Emma Chamberlain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts almond milk in the black coffee though. She just has her own carton of almond milk that she bought. Not saying there aren't things that could be considered concerning with Emma's diet but she barely drinks her coffee black and she very often will order a black coffee then add her own milk.

Egg white omelet though just sounds like the most boring thing on earth to eat haha I apologise if it's anyone's fav snack/food.
But she lives in LA, there is absolutely no way the places she is going to and ordering from DONT have almond milk! 😂

But she lives in LA, there is absolutely no way the places she is going to and ordering from DONT have almond milk! 😂
I never said they didn't, the vlog I was talking about she was in Paris when she had brought her own milk..? It's more common now in europe to have a number of choices of plant milks but still sometimes the only option is soy.

Not to mention if you're picky about the type of milk or the amount of milk used as well it's sometimes easier to just order a tea or coffee black and have your own supply.

Reactions: 1
Realised that she might be travelling so much/not going back to LA cos her bf is on tour and isn't in LA

Reactions: 2
I feel bad saying this as I have really enjoyed some of Emma’s vlogs. But, she complains too much!!! All the time she complains, doesn’t matter where she is etc she is always moaning and doesn’t seem to have energy for anything. I’m bored of watching her in bed, shopping hauls or eating. Especially as she has the freedom to do almost anything.

Reactions: 6
Realised that she might be travelling so much/not going back to LA cos her bf is on tour and isn't in LA
She also seems to have distanced from Olivia and Amanda (although I appreciate this might be a wrong assumption because she doesn’t show a lot of her personal life tbh). But she doesn’t talk about them anymore or post on stories with them?

Reactions: 2
There’s an emma thread? Someone please update me and tell me what’s the news lol 😂
Honestly i used to love her videos but now she’s looking really unhealthy and complains an awful lot too much…it’s always her moaning and groaning over something and all her videos are the same!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s content with her life at all. On paper, she has it all at such a young age but in reality, she hates living in LA so the big mansion is useless. Without speculating too much, her eating habits are very disordered which suggests she has a lot of body image issues. She spends most of her days with nothing to do. She almost gives off an energy that she’s been forced to be an influencer and has to film mundane things to fill out the vlog because she doesn’t seem to enjoy it at all anymore really. Even when massive events happen like the met gala or fashion week, she doesn’t have anything to say because I think deep down, none of it makes her happy.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s content with her life at all. On paper, she has it all at such a young age but in reality, she hates living in LA so the big mansion is useless. Without speculating too much, her eating habits are very disordered which suggests she has a lot of body image issues. She spends most of her days with nothing to do. She almost gives off an energy that she’s been forced to be an influencer and has to film mundane things to fill out the vlog because she doesn’t seem to enjoy it at all anymore really. Even when massive events happen like the met gala or fashion week, she doesn’t have anything to say because I think deep down, none of it makes her happy.
She lives the life of a bored rich retired person but she's 20 ....

It's sad but also idk if I can feel that much sympathy for someone with so much money and opportunities they could do more with, maybe that makes me a bad person 😬 lmao.

It just seems like a shame.

Reactions: 11
She lives the life of a bored rich retired person but she's 20 ....

It's sad but also idk if I can feel that much sympathy for someone with so much money and opportunities they could do more with, maybe that makes me a bad person 😬 lmao.

It just seems like a shame.
Yeah I know money can’t buy you happiness at the end of the day but she has more resources than any of us could imagine. I think she’d benefit from therapy to help her get her head around her lifestyle.

• Heart
When she humble brags by repeatedly shouting, “WHAT AM I DOING” as if it’s so profound of an existence— um, hun you’re flying from one expensive city to the next just so you can walk around, drink coffee, and buy your “safe” foods at Whole Foods so you can eat them in bed.

I still follow Emma because I think she has a unique insight and some untapped potential with her content. But MAN I’m two seconds away from unfollowing. Her lifestyle isn’t inspiring, it’s sad and damaged because of her own internal battles. But due to clever editing and her current image being what’s trendy, young people worship her. It’s too transparent for me anymore honestly…

Reactions: 17
Has she always been to transparently unhappy because I’ve only started watching her in the past few months and I can’t see how anyone could think her life is ‘goals’. Even when she’s invited to amazing events, her free days are still so repetitive.

Reactions: 3
Has she always been to transparently unhappy because I’ve only started watching her in the past few months and I can’t see how anyone could think her life is ‘goals’. Even when she’s invited to amazing events, her free days are still so repetitive.
I watched a couple videos a couple years back but never subscribed as on the whole her videos with the crazy editing were just not really my thing all the time. The occassional video I found hilarious but not all the time. I also have only just subbed in the last couple months or so literally as she changed her editing style I guess.

I really liked the parred down style of the videos and I also enjoyed that after watching one of her new style vids I didn't feel bad about my life or what I was up to. But I kinda can't help but think I'm watching someone not having a good time but constantly telling the audience that they are actually the happiest they've been.

I do think she just deliberately shows next to nothing in these videos though. The 'emma chamberlain updates' insta when I scrolled through it seemed to show her having a lot more of a life so I think she consciously just makes it looks like she does nothing but go to Erewhon or Whole Foods

She also seems to have distanced from Olivia and Amanda (although I appreciate this might be a wrong assumption because she doesn’t show a lot of her personal life tbh). But she doesn’t talk about them anymore or post on stories with them?
Her and Olivia and Amanda seem to have this deal of not explicitly posting with each other, like I've seen Emma in the background of some of Olivia's videos from the summer. I think they're still friends but they don't openly acknowledge it? It's weird but I think Emma's on this whole buzz of keeping her relationships, friendship and romantic, private but not openly denying them

Am I think only one thinking that in her videos she plays up to this whole narrative of being alone/tired/lost etc etc?
Because I am moreso into the podcast and on there she's a lot more upbeat, on the ball and eloquent.
I think maybe a bit of it is her playing a character (and I want to add that I actually have nothing wrong with this - I think that it's part of the job that these influencers do).
I just don't think she would have made it this far, be on runways, getting flown to Paris etc etc if there weren't other cogs turning behind the scenes.
Also I love her Dad just putting that out there. So wholesome.

Reactions: 17
Who are Olivia and Amanda? She’s never mentioned any friends in the period of time I’ve watched her and I don’t follow any update accounts but she must have enough if she was throwing weekly pool parties and also I don’t think she’d be able to function if her videos were an accurate portrayal of her life because she’d see absolutely no one other than the Whole Foods cashier and her nail lady😂

Who are Olivia and Amanda? She’s never mentioned any friends in the period of time I’ve watched her and I don’t follow any update accounts but she must have enough if she was throwing weekly pool parties and also I don’t think she’d be able to function if her videos were an accurate portrayal of her life because she’d see absolutely no one other than the Whole Foods cashier and her nail lady😂
And she did mention in her recent podcast she was throwing dinner parties for a while too

the yt vids are not accurate. i guess they are needed to flog things to the unaware masses. i like her but do we really know her. and also i find her vids so boring.

They're seemingly her best friends, they used to do a lot of videos together if you look back at her uploads from maybe two years ago. They stopped featuring on her Youtube and Instagram along with seemingly every other person in her life lol. She has this shtick about not having any friends, yet she throws parties and goes out to dinner regularly.

Reactions: 6
Well from her videos it looks like all she does is eat fruit, hummus, visit whole foods, the gym, buy clothes, duck up her clothes, read and sleep. It’s very very depressing. I get it, if she doesn’t want to share her life because people are NOSY AF (👀) however, she’s a rich witch and can just quit! What the hell go live your life, get a different job. Move onto to film making or presenting. Are we really going to get a whole 2022 of videos of her eating in bed? Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseee Emma!

• Heart
Reactions: 15