person you are…. That’s why no one is sticking by you. Get your head out of your ass and stop thinking the sun shines from it. You are not a nice individual emmaclaiir. You killed the cats, one stupidly and intentionally caused, the second a driving incident which could have happened to anyone. Then you laugh about it and used it to try start a trend perhaps and get other ‘hot messes’ to admit the same thingand it backfired

5. BRANDS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, it’s work

Last edited:
Reactions: 14