Emma Chamberlain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she take her mom on these trips? I feel like she thinks her dad is cooler.
Or maybe her mom has a busy life and is too shy to be on camera?
Feels a bit unfair to go on trips with dad everytime 🙁

Reactions: 6
Why doesn't she take her mom on these trips? I feel like she thinks her dad is cooler.
Or maybe her mom has a busy life and is too shy to be on camera?
Feels a bit unfair to go on trips with dad everytime 🙁
I don't think it's that deep. Maybe her Dad enjoys travelling more or can get more time off of work, or even lives closer to NYC than her mum

I really enjoyed the new video.
She looks like a cute superhero with her red jumper draped over her shoulders like a little cape haha!

Still having conflicting feelings about her podcast. I think she would be much better off focusing on youtube, she comes across better in videos than just talking into a mic. In the ‘making a comfortable space’ one, she had some useful advice but continues to come across as very out of touch. For sure if i lived in a mansion i would keep my sewing machine and musical instruments etc out where they are easily accessible but i live in a tiny bungalow so that isn’t possible..

Reactions: 4
I just started listening to her podcast yesterday, and while the topics could be interesting, she is pretty surface level, and clearly grew up / came into herself within a bubble (LA youtube / hanging out with other semi-famous young successful rich people etc). Of course, she is still very young and has a lot to experience, but it seems like she tries to come off very deep and intelligent with her podcast, but it's really just highlighting her privilege. I get it's kind of a verbal diary, but maybe if she had guests on who could also speak to these topics with a different POV, the listener would learn more / get more out of it. BUT I guess her podcast is probably more for a huge fan and doesn't care about learning anything from her lol idk

Reactions: 10
I know I really shouldn’t bring up weight, but honestly, I am extremely concerned about her. She is beginning to look unwell and is so thin that it’s getting quite alarming. I hope she is eating enough and that she’s taking care of herself nutritionally.

Reactions: 2
Where are you seeing these photos? She looks like she always has on Instagram

Reactions: 1
Think her boyfriend seems shady. I get weird vibes of him. The insta video where the woman asked him directions and he told her the wrong ones just showed him to be a bit of a douche. Think it's deleted now but besides that I always got the vibe he wanted fame really badly and kinda uses emma a bit for her fame. She's definetly helped him get more notoriety. Would he be interested in her if she was random girl with no following working regular job? I doubt. he's definetly chasing fame

Reactions: 5
Think her boyfriend seems shady. I get weird vibes of him. The insta video where the woman asked him directions and he told her the wrong ones just showed him to be a bit of a douche. Think it's deleted now but besides that I always got the vibe he wanted fame really badly and kinda uses emma a bit for her fame. She's definetly helped him get more notoriety. Would he be interested in her if she was random girl with no following working regular job? I doubt. he's definetly chasing fame
I don’t think he’s using her for fame lol.. they’ve been together two years. if he was using her he would have broken up with her by now

It's been nice to see some new content from Emma, but I had to cringe when she posed with the :poop: in her Copenhagen video. So qUiRky :rolleyes:.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Tha latest two videos has been too "try too hard" for me. Try too hard to be funny. Try too hard to be relatable. Try too hard to be smart. Try too hard to look sad. Try too hard to be obssesed with everything.

Reactions: 8
Tha latest two videos has been too "try too hard" for me. Try too hard to be funny. Try too hard to be relatable. Try too hard to be smart. Try too hard to look sad. Try too hard to be obssesed with everything.
I’ve not been able to finish either of her newest videos because they’re so boring lmao. Since her break from youtube ive realised that she’s so ridiculously out of touch and doesn’t have anything of relevance to say, people act like she’s wise beyond her years but she’s really ignorant and doesn’t have enough life experience to be giving advice that is applicable and in reach for most people.

That being said, she definitely looks a lot happier than when all her videos were her just rotting in bed, so I guess her time off has been really great for her

Reactions: 12
I’ve not been able to finish either of her newest videos because they’re so boring lmao. Since her break from youtube ive realised that she’s so ridiculously out of touch and doesn’t have anything of relevance to say, people act like she’s wise beyond her years but she’s really ignorant and doesn’t have enough life experience to be giving advice that is applicable and in reach for most people.

That being said, she definitely looks a lot happier than when all her videos were her just rotting in bed, so I guess her time off has been really great for her
Agree, I think her personality was charming when she was younger and have those non-sense thoughts or mentioned things without thinking much. She is not an old person. But she should be wiser by now.

She seems to have hit the moment where she has a lot of money and no ambitious. Her "projects" are whatever her agency set up for her.

To me she has never been sad, but just bored. She have got her life easy since she was very young. If she wanted something she was able to just buy it or pay for it. So is like she doesn't need to put much effort on life.

I think the time she spent home was mostly due to covid rules and the lack of PR trips. In my opinion when she "quit YouTube" briefly was just because her boyfriend was on tour and she must have spent lot of time with him. Her vlogs were probably her income during 20-21 and her way to do something at home. But with all the PR events she have had this year I think she is good with money and have no interest on put effort for YouTube.

That's what I don't like about her. She just uses her audience to promote whatever she has been asked to sell. Or to post crying pics to keep her audience with anxiety-depression issues.

WOW I love her house!!
Isn’t it beautiful! I felt energised by her enthusiasm about the pieces and design choices in her house. I’m never energised by Emma, maybe soothed or comforted by her content but this was different. She seemed really happy with the choices and they fit her well. It seems the house is an escape from LA, a little haven. Cute.

Reactions: 3
That Loewe look at PFW.. wtf?! The skirt fabric looks cheap and nasty and the bustier looks like a grey bum hole

• Haha