Emma Chamberlain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a podcast episode on 16th of december which said she was taking a little break so maybe that means a break from everything?

Reactions: 1
Why is she following NOBODY on Instagram besides Chamberlain Coffee? It’s pretty odd. Like, to not even follow a single one of your friends’ accounts just to be nice/polite. I’ve honestly always thought she seemed quite self-obsessed and egocentric, and this kind of emphasises that again.

Why is she following NOBODY on Instagram besides Chamberlain Coffee? It’s pretty odd. Like, to not even follow a single one of your friends’ accounts just to be nice/polite. I’ve honestly always thought she seemed quite self-obsessed and egocentric, and this kind of emphasises that again.

I don’t think that’s why, I imagine she has a private Instagram for her actual friends. I’m getting the impression Emma is done with allowing the general public see into her personal relationships. Like her YT videos prepping for parties, always the food, never mentioning who is coming etc.

Reactions: 15
She pretty much confirmed on her podcast she has no friends though. She said she took a step back from friendships for a couple months last year while she did some work on herself. She said now she’s done the work, she’s looking for some solid friendships and listed all the things she wants in friends and said she knows it’s going to be hard to find. So I don’t think she’s friends with Olivia and Amanda’s etc. anymore, and hasn’t been for a while. I think she has loads of work acquaintances, hangs out with her boyfriend and that’s it…

Reactions: 2
She said now she’s done the work, she’s looking for some solid friendships and listed all the things she wants in friends and said she knows it’s going to be hard to find. So I don’t think she’s friends with Olivia and Amanda’s etc. anymore, and hasn’t been for a while. I think she has loads of work acquaintances, hangs out with her boyfriend and that’s it…
Oh wow good for her, having a list of the things she wants in friends? Number 1 you have to like someone who has a list of attributes they check that people have. What an egomaniac. No one is perfect unfortunately including Miss Chamberlain!

Reactions: 3
Oh wow good for her, having a list of the things she wants in friends? Number 1 you have to like someone who has a list of attributes they check that people have. What an egomaniac. No one is perfect unfortunately including Miss Chamberlain!
really odd behaviour! does she think she is such a special human that people would automatically flock to be friends with her because she has such a sparkling personality and she's going to have to separate the wheat from the chaff to find the friends that align with her list. she doesn't realise that most people won't be friends with her because of her personality but because of her status in the influencer world.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems like Emma has everything you could wish for at her age yet nothing at all. It almost seems impossible for her to have no friends?? Like nobody from school, nobody from youtube, nobody that she's gotten friendly with during brand trips, nobody that she's friends with but can't even remember how she met??

I find it kind of irritating that she’s always trying to be wise beyond her years but lacks SO much life experience and also seems to have no desire to actually gain any.

Reactions: 13
I think because of us all experiencing lockdown and a lot of us being confined to our houses for weeks/months on end, watching her do nothing but the same couple of errands around her house in every vlog is boring now. Even when she goes to a different country or city, the vlogs revolve around the hotel room or her walking about, trying to find a coffee shop. I don't know if that's all she does or if she only wants to show us that side of it but she has so much money to explore the world and meet people along the way yet she doesn't do it. She won't find friends if she has a list of criteria that must be met. She needs to go out there and 'her people' with gravitate towards her. Stop taking yourself so seriously and trying to be wise beyond your years as the previous poster put it and have some fun, Emma!!!

Reactions: 5
Her people? Other spoilt rich influencers? She has lost any relatabilty to normal people her age, most will be on a limited budget attending college.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Definitely seems like she wants everything to be perfect. I made so many mistakes in my early 20s. Had awful relationships. Made and lost friends. And just generally being silly/reckless lol. But I think you sort of need to do these things to get to a point in your life where you really appreciate quiet nights in and your small circle of friends etc etc. It should happen organically, it can’t be engineered!
Maybe Emma only shows a very tiny portion of her life online so we would never really know what it’s like, but it does make her more and more unrelatable and the lifestyle that she does show is completely unattainable for people her age.

Completely agree with what’s been said, personally I’d love to see Emma go to an adult art school for photography, film, painting what ever. I think it would be super interesting and good for her. Maybe she’d meet her people there? Now she’s matured a bit maybe she wouldn’t find the education setting so difficult/depressing 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ok I was wrong she truly is MIA, maybe she isn’t planning on saying goodbye to YouTube? Perhaps that sophisticated photo shoot (can’t remember the outlet) was her goodbye, did anyone read the article or watch the videos?