Emma Chamberlain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds so oblivious when it comes to having a job, makes the most stupid remarks like she never worked a single day in her life.
She's never had a job outside of YouTube/influencing so she hasn't a clue what it's like to work a real job

Reactions: 5
My question is how did she end up with a coffee company at a young age.
Did someone pitch her the idea? in the same style every YouTuber gets a book publishing deal or merch deal?
She doesn't seem business savvy. Having a company is a lot of work and she's the CEO apparently. She sounds so oblivious when it comes to having a job, makes the most stupid remarks like she never worked a single day in her life.
There's no real info about how this company emerged and what is her role there(besides sampling coffees and approving branding campaigns)...weird.
Any influencer with 1M+ followers can launch ANYTHING. They have a management agency behind and get offered deals. I think Emma is signed by United Talent Agency (her podcast is in partnership with this agency) and also Align Public Relations. Management agency's job is advice on choose whatever goes with their image and of course that brings a lot of money for the agency.

The coffee company was founded in 2019 and relaunched in 2020 in collaboration with Blazar Capital, which are now the co-owner (https://blazarcapital.com/companies/)

Just as @LYRA234 said, Emma doesn't make the hard work, she just pose for promos, talk about the coffee when is told to. And have a few meetings when is mandatory she be 'present' for legal reasons.

Is like that Bad Habit skin care company offered some paid partnership to Emma (again, through her agency) and Emma followers bought so many of the products that they made her the company's 'Creative Director'.

Influencers get it easy. Companies want them for money, they get money, everyone get the money (money from their followers of course ;) )

Reactions: 9
Is like that Bad Habit skin care company offered some paid partnership to Emma (again, through her agency) and Emma followers bought so many of the products that they made her the company's 'Creative Director'.
This one was so weird because she announced it after doing loads of promo for Bliss , never really seemed to promote it and has done other skincare brand deals since

Her vapid life clearly does not fulfil her but she'll never do anything else out of sheer laziness and entitlement, I feel like she's going to go the route of being a 'real' celeb and 'model' now without youtube and never bother with her followers again

yAAaaawnnn :sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 3
It is weird how quickly she escalates and starts contradicting herself
oh my god why is she screaming

Coachella is till one of her only personality traits even though in her 2019 vlogs she couldn't even be bothered to go to the last day ,,,,

Reactions: 4
i just cant deal with how much of a fake person she is. looking at her instagram she so thinks shes the tit now that its laughable. it just beyond baffles me that someone liek her got famous in the first place for literally nothing. for giving forehead kisses? id believe the bullying claims tbh. she is definetly the type to wanna be the cool girl. she thinks shes too good for the peopel who put her where she is now that she hangs out with hailey bieber. shes a con artist of the highest level. I hope noone buys that wayyyyyyy overpriced coffeee. how dare she think she can charge peopel that much. the whole thing with her makes me so sick if im honest

Reactions: 5
If she was a bully and popular then why does she insists with her stories of how she didn't fit in highschool and was depressed and struggled with her body image.
I read that she bullied girls that were unpopular, shy and didn't have friends. Which is weird since she now claims she has only 2 friends and she's antisocial.

It's insane how some people put on a persona for the followers and stick to it for so long. It's scary to me..very manipulative and gross.

We all have different sides to our personalities but making a whole narrative about your childhood experiences is not normal!

Maybe the accuser was lying...but who knows. I wouldn't say I see her engaging in horrible behavior nowadays.

Reactions: 4
If she was a bully and popular then why does she insists with her stories of how she didn't fit in highschool and was depressed and struggled with her body image.
I read that she bullied girls that were unpopular, shy and didn't have friends. Which is weird since she now claims she has only 2 friends and she's antisocial.

It's insane how some people put on a persona for the followers and stick to it for so long. It's scary to me..very manipulative and gross.

We all have different sides to our personalities but making a whole narrative about your childhood experiences is not normal!

Maybe the accuser was lying...but who knows. I wouldn't say I see her engaging in horrible behavior nowadays.
I think her defensive reaction in that clip is all the proof we need that she knows full well that she was a bit of a bully in high school. I don't doubt that she struggled with her body image as she was coming across as orthorexic (don't want to diagnose her with anything but thats how her eating habits came across) in her youtube vids before she stopped uploading. But although I didn't watch her back in the day, I always got the impression that like a lot of other teenage youtubers at the time, she couldn't be arsed continuing with school when she could make a tit load of money off youtube and put her time into the opportunities that come with being an influencer rather than sitting exams. I don't buy the whole 'school is such a toxic environment and I couldn't handle it any longer!'. The sad reality is hardly anybody likes school and the system needs huge reforms for the sake of students' mental health but it doesn't mean we just dropped out.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree. I hated school, it was bloody awful, but not everyone has the luxury to drop out. She gives off spoiled brat vibes

Reactions: 2
I actually liked her reply, literally everyone has been a bully either on accident or on purpose. Cancel culture is getting so ridiculous. I really don't think Emma bullied someone more than anyone else. Plus to her age group "bullying" isn't what it used to be. No one is being called gay and literally beaten the tit out of. Different times.

Inb4 someone calls me an Emma fan because they have no real feedback 🙄 I think her answer was good even if it was said by someone else

I actually liked her reply, literally everyone has been a bully either on accident or on purpose. Cancel culture is getting so ridiculous. I really don't think Emma bullied someone more than anyone else. Plus to her age group "bullying" isn't what it used to be. No one is being called gay and literally beaten the tit out of. Different times.

Inb4 someone calls me an Emma fan because they have no real feedback 🙄 I think her answer was good even if it was said by someone else
Yep totally agree with you here.

I thought she was very good at the Met Gala interviews - very natural and has really grown in confidence I think

Reactions: 7
I just watched her vogue video and it’s actually rly cute how she has all those tattoos now and she’s dating role model who’s very tatted

I just watched her vogue video and it’s actually rly cute how she has all those tattoos now and she’s dating role model who’s very tatted

Oh wow, I’ll have to watch that. I watched her interview with Billie Eilish at the MET and it got me thinking, do you think Emma could be a talk show host? Like the new Ellen?

She's back!! Honestly loved the new video I won't lie, even moreso because she was with her Dad